As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's a Bad Year to Have Litigation in the [NFL]

19495969798100»

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    ok dynasty league has the replacement team in, it will effect our draft in a weird way but I'll get a solid draft date up today sometime.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Savage IR'd, his season's over. Texans have a mess of a QB situation now with Hoyer starting, Mallett mad, and looking for any 3rd option

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Rex Grossman is available.

Also, I just drafted in my brother's league. Its Standard Yahoo with a few quirks (like QB TDs are 6 points). 16 team league, and I drafted 3rd

QB - Tom Brady
    WR - Keenan Allen
    WR - Steve Smith Sr
    RB - Jamaal Charles
    RB - Frank Gore
    TE - Travis Kelce
    WRT - Mike Wallace
    WRT - Tevin Coleman
    K - Blair Walsh
    DEF - Denver
    BN - Teddy Bridgewater
    BN - Eddie Royal
    BN - Larry Donnell
    BN - Denard Robinson
    BN - Ty Montgomery
    BN - Jaelen Strong

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I think the bills are cutting jackson/cassel to make room for whatever deal they have planned to offer dareus. but a lot of people still aren't going to agree with keeping bryce brown over fred jackson

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Washington should sign Tebow and release RG3. Get away from his terrible contract.

Currently looking like Washington's going to keep RG3 on the roster as a backup, so congrats on pissing off that roster even more than you already had, Snyder

I know, that's why I said they should release him. If they keep him on as a backup and he gets injured this season, like he always does, they automatically owe him 16 million for next year too. It's a horrible contract to saddle yourself with on a guy who isn't even your starter.

Then again, Washington deserves all the bad karma they get.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    do you think dan snyder feels culpable at all for the current status of the slurs. I bet he does not

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Aw man...Bengals released Devon Still.

That really and truly sucks.

Apparently because they kept him on their roster last year he and his family have 5 more years of NFL health insurance.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So Patriots granted release to Reggie Wayne.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Also Jerryd Hayne made the cut.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    no incredibly surprising cuts from the vikings, though i bet mike mauti gets claimed off waivers

• Options
    Giants have expressed interest in Cam Chancellor.

I doubt that goes anywhere but I can hope.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Tebow got cut

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Pats cut Reggie Wayne

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Wayne asked for his release, the assumption is he's going to retire

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Giants have expressed interest in Cam Chancellor.

I doubt that goes anywhere but I can hope.

I still dont get what he/his agent is on about one year into a 4 year contract and the cap being what it is.

I mean sure, give us your first round pick and 2nd round pick and next years first round pick and by the way he wants to renegotiate his contract every year.

Barcardi on
This discussion has been closed.