As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

1394041424345»

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So I was playing around, trying to get to a Heavy leather skinning spot for the shits and giggles, and I found myself deep in Horde territory. How deep? How about Tauren starting area and Thunderbluff. So as I was running around, this little guy started to follow me and Darkclaw (my wolf pet) and I decided to keep him. Couldn't get a nice shot while in Thunderbluff as everyone and their mother was crowded around me but I got back to Stormwind and got a selfie with my new friend.
    6esp16re51t6.png

Sir Bacon everyone. Because I can.

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    So, at this point, things are really winding down for the guild with this expansion. We've had people quit the game here and there over the last few months, but last night we were at the point where we had more non-guild members than guild members in our raid. We've pretty much reached critical mass...or lack of mass. It's probably safe to assume there will be no more guild-focused raid progression from here on out, although we are probably (against our better judgement) going to try and kill Archimonde next Monday.

My subscription ends next Tuesday and I'm not renewing. I am happily embracing my upcoming break from the game, and will only be renewing for the Halloween stuff next month, and (likely) Legion after that. Apologies to those of you who joined the guild in the last month or two; I hope we were able to give you at least some sense of guild community!

That being said, there will still be active members of the guild using OpenRaid to do stuff. The guild has never truly died; it just mostly hibernates until the next expansion. I've been in it since it started during Wrath of the Lich King, and I've had some of my best WoW experiences with this guild.