As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Dam

13»

• photon_man62photon_man62 Registered User regular
    Oh wow, most comments I've ever seen under a page on this site, and it's under one that is completely unrelated to the main story.

• ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    Oh wow, most comments I've ever seen under a page on this site, and it's under one that is completely unrelated to the main story.

Always expect the unexpected.

• LazarusKingLazarusKing Registered User regular
    Holy hell.

• narwhaonarwhao Registered User regular
    WELL ALRIGHT THEN

• Dennis D.Dennis D. West Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    LOL!

• AshleyHoneyBeeAshleyHoneyBee Registered User new member
    So much for Malachi's message in a bottle; it look like it got trapped in the dam. :(

http://campcomic.com/comic/dear-mom

• barcsbarcs ireland Registered User regular
    ha!

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    I know this strip is dark, but it's still one of my favorites. Just the Beaver's face is so horrified and it's terrible, but I don't know, maybe I'm just an awful person.

• MashtatoMashtato Registered User regular
    Oh man, this one always cracks me up.

• occamslaseroccamslaser Registered User new member
    AHHAHAHAHAHA

• MRTFMRTF Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Even though everyone has their own opinions, I find this somewhat serious for various reasons instead of funny. I guess the joke here is the word "dam" which sounds like "damn". Can't find anything else really.

I'd be devastated, probably haunted for the rest of my pointless life should a similiar tragedy happen to me.
    So yeah I wouldn't dare to even smile on that beaver's accident, even if it's just a webcomic; those bad things happen in real life too.

On a sidenote: I doubt the beaver would bother eating or even chewing plastic, even if there was something edible inside in that jar/container. There's plenty of other food around there, it's not a desperate situation where one would eat anything to survive.

Most mammals smell or take a small taste before swallowing and a material like plastic is very different than most edible organic materials.

MRTF on
  • @MRTF: I don`t think this is supposed to be funny, just explain the elephant drugs and how they make you relive tragedy.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I think it's funny. Dark, but funny.

• Spyke66Spyke66 Registered User regular
    :(

• MajoraMajora Registered User new member
    This issue is definitely in my top 5 so far. I seriously almost died. This and the boob drawing one really resonated with me.

• Great UlcerGreat Ulcer Registered User regular
    Depressing to heartwarming to darkly hilarious. I love this comic