As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All-Inclusive Luxury [chat] Massagery and Spa

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

He'll never be Michael Cera no matter how hard he tries. I'm pretty sure that fact haunts him.

fucking winklevoss twins rowing put in the time

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/kJ3BAF_15yQ

Throw a few of my favorites up again. Damn it Jeep.

(I have been listening to these all morning while working)

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Its very much a damned if you do and damned if you don't, and I cannot even imagine the stress of that situation.

Makes blind dating near-impossible. I find it interesting how some of the trans members of this community have found love/companionship here - which is a much more open and safe place than most, which allows them to be open about who they are (not just in a gender sense but a political, social, everything - we all share a lot about ourselves here behind the anonymity of our handles and avatars), which allows people who grow to like who they are to reach out to them, and its wonderful.

The real world cannot work like that yet, and it will probably be generations before it does, because humanity sucks.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

He'll never be Michael Cera no matter how hard he tries. I'm pretty sure that fact haunts him.

y9IU6hWl.jpg

i of course am the 4th evolution

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Is there a push to disclose status more openly and earlier or is it still a damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't kind of situation?

There's no real good blanket policy for this.

Basically, if you're worried about disclosing your status, tell others you trust that you're going to tell your partner so they can check in on you, and even then maybe tell your partner in a safe public place.

• Options
    IT'S CALLED MEGA EVOLUTION U FAKE POKE NERD

• Options
    no

calm

zen

this [chat] is a safe place

breathe

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    no

calm

zen

this [chat] is a safe place

breathe

#WorldPeaceDayBurger

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    Facebook is the worst.

fuck jesse eisenberg

y9IU6hWl.jpg

i of course am the 4th evolution

7M9Egbg.jpg

???

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My Facebook is nothing but a few pictures of my son and a picture of a car I was buying a few years ago. My facebook friends are almost exclusively people from high school or my wife's friends. I just don't get the appeal of the service. If I want to tell a person a thing, I will tell that person that thing. Why make a semi public announcement?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I hate waking up tired.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    My Facebook is nothing but a few pictures of my son and a picture of a car I was buying a few years ago. My facebook friends are almost exclusively people from high school or my wife's friends. I just don't get the appeal of the service. If I want to tell a person a thing, I will tell that person that thing. Why make a semi public announcement?

It was never about keeping up with the joneses. It was about people KNOWING you kept up with the joneses.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Is there a push to disclose status more openly and earlier or is it still a damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't kind of situation?

There's no real good blanket policy for this.

Basically, if you're worried about disclosing your status, tell others you trust that you're going to tell your partner so they can check in on you, and even then maybe tell your partner in a safe public place.

:bro:

I am so sorry for anyone who has to go through that. It just sucks.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The secret ingredient of the the world peace day burger is a cyanide capsule in the center of the 100% Angus beef patty.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular

Those sweet, intoxicating Likes.

seriously though I deleted mine like 5 years ago and never looked back.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    @Passerbye

Lady with the voice that makes you swoon tap dances too!

https://youtu.be/EPtIJJlwRys

Came up on the playlist today while I was doing work.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Chat help me decide.

Should I roll around with and choke sweaty dudes in real life tonight or say fuck it and choke dudes in MGS?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    The secret ingredient of the the world peace day burger is a cyanide capsule in the center of the 100% Angus beef patty.

The FDA would be all over that for mislabeling.

"99% Angus, 1% other fillers."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited September 2015

- We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

- We believe the current teaching of a multicultural curriculum is divisive. We favor strengthening our common American identity and loyalty instead of political correctness that nurtures alienation among racial and ethnic groups. Students should pledge allegiance to the American and Texas flags daily to instill patriotism.

- We recommend that local school boards and classroom teachers be given more authority to deal with disciplinary problems. Corporal punishment is effective and legal in Texas.

- We support objective teaching and equal treatment of all sides of scientific theories. We believe theories such as life origins and environmental change should be taught as challengeable scientific theories subject to change as new data is produced. Teachers and students should be able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these theories openly and without fear of retribution or discrimination of any kind.

- We believe that parents are best suited to train their children in their early development and oppose mandatory pre-school and Kindergarten. We urge Congress to repeal government-sponsored programs that deal with early childhood development.

- We believe the right of parents to raise and educate their children is fundamental. Parents have the right to withdraw their child from any specialized program. We urge the Legislature to enact penalties for violation of parental rights.

- We encourage the Governor and the Texas Legislature to enact child-centered school funding options which fund the student, not schools or districts, to allow maximum freedom of choice in public, private, or parochial education for all children.

- We believe that parents and legal guardians may choose to educate their children in private schools to include, but not limited to, home schools and parochial schools without government interference, through definition, regulation, accreditation, licensing, or testing.

- We urge school administrators and officials to inform Texas school students specifically of their First Amendment rights to pray and engage in religious speech, individually or in groups, on school property without government interference. We urge the Legislature to end censorship of discussion of religion in our founding documents and encourage discussing those documents.

- We support school subjects with emphasis on the Judeo-Christian principles upon which America was founded and which form the basis of America’s legal, political and economic systems. We support curricula that are heavily weighted on original founding documents, including the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and Founders’ writings.

- We urge legislators to prohibit reproductive health care services, including counseling, referrals, and distribution of condoms and contraception through public schools. We support the parents’ right to choose, without penalty, which medications are administered to their minor children. We oppose medical clinics on school property except higher education and health care for students without parental consent.

- Since education is not an enumerated power of the federal government, we believe the Department of Education (DOE) should be abolished.

Jesus H. W. Christ

Atomika on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2015

i'm afraid you have a case of the incurable insanime

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Chat help me decide.

Should I roll around with and choke sweaty dudes in real life tonight or say fuck it and choke dudes in MGS?

none of the above

roll around with and choke sweaty Beast dudes in FFXIV

and put a ring on it god dammit

• Options

i'm afraid you have a case of the incurable insanimeity

give it to me straight doctor

how long do i have

• Options
    Jesus Herbert Walker Christ?

It is Texas after all...

mGlpGNF.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    They keep using "all scientific theories" but I don't think that word means what they think it means.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Did I read the first one right?

Holy fuck did you say you oppose critical thinking skills? Jesus H Christ that is like the one thing the US system tends to produce pretty regularly over a lot of other education programs. It is a damn strength.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

- We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

- We believe the current teaching of a multicultural curriculum is divisive. We favor strengthening our common American identity and loyalty instead of political correctness that nurtures alienation among racial and ethnic groups. Students should pledge allegiance to the American and Texas flags daily to instill patriotism.

- We recommend that local school boards and classroom teachers be given more authority to deal with disciplinary problems. Corporal punishment is effective and legal in Texas.

- We support objective teaching and equal treatment of all sides of scientific theories. We believe theories such as life origins and environmental change should be taught as challengeable scientific theories subject to change as new data is produced. Teachers and students should be able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of these theories openly and without fear of retribution or discrimination of any kind.

- We believe that parents are best suited to train their children in their early development and oppose mandatory pre-school and Kindergarten. We urge Congress to repeal government-sponsored programs that deal with early childhood development.

- We believe the right of parents to raise and educate their children is fundamental. Parents have the right to withdraw their child from any specialized program. We urge the Legislature to enact penalties for violation of parental rights.

- We encourage the Governor and the Texas Legislature to enact child-centered school funding options which fund the student, not schools or districts, to allow maximum freedom of choice in public, private, or parochial education for all children.

- We believe that parents and legal guardians may choose to educate their children in private schools to include, but not limited to, home schools and parochial schools without government interference, through definition, regulation, accreditation, licensing, or testing.

- We urge school administrators and officials to inform Texas school students specifically of their First Amendment rights to pray and engage in religious speech, individually or in groups, on school property without government interference. We urge the Legislature to end censorship of discussion of religion in our founding documents and encourage discussing those documents.

- We support school subjects with emphasis on the Judeo-Christian principles upon which America was founded and which form the basis of America’s legal, political and economic systems. We support curricula that are heavily weighted on original founding documents, including the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and Founders’ writings.

- We urge legislators to prohibit reproductive health care services, including counseling, referrals, and distribution of condoms and contraception through public schools. We support the parents’ right to choose, without penalty, which medications are administered to their minor children. We oppose medical clinics on school property except higher education and health care for students without parental consent.

- Since education is not an enumerated power of the federal government, we believe the Department of Education (DOE) should be abolished.

Jesus H. W. Christ

GG, american education system.

• Options

Jesus H. W. Christ

i feel like Poe's Law applies

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Chat help me decide.

none of the above

I'm ready and willing whenever Beast is.

But my question has only 2 options!

Pick on of those!

• Options
    @Vanguard @Shazkar Shadowstorm I think you will appreciate this

http://www.brooklynbarmenus.com/

beasto sent to me

• Options
    Chat help me decide.

none of the above

I'm ready and willing whenever Beast is.

But my question has only 2 options!

Pick on of those!

i reject your choices and substitute my own!

• Options
    i dunno atomika all of those seem pretty reasonable to me

• Options

beasto sent to me

There are at least two things on each menu I would gladly eat.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    yeah that's just a generator for "bars i would eat food at"

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

beasto sent to me

There are at least two things on each menu I would gladly eat.
    BEACH & STUART

salt 11
    massaged chorizo 18
    sheltered butter pancake 13
    naiive shell bean bun 17
    bluefish with spicy orecchiette pate & beer-braised marrow discs 15
    distressed ramp 18
    fermented sungold 11
    scraped farfalle 9
    water crumble with watermelon 13
    market rice & gravlax platter 11

$11 for salt and $18 for massaged chorizo

Such innovation

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Texas, go home youre drunk

• Options
    i have finally found a gripe about living in the city

i will not be able to age my own bordeaux

i guess i'll just have to embark on a wildly successful career so that i can afford a place in the city and nice place in the country with my own wine cellar

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Raiden333 wrote: »

Those sweet, intoxicating Likes.

seriously though I deleted mine like 5 years ago and never looked back.

Meh, I dunno. I have a lot of friends that I simply don't see very often. But I'm still interested in what's going on with them. Or maybe they have a question they'd just like to ask generally to their friends not to a specific friend.

I find that Facebook is great for regular get together planning and such as well. It's just an easy format to do it in.

I don't think its something I need particularly. But it's easy and convenient. I don't really see a reason not to use it.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    annnd now i have agreed every single post on the first page hi hello whaddup?

• Options
    i have finally found a gripe about living in the city

i will not be able to age my own bordeaux

i guess i'll just have to embark on a wildly successful career so that i can afford a place in the city and nice place in the country with my own wine cellar

What my uncle has is my desired endgame.

I want a nice home in the burbs somewhere, and an apartment in the city near good public transit, so that if I am working a crazy late night (or Summer and I end up out late and dont feel like going home), we can crash at the apartment.

SW-4158-3990-6116
This discussion has been closed.