As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Shot of Ice & Fire: Book One (barcrawl signups are open!)

14567810»

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    So I never did see or hear what house won, am I just blind or was it not posted ?

PS I lost my Targ button, so if anyone has extra let me know.

Dolarrah on
  • Options
    ArcharzelArcharzel Registered User regular
    It was house Targaryen, they slaughtered the rest of us with their shotglasses. total came to like $3600 raised :D

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Awesome Job Targaryens. Yeah, before I even went to my house, I went to Targaryen's Home and picked up 5 of those puppies for my group. I felt guilty, but it was a great souvenir.

• Options
    EtaoinEtaoin South Barcrawl Lead, Omeganaut S16 TexasRegistered User regular
    Hey All! Swae will be posting a follow up post to let you know specifics on how we did sometime soon. In the meantime know that we did an amazing job for our first crawl! If you are missing buttons and you pinky promise that you did complete the challenge then let me know and I will do my best to get you a replacement. I don't have all the extra buttons yet but when I do then I will let you all know.

7paDBmR.png
  • Options
    freemantimfreemantim MIRegistered User regular
    Back home today (and back to work). Had a blast meeting so many great folks during the Crawl. Thanks for the good times.

Gamer dad.
    I write for VGBlogger.com
  • Options
    CyberFeyCyberFey Registered User regular
    We won?? Wooo!

• Options
    xaldin87xaldin87 Gaymer SaTxRegistered User regular
    Eagerly awaiting next year ^.^

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, close this old thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.