As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's a Bad Year to Have Litigation in the [NFL]

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Logan Thomas is incredibly inaccurate, he was a camp arm at best.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Seahawks sign Fred Jackson, and Texans QB Savage will miss "significant time"

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    All this talk of failed USC quarterbacks lead me to stumble upon the fantastic name of former USC quaterback Pete Beathard.

Not sure if his brothers William and Richard had failed USC careers as well

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Fred Jackson is still good and the Seahawks got better

lol Bills

Raiders released Ponder. He's probably done

• MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    Raiders released Ponder. He's probably done

McMoxie kills another QB's career.

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    If you can double the number of former USC quarterbacks on your roster you simply have to make that move. Clearly

Yet another trading blunder by Chip Kelly

Arizona is where failed USC quarterbacks go to die.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    At least he's probably got a gig at NFL Live if he wants

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Hey guys, got a draft coming up and it's live, no online component. Any recommendations for a site or app to keep track of players?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Giants cut Hynoski!

Nooooooooo, The Hynocerous!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hey guys, got a draft coming up and it's live, no online component. Any recommendations for a site or app to keep track of players?

Fantasy pros is excellent. That's the only one I know of

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Ah. Thank ya, Goose. That's perfect.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    That's hilarious in the worst possible way.

sig.gif
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    nooooooooooo

Aw man...Bengals released Devon Still.

That really and truly sucks.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    I watched Tebow miss a wide open TD that pissed off the announcers

and instead he made a poor attempt at a corner rush TD with bad form

he is not that good

Xehalus on
    So who does that leave as the 3rd string in Philly?

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I watched Tebow miss a wide open TD that pissed off the announcers

and instead he made a poor attempt at a corner rush TD with bad form

he is not that good

Well yes, no one thinks he's good.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular

Nobody. Local folks thought this was a strong possibility, Kenjon Barner has been kicking the doors down in the pre-season and so they might keep more RBs on the roster than usual. They've got a couple of utility dudes who played QB in college who could step in if there's an emergency.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Washington should sign Tebow and release RG3. Get away from his terrible contract.

Oh yeah @Balefuego are we still drafting in two hours because I am completely amazingly unprepared

I'm unprepared too so hi5

But I'm on beer number 1 so I'll be prepared soon.

Bills cut Cassell. That was a pretty bad trade for them in hindsight.

To break up your potential 4 posts in a row: reports are they're interested in Ponder.

Oh shit. Didn't realize I multi posted there. Whoops.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular

His family gets health insurance for five years, though at least

Marathon wrote: »
    Washington should sign Tebow and release RG3. Get away from his terrible contract.

Currently looking like Washington's going to keep RG3 on the roster as a backup, so congrats on pissing off that roster even more than you already had, Snyder

Langly wrote: »

His family gets health insurance for five years, though at least

Oh yeah, The Bengals did him right. I just really wanted him to succeed.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    Oh yeah @Balefuego are we still drafting in two hours because I am completely amazingly unprepared

I honestly don't know!

I had set that as a placeholder time but no one really kicked up a fuss so im not sure if thats because they were cool with or because they just didnt know!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm all ready to go here!

if this is happening I need some food first

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2015
    I kicked up a fuss! I started a poll and everything!

E: I mean I can do it at 4 but I'll be leaving at 5:30 and if I get called off my desk it'll fuck up my picks but I was going to do badly anyway so if everyone else is cool I'm cool

Peen on
    I think we are gonna just have to go through with it, this can be the gas leak season

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Wait for which group

Vanilla auction league

• JarsJars Registered User regular

that means they only have 2 qbs on the roster. I thought most teams went with 3

Jars wrote: »

that means they only have 2 qbs on the roster. I thought most teams went with 3

You only need one when you have TYROD TAYLOR

This discussion has been closed.