As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Guitar Hero 3| GH3: Legends of BROKEN STREET DATES

1575859606163»

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    So, GH3 is in stock at my Futureshop, but they wont sell it to me. :(

not sure if it's the same in your area but check best buy before futureshop. they're 10 bucks cheaper for some reason. i hate best buy so much though so i might spend 10 extra dollars just because fuck them.

Angry on
  • Options
    ShlankShlank Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Lunker wrote: »
    I'm prepping a new thread right now. Any requests?

I've got a small request. Start a band for PA on guitarhero.com and then direct everyone to sign up and join the band.

I vote for the 'Flying Wangs'

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    arcatharcath Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Okie, I'll throw down too.

Its not perfect. The only real imperfection is the fingerprint smudge it got when I got impatient and decided to put it back together a couple hours early. Other than that, the paint job is fine.

And it doesn't help that the pictures aren't the best in the world either. =/

Just one coat of Krylon Fusion Red, and 3 clear coats.

RisingSun2.jpg

RisingSun1.jpg

arcath on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh dead God who decided that for Star Power the Judy Nails abomination should just fart hearts?

Correction...BROKEN hearts, because that's what she'll leave ya with. (I guess)

I like that better than the guitar ejaculation that Johnny Napalm has.:P

To be honest though, I'm starting to really like the new look and everything. Gonna be great.

Scotty on
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Visit the new thread here.
    Shlank wrote: »
    Lunker wrote: »
    I'm prepping a new thread right now. Any requests?

I've got a small request. Start a band for PA on guitarhero.com and then direct everyone to sign up and join the band.

I vote for the 'Flying Wangs'

I'd love to, but I'm shit-busy at work. I think people can pitch some ideas, maybe get a poll going, and we move on from there.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ten0101 wrote: »
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    You guys in Australia have it easy. Us europeans have to wait until Nov. 23rd before we can play.

We have to sit here and read about how the game is awesome for a month while you all play it. Makes me want to punch someone :(

Ouch. Do you have to wait until next year for Rock Band like we do too?
    Yeah. IGN has Rock Band listed for EU release in 1st quarter 2008. I haven't seen a precise release date yet.

If GH3 is region free on the Xbox360 like GH2 is, I might import it.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dragonforce is the hardest metal known the man

Would have preferred Fury of the Storm, but oh well. I'm really exited for this game in general, lots of awesome rock, including one of Metallica's best.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    El GuacoEl Guaco Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm late to the party, so I have a noob question. What about all the songs from previous versions? Will those be available to me if I buy GH3? Or would I just be better off picking up a used copy of GH2 and GH80's and using the new guitar? What's the deal with backwards compatibility?

El Guaco on