As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dumb Things You've Done Recently

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
So yesterday I was taking out the window ac in my upstairs bedroom and... I'll save the story and just post this picture..

20150909_180421_zpsnp4p71vi.jpg

What dumb shit have you done recently?

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    You're mom

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    You're mom

How did Raijin get pregnant?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    You're mom

How did Raijin get pregnant?

large_gVNIYeoEoUTz1RPctezwWjVTpvZ.jpg

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    well i spent money i didn't have

liEt3nH.png
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Dammit Keith

• Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    I recently popped in my new copy of The Phantom Pain, and it comes up as an unsupported disk.

Then I realized that I was a silly goose who bought the PS3 version and not the PS4 version, like the silly goose that I am.

Luckily the GS manager was a cool dude, and took my opened copy as a return and I was able to pick up the proper version without having to eat the trade in loss.

Also, when the guy told me the price so I could pay him I was all, "whaaaat? That low?" And dude was all, "yeah, because it's for the PS3," and it didn't even register then. Honk honk, silly goose, honk honk.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    i bit the hell out of the side of my cheek

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I woke up

YL9WnCY.png
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Last week I went to an italian restaurant. I had my book with me as I usually do when i go out to eat.

I ordered a pasta dish and garlic bread to start.
    I also forgot that they provided you a complimentary metre long baguette.

I was a lot more hungry than I apparently realized. Not only did I eat my entire pasta dish, I ate my four pieces of garlic toast, and the entire metre long baguette.

It was a really engaging book and I didn't actually notice until the very end how much bread I had eaten.

Bloated up worse than Violet beauregarde for almost a week.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Last week I went to an italian restaurant. I had my book with me as I usually do when i go out to eat.

I ordered a pasta dish and garlic bread to start.
    I also forgot that they provided you a complimentary metre long baguette.

I was a lot more hungry than I apparently realized. Not only did I eat my entire pasta dish, I ate my four pieces of garlic toast, and the entire metre long baguette.

It was a really engaging book and I didn't actually notice until the very end how much bread I had eaten.

Bloated up worse than Violet beauregarde for almost a week.

I've done similar but it was baby cut carrots and I was munching idly at my desk at work

carrots are a healthy snack but it is definitely possible to eat too many carrots in a single sitting

exceeding that amount results in severe gastrointestinal discomfort

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    I've been losing my temper lately at work, which causes me to do stupid things.

There's just been a lot of changes, and the work load has shifted around quite a bit, and we are super short handed. I don't think we've ever been hurting for help this much since I started working here.

There's also been no surpervisor for my area, and I was, very briefly, considering applying for it, but, since I've been flying off the fucking handle so much lately, I think I'll pass on it until I get my mental shit together. Besides, since school started up again, I don't think I really need the extra stress.

vEaRQgH.png
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I lost a $20 bill. I don't know how either, because I hadn't been in my wallet at all. Pretty sure it fell out like immediately after I got it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So yesterday I was taking out the window ac in my upstairs bedroom and... I'll save the story and just post this picture..

20150909_180421_zpsnp4p71vi.jpg

At least you didn't kill the Mister Mister lady

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Stayed late to do a favor for someone, got insulted by them when their fax wouldn't go through because it must be my fucking fault.

Madican on
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I hung out with someone had a blast them compulsivly texted them till they blocked me

Also somehow i lost the other sock i was wearing today

Im still wearing the first one

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Was trying to extend the end of a bed I've never dealt with at work for a tall patient. Felt the clasps on either side and pushed them. They were not the extending clasps. They were the clasps to drop the bottom of the bed to the floor. So I almost chucked a spinal patient on to the floor.

So very glad I was holding on firmly to the end of the bed.

• simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Starting an art project the night before it's due and having to stay up until two am to finish it.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Dammit Keith

it's happened once again

you've turned to a friend

someone that understands

sees through the master plan

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    The other day I dropped a glass as I was getting it out of the cabinet. It hit the toaster on the way down, breaking the knob off. Then it hit the side of a ceramic plate on the counter, shattering it before finally hitting the counter and breaking apart, getting glass everywhere but particularly onto the sandwich I had just made which was on the plate at the time.

Aistan on
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I host a podcast about a childrens show

Errr

Oh, I put a used AC filter in my trunk to take it to the dumpster (I live about a mile from our apartment complex dumpster) and forgot it was there for 2 days

The entire inside of my trunk is coated in dust

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    I ate a whole package of macaroni and cheese and had chocolate milk with it

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I host a podcast about a childrens show

Errr

Oh, I put a used AC filter in my trunk to take it to the dumpster (I live about a mile from our apartment complex dumpster) and forgot it was there for 2 days

The entire inside of my trunk is coated in dust

Pop the trunk while driving and you have your own emergency getaway smoke!

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

you're in the wrong thread

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated

listen

I promise it was real dumb

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I called a customer by his last name, today, thinking it was his first name. I considered just resigning then and there.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    I signed up for the bowling league at work.

Then remembered that I only bowl once or twice a decade.
    I'm not sure if I'm the albatross around the teams collective necks, or the anchor dragging us all down, or some other nautical metaphor for being terrible at a thing.

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Calling people by their last name makes you a cool professional. Smoke a cigarette. Pour yourself a drink.

• pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    I've organised a house move for a day that's forcasted for rain and possible hail.

Woo.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

listen

I promise it was real dumb

Used the chocolate milk in place of not chocolate milk?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular

This doesn't seem dumb. Look at the state that AC's in, it's practically falling apart. Removing it was a perfectly sensible thing to do.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I made posts on a forum

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    watched Disney's Descendants

Well

we're not gonna beat that

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular

They must pay quite well for the chance at a quiet night out, though.

I made a bad joke on a public forum.

forumsig.png
  • pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    I booked flights to Sydney for PAXAus.

PAXAus is in Melbourne.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I missed the deadline to return a new textbook for a full refund, now the best they'll give me is credit which forget that

And sincd I'm just gonna use the new copy I now have to return the cheaper used copy I had ordered online

The real dumb thing was waiting so long and not buying a cheap online copy before the semester started

2x39jD4.jpg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I left my new phone banking password in the UK so I probably can't pay the bill on my storage unit before the due date

hopefully tehy'll give me a day or two leeway

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Well

we're not gonna beat that

Why?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I went to work today

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    ]

I was once again a fireman at the hell known to men
    I was not thanked for it as usual