As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All-Inclusive Luxury [chat] Massagery and Spa

HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academysumma cum laudeRegistered User regular
tumblr_nsmyq3iEin1u8eqevo1_500.gif

Pamper me

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
NNID: Hakkekage

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    the problem is I'm already hunting for Umaru gifs at the end of the previous thread so now I got this goddamn gif on my hands and what am I supposed to do NOW

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I could go for a massage

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Hockey Guy got that hair trigger on the [Chat] pistol.

Bless your heart.
    Delmain wrote: »
    I could go for a massage

my lats and my delts right now are so sore :cry:

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    So, lots of web ads are now the domain of mobile browsers. A shitload of traffic comes through there.

This is in part because Safari is far and away the most used mobile browser, and there are no browser extensions so everyone gets the ads unless they jailbreak, which almost nobody does.

IOS 9 has extensions support, and ad blockers are already in active development for the launch. And this is scaring the shit out of all sorts of businesses, from Google to Facebook to all stops down the chain.

There might be some fallout from this.

yeeeeep x_x

and re: mcdonalds and it failing hard - i posted this at 5am:
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/1/9241567/mcdonalds-all-day-breakfast-capitalist-scum

poo
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I need to do laundry but don't really want to do laundry.

Rather, I don't want to fold and put away laundry

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    in this [chat] we will not stress

it's all about chillaxin

take a load off, dudes

breathe easy

whatever you do, don't stress
    tumblr_nsn3e3xSvg1qfp6jpo1_500.gif

I SAID DON'T STRESS MOTHERFUCKERS

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I just don't believe McDonalds or BK serve any real food. Even if I did a blind taste test and found I like a McDonald's burger better than five guys or shake shack and that the McDonald's burger was actually lower in fat, sugar, etc. than the other burgers, I still would not buy them.

cause casual has seen that video like a bajillionty times

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Well he needs to see it again

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Well he needs to see it again

Part of his daily dose.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9y22VID_3w

tumblr_nrwf7wMMXX1tjehr9o1_r1_540.gif

ahhhhh i love dis @desc @neco

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    This is, in fact, a [chat] thread.

I could use a me day.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Hm I wonder what would be involved in making my own pre-workout formula

oh hello 50 open tabs

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    https://www.lushusa.com/Lush-Spa/lush-spa-2014,en_US,pg.html

There you go hakks pls spend your money there kthx

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Trying to take a build originally designed for linux and converting it over to windows is the worst.

Right now it's trying to look for *.dll.a files.

• programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    I like the fact that Facebook patented racist loans. See, the patent office doesn't pay attention to prior art in any field, not just software patents.

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Facebook is the worst.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I like the fact that Facebook patented racist loans. See, the patent office doesn't pay attention to prior art in any field, not just software patents.

Didn't think of it that way, but yeah. That is totally what is happening here.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    rocked that investor call, fk yeah

time to reward myself for my good performance with a 5 day weekend get dunked

919UOwT.png
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    A part of me really wants to just go home and play MGS5 all night.

But it's supposed to be an MMA day.

Grrrrr what do?

Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

syndalis wrote: »

Didn't think of it that way, but yeah. That is totally what is happening here.

I really can't wait for this to spectacularly blow up in their greedy face.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Gooey wrote: »
    rocked that investor call, fk yeah

time to reward myself for my good performance with a 5 day weekend get dunked

Gooey - drive up here and take a job at an awesome place and get paid and drive camaros to the Apple Store every day. That is a good plan for this long weekend.

edited September 2015
    Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

He'll never be Michael Cera no matter how hard he tries. I'm pretty sure that fact haunts him.

spacekungfuman on
    Facebook really is the worst. It really truly is.

Like, of all the tech megacorps they are by far the most invasive and evil. Alphabet/Google behind them by a good clip.

You are their product. And now facebook is leveraging that product in ways that doesn't just market you to advertisers, they are going to do so in ways that directly impact your life, based upon the people you choose to associate with.

I keep seeing them pull shady shit like this, I keep thinking this is the point people realize having easy to use events and access to baby photos isn't worth the personal cost... and people keep using it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    @bowen

Typically, the assaults and murders happen because the almost-always-male partner either didn't know about the MTF partner's trans status, or didn't want others to know, or were some other way shamed by it.

The case in NYC a couple of years ago involved a guy with some friends who catcalled a trans girl not knowing she was trans but his friends did, and then they all made fun of him for being attracted to her. So he went and killed her.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The music video for Just Another Girl by The Killers is pretty much perfect.

Bless your heart.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera don't really have much in common.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    7.5 days left at this contract. Ugh. I need to finish these stupid documents. Then start setting up for my transition out.

I am so checked out already.

Oh I guess try to build that report in access which I don't even know how to build. And none of the data tables are designed for it.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

He'll never be Michael Cera no matter how hard he tries. I'm pretty sure that fact haunts him.

y9IU6hWl.jpg

Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera don't really have much in common.

In the same way that a Prada bag and a Praada bag that look identical don't have much in common.

For those of you who went to bed at a decent hour last night and missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rve03u7oEvI

Can still only hear Weird Al

Atomika wrote: »
    @bowen

Typically, the assaults and murders happen because the almost-always-male partner either didn't know about the MTF partner's trans status, or didn't want others to know, or were some other way shamed by it.

The case in NYC a couple of years ago involved a guy with some friends who catcalled a trans girl not knowing she was trans but his friends did, and then they all made fun of him for being attracted to her. So he went and killed her.

Ah I see now.

Is there a push to disclose status more openly and earlier or is it still a damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't kind of situation?

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Facebook really is the worst. It really truly is.

Like, of all the tech megacorps they are by far the most invasive and evil. Alphabet/Google behind them by a good clip.

You are their product. And now facebook is leveraging that product in ways that doesn't just market you to advertisers, they are going to do so in ways that directly impact your life, based upon the people you choose to associate with.

I keep seeing them pull shady shit like this, I keep thinking this is the point people realize having easy to use events and access to baby photos isn't worth the personal cost... and people keep using it.

They've never really hidden the fact they're just a data mine. At least, not since they stopped requiring a .edu email to sign up. None of the EULAs left any doubt what the purpose of a person being on the service was. That people don't read EULAs, or have all but given up on the desire for personal privacy that early internet users had is more a result of how widespread and easy it is to get online now. The data Facebook is after is the same data every company in history has been after. They just figured out how to make people give it to them eagerly.

nibXTE7.png
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    bowen wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    bowen

Ah I see now.

Is there a push to disclose status more openly and earlier or is it still a damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't kind of situation?

The latter.

Edit: forgot to remove @ sorry

Neco on
This discussion has been closed.