As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MGSV: a logo creation program with a stealth minigame attached

Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchscritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    So who even bothers to use the silenced pistols on D-Walker anyway

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    I'm suspecting that once you can turn D-Walker into an autonomous turret, the silenced pistols will come in handy. Buuut that's a long way off for me.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I like that whenever anyone has Quiet in their emblem picture, they cover her up or crop her out

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Why is fat horse not in there

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    episode 10 is tricky

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    I forgot to post mine.

17cxmfgndtze.png

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I need to grab a screen of my emblem

NAKED HORSE, represent

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    I don't remember any of the other MGS games using the word fuck in dialogue.

No I don't.
  • Options
    Alright, episode 10, I do not understand
    How prisoners keep dying? is there like a 5 minute window to save one of them, or am I doing something to make them die?

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Alright, episode 10, I do not understand
    How prisoners keep dying? is there like a 5 minute window to save one of them, or am I doing something to make them die?
    If not interrupted guards will execute some prisoners

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    Post 45 question
    So that 10 minute tape of Strangelove in the AI pod. Am I reading it right that she DID go in there intending to die, had second thoughts (most likely due to Hal) but by then it was too late? She was banging for Huey to let her out at the beginnig but when she realized he wasn't in the room she resigned to her fate?

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Is there a specific RPG that can be glitched into having a suppressor, or am I just not doing it right for my GROM? I already got an LMG box mag on it, so now it's firing explosive 7.62 rounds that can kill gunships (RIP sniper rifle, you used to be my bae but times change!) but I need a suppressor just to reach maximum levels of stupid.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Super glad they finally fixed the emblem creator on PC, though I haven't come up with anything better than MACHINEGUN PHILANTHROPY yet. Still not luck confirming whether the necessary words to make Jaeger names exist either.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Tasteticle wrote: »
    Post 45 question
    So that 10 minute tape of Strangelove in the AI pod. Am I reading it right that she DID go in there intending to die, had second thoughts (most likely due to Hal) but by then it was too late? She was banging for Huey to let her out at the beginnig but when she realized he wasn't in the room she resigned to her fate?
    i thought she just climbed in there to work on something, huey locked her in there on purpose, and she gave up on getting him to let her out when she realized that he was murdering her

• Options
    Mission 48 is some bullshit.
    Like with the extreme Quiet fight, getting hit by the snipers is a one hit kill. And this time there's four of them.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Peewi wrote: »
    Like with the extreme Quiet fight, getting hit by the snipers is a one hit kill. And this time there's four of them.

whoof

• Options

whoof

oh shit and plus
    it's four against one now since you can't use quiet to help you snipe

• Options
    Post 45 question
    i thought she just climbed in there to work on something, huey locked her in there on purpose, and she gave up on getting him to let her out when she realized that he was murdering her
    Why would Huey want to kill Strangelove? I don't like him much but that seems way too extreme for his character.

• Options
    Post 45 question
    Why would Huey want to kill Strangelove? I don't like him much but that seems way too extreme for his character.
    huey lies so consistently that it's impossible to say for sure what was going on

my interpretation based on strangelove's tape was that huey lied about cipher taking hal away, that strangelove had in fact had him sent away to get him away from huey who posed a danger to the kid, using him to test the possibility of sahelanthropus being piloted by a child soldier

i can imagine he'd take revenge on her for taking his son away

i'd have to go back and listen to the tape where ocelot acuses him of murder though

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Drop in a tank

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Huey's whole story arc
    I like that you can figure out that he's lying early if you're paying close enough attention

he insists he was alone for 9 years but ground zeroes says hal was born in that time

he insists that he was the one who recovered the mammal pod when we already know that strangelove had dredged the lake from an earlier tape

he says that she killed herself because the pod can't be opened from the outside, but you open the pods from the outside in peace walker

• Options
    KetBra wrote: »
    Drop in a tank

That's a pretty good idea.
    But I managed to get past them when I gave up on the idea of actually killing all of them.

• Options
    S-ranked episode 10
    and saved all 6 prisoners doing so

at the last minute I got an alert trying to fulton the one A+ guy I'd noticed at the last second (he turned out to be a troublemaker too, of course) and I had to reset twice, but it was otherwise a pretty flawless run. Prouder of that one than the Quiet mission, tbh.

• Options
    Huey's whole story arc
    I like that you can figure out that he's lying early if you're paying close enough attention

he insists he was alone for 9 years but ground zeroes says hal was born in that time

he insists that he was the one who recovered the mammal pod when we already know that strangelove had dredged the lake from an earlier tape

he says that she killed herself because the pod can't be opened from the outside, but you open the pods from the outside in peace walker
    I agree that he is a liar with his self interest as his top priority, but he wasn't lying about the hatch. You had to blow the pods open to get in in PW.

I believe she sent Hal away, but I still have a hard time buying that Huey put her in that pod to kill her.

I see that as about the one truth he told, but by then it was too late. His lies all caught up with him.

Also,
    Didn't Hal say in MGS2 he grew up with his Dad and a step mother, or am I not remembering right? Huey obviously had some feelings for Hal if that's the case

• Options
    I tried to take on extreme difficulty skulls with non lethal weapons... it wasn't going well so instead I just did my objective and ran like a coward

Steam ID
  • Options
    So there's some pretty crazy internet rumours about a content patch tomorrow.

I'd be shocked if it was true but kojima so who knows

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    There's a bug that can potentially corrupt your save files in the game right now so a patch wouldn't really surprise me

• Options
    Huey's whole story arc

I agree that he is a liar with his self interest as his top priority, but he wasn't lying about the hatch. You had to blow the pods open to get in in PW.

I believe she sent Hal away, but I still have a hard time buying that Huey put her in that pod to kill her.

I see that as about the one truth he told, but by then it was too late. His lies all caught up with him.

Also,
    Didn't Hal say in MGS2 he grew up with his Dad and a step mother, or am I not remembering right? Huey obviously had some feelings for Hal if that's the case
    I'm not saying he didn't have feelings for him

just that he obviously had some pretty fucked up priorities and loved him or not was not a positive presence in Li'l Hal's life

• Options
    Can the pentrating tranq pistol punch through riot armor visors? I've been holding off on that upgrade and waiting for the perma silenced one, but if it could do that it would be pretty good

Steam ID
  • Options
    Nullzone wrote: »
    There's a bug that can potentially corrupt your save files in the game right now so a patch wouldn't really surprise me

No, it's a rumour about like an extra mission or something being patched in.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Tried my first invasion

It was HARD. Got my ass kicked.

Neat, though

• Options
    i think my favorite bit from any cassette is something ocelot says (post 31 but it's not really a spoiler)
    talking about Li'l Mantis

"this boy is part of a new age where nothing makes sense anymore"

even ocelot's just sick of this bullshit

This discussion has been closed.