As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - Inflamed Gums

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - Inflamed Gums

Inflamed Gums

Inflamed Gums

http://campcomic.com/comic/246

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Haha.
    This was one of the things I was wondering about camp. Do they have teeth cleaning supplies? Question answered. Not being able to brush my teeth would drive me insane.

"Inflamed gums" deserves an award for best title.

• Options
    ZealousChristian24ZealousChristian24 Registered User regular
    Huzzah, my first proper update!

Poor Seventeen. And I'm with Malachi there;I'm both intrigued and disturbed...

• Options
    mturner23462mturner23462 Registered User regular
    Here is the better question. If that was the only brother with all his teeth, and he lost them in a corncob pipe accident, what happened to the other 480 collective teeth from other siblings before that if that is how they tended to be lost? I Guess 32 went down the well, but that still leaves a lot of , apparently, highly flammable teeth laying around.

• Options
    GinormousGinormous Registered User regular
    MTurner, I think Seventeen is implying he collected his teeth after they fell out, but were burned in a fire.

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    For some reason I can't seem to see the comic strip? http://puu.sh/kc65P/5718282a1b.png

• Options
    Actually, the site looks weirdly incomplete in general. Something isn't right. (I'm on Chrome if that matters)

• Options
    Ginormous wrote: »
    MTurner, I think Seventeen is implying he collected his teeth after they fell out, but were burned in a fire.

I like my mental image of the brother's moonshine damaged teeth bursting into flames after lighting his corncob pipe.

• Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    Kram, check AdBlock, for some reason it banned pa-cdn.net which is the host site for Penny Arcade's and Weedonwantcha's content.

• Options
    Wanderous1Wanderous1 Registered User new member
    I think the implication is he had wooden teeth.

• Options
    @antonnul ah thanks, good call. I forgot to greenlist the site. Never meant to block it in the first place.

• Options
    TibxeroTibxero Registered User regular
    @BriGuy I now have this Simpsons-esque image of her brother's mouth just randomly bursting into flames as he just sits there and says "Mah Teef!"

• Options
    Thexn18599Thexn18599 Registered User new member
    You figure Malachi would have figured out the never-brushed-my-teeth-in-my-life part just from her breath considering they share a bunk.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Thexn18599 wrote: »
    You figure Malachi would have figured out the never-brushed-my-teeth-in-my-life part just from her breath considering they share a bunk.

I don't think Malachi can smell it over her farts.

Edit: I'm sorry her "poopycracks."

briguy on
  • Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Hmm... Am I the only one who can't see any images on the webcomic's page?

• Options
    Yinyang107Yinyang107 Registered User new member
    Dublin: I had the same problem. Disable your adblocker.

• Options
    You can also add an exception for hw1.pa-cdn.com. That's what PA uses to host their content and they screen all ads before using them.

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    several observations:

a: so happy for a 'regular' strip to be up, almost forgot to check for the kitteh; it's there.

2: neither one of them is wearing their camp shirts, oh noes! what does it mean?

III: I don't think I have a foot fetish, but 17's appear to be sparkling clean; my concern though, is Mal wetting/ rinsing his toothbrush upstream or downstream from where she's doing her tootsies dip?

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    hajen wrote: »
    neither one of them is wearing their camp shirts, oh noes! what does it mean?
    It apparently means that there was another supply drop and it brought new clothes. Either that or they had these clothes all the time but we just didn't see them wearing them for some odd reason.

• Options
    @hajen those are Malachi's normal sleeping clothes and Seventeen has worn that long-sleeve shirt at night as far back as the third strip.
    Oh goddess Skadi, I've wasted my life.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Yinyang107 wrote: »
    Dublin: I had the same problem. Disable your adblocker.

aaaah yes! Danke schön!

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    @hajen those are Malachi's normal sleeping clothes and Seventeen has worn that long-sleeve shirt at night as far back as the third strip.
    Oh goddess Skadi, I've wasted my life.

Oh. Yes, you're right. I'd forgotten about that. See, this is why we need a wiki. :|

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Brushing my teeth in a river, I'm not that concerned about a brief foot dipped in the water. I'm much more concerned about the upstream/downstream relationship to the outhouses, however...

• Options
    jerodast wrote: »
    Brushing my teeth in a river, I'm not that concerned about a brief foot dipped in the water. I'm much more concerned about the upstream/downstream relationship to the outhouses, however...

Neimen is probably peeing upstream.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    My nana always said "Your teeth are your best friends until they hurt."