As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Clever Title] Comics shipping 10/24/2007

2»

• Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ringo wrote: »
    No new Immortal Iron Fist this week? Does that mean #10 doesn't come out until november?

November 7th according to Marvel's website. Of course, the way things are going, Iron Fist could slip again. It's averaging about 6 weeks between issues right now.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    silkypeasilkypea Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    No man I was just kidding. No offense to your wife if she is fine with you buying comics in general she's probably pretty cool. You just have to convince her it's an investment or something.

Also I also picked up Gothom Underground but I don't know what War Games is... a batman series of some sort? Was it real good or what...

silkypea on
    from the bottom of the bottle to the top of the throne
    doom the fuck tree
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007
    It was a Batman crossover a few years ago. Spoiler caused a war between all the crime bosses in Gotham and eventually was killed because of it

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    wwtMask wrote: »
    silkypea wrote: »
    yo mask tell your bitch ass wife to let you have as many comics as you want. Don't let her control your life man.

Well, now I know who to ask when I need a retarded ass opinion. Also, I'm going to pretend you didn't just say something disparaging about my wife.

Can I be the guy you ask when you need an awesome opinion?

Bloods End on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bloods End wrote: »
    yo mask tell your bitch ass wife to let you have as many comics as you want. Don't let her control your life man.

Well, now I know who to ask when I need a retarded ass opinion. Also, I'm going to pretend you didn't just say something disparaging about my wife.

Are you willing to lie about Black Panther?

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

You don't have to lie about BP, you just have to not have a retarded opinion about it. I'm looking at you, Muffin.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    hughtronhughtron __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    The only comic I bought this week was Casanova #10.

This was counteracted by my wife buying $40 worth of books including a Serenity hardcover that we already have in softcover and single issue.

hughtron on
    minisy3.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007
    I thought Resurrection of Ra's was supposed to start with this Robin issue

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Everyone has wives!

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

You don't have to lie about BP, you just have to not have a retarded opinion about it. I'm looking at you, Muffin.

And heres looking at you, kid!

bogartbergman.jpg

Bloods End on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Everyone has wives!

Incidentally, my wife does read comics, just not superhero comics. It's much easier to justify my (admittedly much larger) spending to her because she will sometimes have similar habits.

wwtMask on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh my God, the writing in Gotham Underground couldn't be more cliched.

How does Bane sneak up on Batman?

And how does Tobias Whale sneak up on anybody?

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh my God, the writing in Gotham Underground couldn't be more cliched.

How does Bane sneak up on Batman?

And how does Tobias Whale sneak up on anybody?

To make things interesting.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    silkypeasilkypea Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't know... Gothom Underground was pretty good. Sure you could make those arguments but really it just seems like it will be a fun story.

silkypea on
    from the bottom of the bottle to the top of the throne
    doom the fuck tree
  • Options
    SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh man, Foolkiller.

e pluribus enum

Actions have consequences

I can't believe I almost missed this.

SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Hey I like Black Panther, I just hate Reggie Hudlin.

The Muffin Man on