As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All-Inclusive Luxury [chat] Massagery and Spa

19495969798100»

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hey jake

Jakearooni

Jakeyhoops

So you're not coming to NYC this weekend?

I wasn't planning on it - I think I need to actually get ready to leave. I could possibly squeeze in like, Saturday night. Or uh... 10pm or later tomorrow if I leave after work but that seems tough

I'm not trying to make shit inconvenient for u

I just figured this might be your last weekend on east coast beast coast

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    the yoga class i was thinking about going to isnt on thursday nights anymore

suffering

sig.gif
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    fest schedule up

i'm doing 8 mins

i was half expecting them to be all "oh btw we want like 30 mins"

only downside is that i clash with a band i wanted to see

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I've decided that if I move for a new job then it may be time to get a dog.

Boy and I will probably adopt a dog after the move. Smallish-medium mixed breed. We want to adopt an adult, rather than a puppy.

It will depend on where I move and what dogs are available at the rescue shelter. But I'd prefer a puppy and a large breed. I've generally found I like big dogs more then medium.

This answers so many questions about you Thom. So many.

Let me guess you're a St Bernard type of duder?

First before that joke keeps going, I don't live in Washington state. And yeah, St. Bernards are pretty cool. Malamutes, the big Spitz types. Big fluffy dogs.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    The last few pages are horrible because if you start typing of a substantive post it gets eaten in thread turn over and you lose your work (drafts: useless) but if you don't then the thread never turns over.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    The last few pages are horrible because if you start typing of a substantive post it gets eaten in thread turn over and you lose your work (drafts: useless) but if you don't then the thread never turns over.

you are the keymaster jeeps

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i always just ctrl-a, ctrl-c before posting if i have anything worthwhile to say after page 100

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

you are the keymaster jeeps

I refuse to start typing a worthwhile post on page 100.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i always just ctrl-a, ctrl-c before posting if i have anything worthwhile to say after page 100

i just never have anything worthwhile to say

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

i just never have anything worthwhile to say

yeah, i suffer from that too

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    rop

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I never worry about losing one of my gifts. I just continue to give them to the world.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

Monsieur fong I once slept with a prostitute in Marseilles who had pillowy breasts, she was 19 and a delicate lover, I left her 100 francs before I left to take the train back to Paris, have you ever breathed in the steam of a last train out of the station with few passengers and a sleepy conductor with a thick moustache

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    we have a local facebook group for lost pets and stuff

i'm sure a lot of places do

it just always makes me giggle when i see things like "loose dog on the corner of x and y"

teehee

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    @y2jake215 So YG's album? I tuned out. Did not speak to me much at all, and I wasn't as into the compositions.

Plus, maybe it is just a lack of exposure, but the non stop never ending n-word usage started grating on me. I am very much a words guy; I love lyrics and they guide the song, and even that word when used well can guide narrative and shape the emotion around whats being said... but it just felt overused and lazy.

Gave Kendrick Lamar's album another spin. It is growing on me. Realizing the narrative of the album and really enjoying it more on a second listen. Dad yelling for his Dominos did not take me out of it as much.

@Shazkar Shadowstorm - Vince Staples is some good shit too. Thanks for the suggestion.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 4.9

@Chanus will create the new thread
    @Tav is backup

This discussion has been closed.