As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Final Fantasy]: Spoony Bard vs. Meteor Sage edition

19495969798100»

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    yeah, sentinal grimoire makes tyro worth using as a support. I really wanted it from my 50 pull but oh well.

give him shellga/protectga/slowga/etc and a ranged weapon, sit him in the back and enjoy never having to bring boon or LH or SG again as a RW unless you want to or its a level without trash.

as a side note, I now have absolutely no armor left to combine from all that adamantite.

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    So mobile ff5 on Steam huh?

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015

Hopefully this means VI is right around the corner. I know people would rather the not-mobile version but I'll be happy to play VI on the PC, and I thought the mobile version was fine.

I do hope that they spend a second with VI's UI for the PC though since the battle system UI in particular wouldn't really make any sense not on a touchscreen device.

EDIT: "There seems to be an error initializing or updating your transaction." :rotate:

EDIT EDIT: And still no XIII-3. o.O

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    page 100!
    new thread?

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    @silence1186 said they'd post it this morning unless someone else wanted to.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    yeah, sentinal grimoire makes tyro worth using as a support. I really wanted it from my 50 pull but oh well.

give him shellga/protectga/slowga/etc and a ranged weapon, sit him in the back and enjoy never having to bring boon or LH or SG again as a RW unless you want to or its a level without trash.

as a side note, I now have absolutely no armor left to combine from all that adamantite.

Yeah, I was hoping to get it so I could throw him into my Retaliate team. Double Cut, Shellga/Protectga and I'd be good to go. Stats don't matter a whole lot in that setup.

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular

Hopefully this means VI is right around the corner. I know people would rather the not-mobile version but I'll be happy to play VI on the PC, and I thought the mobile version was fine.

I do hope that they spend a second with VI's UI for the PC though since the battle system UI in particular wouldn't really make any sense not on a touchscreen device.

EDIT: "There seems to be an error initializing or updating your transaction." :rotate:

EDIT EDIT: And still no XIII-3. o.O

The thing that worries me is that the last few Android ports (ff4 + ay) have been so shitty. I mean, no care was put in them at all. At least fix the menu up a bit Square :(

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    New thread going up in a minute.

E: On mobile, can't link it, but it's there.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    Just a friendly PSA for those doing the current Forbidden Treasures Event. Make sure you have no more than 4 Lithographs at the end of this stage. We should get 2 more Lithographs when the final stage starts which will put you at 6 and there are only 6 stages to use them on. Even using them on a shitty adamantite reward will get you 1 Mythril as well. I'm assuming any leftover Lithographs are just lost to the ether.

This discussion has been closed.