Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hearing guitars when I full screen a video

BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic PuppySkraggle RockRegistered User regular
Hey all,

This is a weird one but I just started hearing it. Whenever I fullscreen any video inlined to the forums I hear...guitar. It sounds like a ringtone almost, and its just the same few seconds over and over again, but I hear it every single time I make a video fullscreen on the forums.

I'm running Windows 10 if that has anything to do with it.

darleysamPLALiiyaTychoCelchuuu

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Please provide an example that is doing this

legallytired
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    I figured this out yesterday. Its a very rare bug between (according to the internet) Vanilla and Chrome. Basically a video I watched with that guitar riff in it was somehow stuck in Chrome's memory, so whenever I full screened a video through the forums it "remembered" it. I guess this can happen on any site that has inbedded videos including YouTube. I had to uninstall Chrome and reinstall to fix it.

darleysamLiiyaEchoDarkPrimuscB557Zilla360Dark Raven XElvenshaeElbasunuGoatmonMoridin889
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Computers. :rotate:

Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    DhalphirPLAcB557Crippl3Zilla360ElvenshaeTofystedethBucketmanElbasunuGoatmon