Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Earwig

2»

• Triggerhappy938Triggerhappy938 Registered User regular
    Hey, there's a cat or something under the bed!

• InsanekittenInsanekitten Registered User regular
    Ermagerd this hits way too close to a childhood episode I had. I was napping, and when I woke up and looked up, there was a SPIDER lookin' to make his home above my head on my pillow.

Good times.

• KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User, Strip Search regular
    edited May 2014
    Oof, I had a similar experience where I went to bed, woke up, and found the flattened body of a spider on my pillow. I'd slept with it smashed up against my cheek the entire night. :[

Luckily never had an ear-bug experience, at least as far as I know, but it was something that kept me up at night pretty frequently when I was young...

KatieJRice on
  • bobtheaxolotlbobtheaxolotl Registered User new member
    Aw, it looks like the spider is playing Malachi's earlobe like a bongo drum.

KatieJRice
  • StericaSterica Halloween Japes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just found a spider in my blanket, although I think it was more surprised to find a human in its bed.

YL9WnCY.png
  • jkeyjkey Registered User regular
    As everyone has said... horrifying. horrifying. Yet the spider is somewhat cute...still— horrifying

• sketchitysketchity Registered User regular
    woohoo, a weedonwantcha/last halloween crossover...! this is going to be great!

• saramasarama Registered User new member
    wait, true story on the crossover?

• CyberSkullCyberSkull Registered User new member
    I won't sleep tonight.

• Dennis DriscollDennis Driscoll Registered User new member
    *Scritch-scratch.*

• The oneThe one Registered User regular
    Seventeen was being a little too literal.

• ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    Never underestimate the power of leaving out the truth.

• IamdigidudeIamdigidude Registered User regular
    Eugh!

• narwhaonarwhao Registered User regular
    Ssshhhh

• Spide-ear..

2»