As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lejic's Sketches/Drawings

LejicLejic Registered User regular
Hello everyone!

Here's my attempt at Red from Transistor:

4UY22O1.jpg

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey @Lejic!

Welcome to the AC! That's a pretty cool sketch.

Generally when you first post, its nice to get a little context for where you are at. Maybe a few more drawings, a sense of your goals, and any other details you'd like to share. People can critique you much easier if we know what you are going for in general. Is this all for fun? Are you in school? Trying to build a portfolio for a job?

• Options
    LejicLejic Registered User regular
    Hey @Iruka! Thank you for the kind comment. :)

I apologize for the late response, I didn't notice the notification...

Thank you for the advice, I hadn't thought of that.

I'll post a few more drawings, only one that I found quickly already scanned:
    edea_by_mindabria-d7yfzq6.jpg

I draw for fun. I work as an engineer and sketch in my off-time. My main goal currently is to get a personalized style; I find that most of my drawings don't match one another, except when I'm drawing comic-style. Whether I use live models, no reference at all or the same reference, I find every piece of art I make (non-comic) is very different style-wise.

Oh and I am just starting out with markers so am trying to understand how to use them. Shadowing seems the toughest to me in that regard.