As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Schedule

TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Registered User regular
Okay.. we are less than a Month out today and i still have not see a Schedule posted? Should there be a schdule posted by now? All Im seeing is 'Schedule not yet available'

Also as this is my first PAX, when am I likely to actually receive my pass in the mail? 15 days out?

• Options
    MariobroMariobro Registered User new member
    I just got my passes in the mail, so expect them soon. If you ordered them after August 30th, you'll have to pick them up on site.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Got mine in the mail today as well.

The schedule will be posted when it's ready. It's not something they're likely to forget to do. :P

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Schedule usually up about 2 weeks before con.

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hopefully that means that all the other info should be available soon. We still haven't got an exhibitor list, a pin quest, map or anything else. Seeing as some of us are proxies and are relying on that information so they can make the best assumptions for those unable to make it - I'd really rather sooner than later.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    me too

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    From the FAQ thread -
    When will <this thing I need to know about> be announced?
    Soon. Don't expect any definite announcements any sooner than 3-4 weeks before PAX. Don't expect a final schedule and show map until about two weeks before PAX. If you're curious if your favourite game developer, journalist, internet personality is going to be there, shoot them an e-mail and ask, because if it hasn't been announced, we don't know either.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh, I just checked the email I got for our panel:
    We aim to launch the schedule online early October.

Obviously not a guarantee, but there you go.