As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV:HW] Ye Olde Threade

• Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Caedwyr wrote: »
    The thing is, the conventional wisdom of the entire community does not seem to have much information backing it up, other than for warriors. I'm trying to figure this out and there's not a long of strong evidence for things. Even the cases I've seen made for single target dps, it seems it's based more on a 'feeling' rather than any theorycrafted calculations and testing of the models.

Well I used data from the best players in the game but you blew that off. Full STR gives 180-235 str which gives a very nice boost to every action you do VIT buys the parties lowest DPS dealer a few GCDs. STR on tanks is a bigger DPS unless the tank is incredibly bad.

For the bolded: How much? Do you have any info as to how large of an impact the additional 100 or so Strength you get at iLevel 170 for full strength accessories has on the dps. Where is the breakpoint for single and multi-target fights (talking about the Paladin here, not a warrior). Is there a certain iLevel where the STR gear becomes better than the VIT gear? In other games, for HP you typically need "enough" and bleeding-edge raiders typically hit that point earlier than other players. If so, what is the iLevel/HP level that happens around.

For the first part of your response, you used a single target boss fight on Savage mode. There is all sorts of weirdness that comes into play for those fights. Including having all the casters stand in melee range and auto-attack for a few dps. I would say that is probably more of an outlier than someone running normal Alexander and daily EX: Roulette dungeons. But hey, maybe single target damage is the most important type of dps for the group to do and multi-target dps doesn't matter. I'd just like to see some evidence/explained logic for your claims that stands up to some basic examination of the assumptions. The theorycrafting in this game for tanks, from what I've been able to find, is fairly rudimentary compared to what I've run across in other games and I see a lot of claims being made based on "common wisdom" that seem very questionable when you look at them in more detail. I've seen this before in other MMOs as well and it can be very shocking to see how far off some of the common wisdom can be once someone digs into the system a bit more. Hence, my skepticism.

The summoner guide, for example, has some pretty good theorycrafting and breakdown of the different dps scenarios and where different abilities/builds are better/worse. I haven't been able to find anything similar for Paladins.

Caedwyr on
  • Options
    GreyWolfyGreyWolfy Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
    In my experience, DF healers are lazy as shit and don't try to DPS whether you're full VIT or full STR. So, since they're just going to focus on healing, I go full STR on both WAR and PLD.

With PLD, STR improves the enmity generated on Flash and Circle of Scorn. More enmity on those abilities lets me use less total flashes, which lets me put goring blade on everything. Goring blade is really, really good.

When running with pre-made groups, your healer is most likely going to know how to put out as much DPS as possible even with a full STR tank so.... there's really no situation I can think of where full VIT is needed.

The only time full VIT may be "useful" is when trying new raid tiers. Even then though, you're most likely better of using a mix of STR/VIT or melded stuff.

FFXIV: Rexus Kalev - Sargatanas
  • Options
    AstaleAstale Registered User regular
    Those 'lazy' healers have caught crap way too many times from tanks that suddenly decide to pull the whole room while they were helping finish off the mobs already engaged.

In a premade you know the tank isn't going to derp out or assume everyone knows what he's going to do.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    GreyWolfy wrote: »
    The only time full VIT may be "useful" is when trying new raid tiers. Even then though, you're most likely better of using a mix of STR/VIT or melded stuff.

Or when you want to be SUPER annoying in PVP

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, as a healer who concentrates on healing, let me tell you how exciting it is to use any significant portion of my mp on stone 2 when you have every reason to believe the deeps and or tank in the party ate lead paint as a child.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    Takel wrote: »
    Well, my subscription period came up again and I unlocked the next tier of veteran rewards... and just in time because I was looking for a new tank glamour and the Wild Rose outfit looks glamtastic
    NraZpq3.jpg

opWrG6s.jpg

I'm a bit upset that I didn't get that. I've been on the 3-month sub plan since 2.0's launch with no missed time, and it's showing me as 30 days shy of getting the Wild Rose set because that tier of vet rewards is 120 days since the last tier, instead of the usual 90.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    korodullin wrote: »
    Well, my subscription period came up again and I unlocked the next tier of veteran rewards... and just in time because I was looking for a new tank glamour and the Wild Rose outfit looks glamtastic
    NraZpq3.jpg

opWrG6s.jpg

I'm a bit upset that I didn't get that. I've been on the 3-month sub plan since 2.0's launch with no missed time, and it's showing me as 30 days shy of getting the Wild Rose set because that tier of vet rewards is 120 days since the last tier, instead of the usual 90.

I'm on the 6 month reoccurring sub. Let me tell you how annoying it is to just miss out on a new tier...
    In my experience, DF healers are lazy as shit and don't try to DPS whether you're full VIT or full STR. So, since they're just going to focus on healing, I go full STR on both WAR and PLD.

With PLD, STR improves the enmity generated on Flash and Circle of Scorn. More enmity on those abilities lets me use less total flashes, which lets me put goring blade on everything. Goring blade is really, really good.

When running with pre-made groups, your healer is most likely going to know how to put out as much DPS as possible even with a full STR tank so.... there's really no situation I can think of where full VIT is needed.

Not directly replying, but I can make a huge ass detailed post breaking down the concept of Time to Live and pointing out in excruciating detail with examples of the granularity of damage taken and why that extra 3k HP isn't as much of a help as you'd expect in stuff that matters. But I won't. Not yet anyhow.

Let's just say that healer DPS is the most inefficient source of DPS in the game. Accuracy penalties, siphoning off resources (GCDs, not necessarily MP) from the primary role and low intrinsic potency per GCD. The reasons why SCHs pop up well is because they have a lot of damage that ignores accuracy checks, Bane is ridiculous and the fairy removes the need to manually maintain background healing.
    Yes, healer DPS can add up and in non-bleeding edge content any good healer will actively seek out opportunities to do damage and tanks should be assisting by popping CDs to push down the effective damage taken and raise the TTL. But there's a reason why Savage was tuned to account for only DPS role and Tank damage.

Oh and SCHs do not have any healing abilities that bypass Cleric Stance's penalties. Lustrate was changed in 3.0 to be healing potency not a flat percentage recovery.

Takel on
    Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular

Heh, in my experience DF tanks are chucklefucks that don't know how to use cooldowns regardless of VIT or STR. No no guys, pop them before you take damage, don't pop four 30 seconds into a pull when you're almost dead.

But seriously, at this point you guys are arguing apples vs oranges vs radishes vs asparagus. It super depends on what you're running, the skill level of who you're running with, and the gear level vs the content.

Yes, VIT does nothing for mitigation, but it is necessary in situations to avoid being one shot. (early on in fresh raid tiers, I laugh at your melee LB in PvP) And it's a nice buffer on dungeon trash so I can get a full set of dots out + bane + SF before I have to heal. Really I couldn't give a shit if the tank is using VIT or STR or INT, as long as I can get up dots+bane+SF I'm good with whatever, knock yourself out.

But yeah, of course on something like AS3 where there's a ton of tanking downtime but not much healing downtime, STR on the tank is going to be better.

For dungeons it's totally party skill + gear vs content. If you're going into the current Experts in white vendor gear, you're going to need some VIT. If you're ilevel 200 vs content that's now trivial, wear whatever. Generally if I'm tanking a pug, I prefer VIT for trash since I assume everyone is an idiot until proven competent, then swap to STR gear for bosses. If the AoE damage is poo and I'm stuck single pulling trash packs, I swap to STR. In a group with my friends - full STR and YOLO pull everything like an ass, because we can tease each other relentlessly if anything goes wrong. And sure, if the healer isn't DPSing (or is an AST since their damage is still pretty meh vs SCH or WHM) fk it, go full STR.

I mean, what I'm saying is it all depends and neither one is 100% for all the things.

FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    GreyWolfyGreyWolfy Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    It really just comes down to player skill and current gear level, for sure. I'm a firm believer in STR > VIT for pretty much all situations, but I don't harp on tanks in DF that wear full VIT/don't pop cooldowns or healers that don't DPS (though I definitely voice my opinion of them out loud to myself lol).

The only time I actually try to talk sense into people is when they're doing something fairly stupid. I mean, I had a DRK not use darkside EVER in a dungeon because they "would run out of mp". That's just unacceptable.

I eagerly await the day I get into DF with a PLD using PIE gear and argues that their higher mp pool allows them to heal themselves more, thus letting the healer DPS more.

GreyWolfy on
    FFXIV: Rexus Kalev - Sargatanas
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    It really just comes down to player skill and current gear level, for sure. I'm a firm believer in STR > VIT for pretty much all situations, but I don't harp on tanks in DF that wear full VIT/don't pop cooldowns or healers that don't DPS (though I definitely voice my opinion of them out loud to myself lol).

The only time I actually try to talk sense into people is when they're doing something fairly stupid. I mean, I had a DRK not use darkside EVER in a dungeon because they "would run out of mp". That's just unacceptable.

I eagerly await the day I get into DF with a PLD using PIE gear and argues that their higher mp pool allows them to heal themselves more, thus letting the healer DPS more.

But we have clemency now! I can healz!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I give Clemency to people who earn it and need it, especially because you can't spam it more then two or three times before you run out of MP.

I usually use it on healers or to help a tank in a trial/raid survive a little bit easier like on Floor 4 Alexander Discord shenanigans.

488W936.png
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I try to add extra DPS as a scholar through stance dancing, but many are the dungeons where people are just taking damage too fast for me to take my finger off of Physick and Succor.

• Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    I haven't tried any high level dungeons yet, but usually in low level ones I help out in DPS.
    Seems more manageable without crazy things happening.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Funny conversation to see, as my static probably has me going SCH and our SCH going AST purely for the improved dps we can offer over WHM/SCH. Personally, I spend most of my time healing outside of savage doing dps, even if my tank's full strength and using their damage stance often...unless I'm feeling lazy or trying to eat while I heal or something.

You don't need healer DPS to do any endgame content, no...but for my static, at least, a lot of our healer strategy for Savage thus far has been 'make the WHM (me) solo heal as much as possible so our SCH can DPS and we can make checks'.

Kamar on
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Speaking of NPC incompetence, one thing I always found kind of funny about Midgarsomr is that
    Isn't he technically responsible for Moenbryda's death by destroying Hydalen's protection and allowing the Ascians to enter Scion HQ and almost commit whatever atrocity they were planning with Louie Suave's staff?

Seems like that whole tragedy could have been easily avoided otherwise.

I doubt Midgardsomr really cares, though.
    Yep.

His response to it would probably just be "oops".

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    Funny conversation to see, as my static probably has me going SCH and our SCH going AST purely for the improved dps we can offer over WHM/SCH. Personally, I spend most of my time healing outside of savage doing dps, even if my tank's full strength and using their damage stance often...unless I'm feeling lazy or trying to eat while I heal or something.

You don't need healer DPS to do any endgame content, no...but for my static, at least, a lot of our healer strategy for Savage thus far has been 'make the WHM (me) solo heal as much as possible so our SCH can DPS and we can make checks'.
    That was the strategy for all of Coil also, WHM is the healer and SCH was more of a hybrid.

I was meaning AST's in a 4 man dungeon, their personal damage output is so much lower and more than half your cards are pointless. AST's are great for raids. (And PvP, muah hahaha)

FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I really hope they give whm a way to hit stuff. All our attacks have initial potency, so your dps plummets against the acc checks of savage. Despite all my new skills saying dps, dps, dps.

Oh well, sch is fun too.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »
    Speaking of NPC incompetence, one thing I always found kind of funny about Midgarsomr is that
    Isn't he technically responsible for Moenbryda's death by destroying Hydalen's protection and allowing the Ascians to enter Scion HQ and almost commit whatever atrocity they were planning with Louie Suave's staff?

Seems like that whole tragedy could have been easily avoided otherwise.

I doubt Midgardsomr really cares, though.
    Yep.

His response to it would probably just be "oops".

Actually, we know what his response was.
    A life for a life - a bargain struck.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    AstaleAstale Registered User regular
    Spoiler. About Midgardsomr.
    He is a bit of an ass.

His kids are kind of assholes.

The vast majority of their kids, the dragon horde, is comprised of murderous buttheads.

And I guess they're all inbred too.

This is a handy guide to everything dragon.

• Options
    Thordan wrote:
    He is a bit of an ass.

The vast majority of their kids, the dragon horde, is comprised of murderous buttheads.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Astale wrote: »
    He is a bit of an ass.

Heavensward certainly did wonders to make me see that pretty much everybody involved in this war is horrible.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Oh and SCHs do not have any healing abilities that bypass Cleric Stance's penalties. Lustrate was changed in 3.0 to be healing potency not a flat percentage recovery.
    I think the faerie abilities do not care about Cleric Stance, and there are some abilities that good Scholars will manually control.

One other thing, that I wish there was better theorycrafting for tanks and simulationcraft type models is how making heavy use of Stoneskin as a paladin (which gets larger with a larger HP pool) might change your rotation (priortize more MP recovery), which in turn might let the healer spend less time healing and more time DPSing. Again, in an AoE situation, as a Paladin your DPS is incredibly anemic and the scholar and probably White Mage will be able to apply a lot more DPS than you can in those situations. There's all sorts of granularity to the different situations where one stat priority is probably better than the others, as Ishtarr notes upthread, but it all tends to get drowned out by the "community says STR > all" wisdom, and these assumptions seem to be based on bleeding edge Savage mode raiding and not the situation most people are applying the advice to.

Caedwyr on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Caedwyr wrote: »

I think the faerie abilities do not care about Cleric Stance, and there are some abilities that good Scholars will manually control.

One other thing, that I wish there was better theorycrafting for tanks and simulationcraft type models is how making heavy use of Stoneskin as a paladin (which gets larger with a larger HP pool) might change your rotation (priortize more MP recovery), which in turn might let the healer spend less time healing and more time DPSing. Again, in an AoE situation, as a Paladin your DPS is incredibly anemic and the scholar and probably White Mage will be able to apply a lot more DPS than you can in those situations. There's all sorts of granularity to the different situations where one stat priority is probably better than the others, as Ishtarr notes upthread, but it all tends to get drowned out by the "community says STR > all" wisdom, and these assumptions seem to be based on bleeding edge Savage mode raiding and not the situation most people are applying the advice to.

The majority of times where you're going to be in a large enough pack of mobs where AoE is actually worth the effort is in trash pulls. And as it turns out, you're still going to want STR there, to help with threat management - a tank with higher STR holds threat better, which in turn means that the DPS can be more aggressive - which is overall a bigger boost to party DPS than the healer DPS.

AngelHedgie on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    They kind of phased out mass pulling in the new dundeons though. There are spots you can do it but you have to go so far it makes more sense to just sit there and blow up the individual packs the majority of the time.

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    There are only like two spots in the L60 dungeons where I only pull a single trash pack.

Fractal:
    pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    pull pack, which then spawns another pack upon death
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

Neverreap
    pull all of first island
    pull half of second island
    pull other half of second island
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 3 packs (4xwasp, treant)
    pull 1 pack
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

• Options
    edited September 2015
    The majority of times where you're going to be in a large enough pack of mobs where AoE is actually worth the effort is in trash pulls. And as it turns out, you're still going to want STR there, to help with threat management - a tank with higher STR holds threat better, which in turn means that the DPS can be more aggressive - which is overall a bigger boost to party DPS than the healer DPS.

Running all Vitality accessories (190 accessories) plus full strength for my bonus points on my paladin, I only have threat issues on AoE pulls when the dps all open up on separate targets before the mobs are all clumped up. In that situation, you are going to be stuck chasing things around regardless of how high your Strength is. Also, with a trusted healer, if the dps is that high the enemies will melt so fast they can't do much damage to the DPS characters before they are killed so a strong agro lock isn't really needed.
    There are only like two spots in the L60 dungeons where I only pull a single trash pack.

Fractal:
    pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

Neverreap
    pull all of first island
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 1 pack
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

That looks mostly right. If I have a very high AoE dps summoner or black mage, I might do the following:

Fractal:
    pull room to locked door
    pull room to locked door
    boss

pull first room to test tube corridor group
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs
    boss

Neverreap
    pull all of first island
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 1 pack
    boss

pull 2 packs
    pull 2 packs (includes Giraffe type enemies)
    boss

But yeah, the Level 60 dungeons are full of multi-pulls and it is rare to be fighting fewer than 3-6 enemies per pull. Having a higher HP pool/better secondary defenses can also let you do silly things like single tanking Alexander 2 (not Savage) and going more stacks on Alexander 3 in the final phase. It gives your healers more time to react during damage spikes and means that the offtank can focus more on DPSing.

Anyways, I think the topic has been beaten to death, but if anyone finds some good theorycrafting/simulations that include Paladins or Scholars or total raid groups & class compositions, please throw up a link. I'm interested in reading some good analysis on these topics.

Caedwyr on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Oh yeah there are pulls of multi packs. Just not the old school mass packs which I thought was the core of the statement. The new dungeons have doors in the way in most instances and such. 2 packs is hardly mass pulling.

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Gear's not really powerful enough to do significantly larger pulls than the ones available, anyways... unless you've got a unicorn AoE party, I guess.

• Options
    Most of the time, there's actually a physical barrier that prevents larger pulls. If you had the gear, the largest pulls you could do is as follows:

Fractal:
    Pull pack of 2 plus second pack that comes through the door (big +3 small)
    Pull Big Robo, 3 mannequins, Big Robo, 3 mannequinns)
    Boss

Room with Flying Guy + naga + and two ground guys, Tube corridor with flying guy + naga + two ground guys, room with naga + two ground guys.
    Chimera + two ground guys
    Boss

Skinny Robots
    Walker + claw, skinny robots (orbs spawn during battle)
    Suit of armor + skinny robots (orbs spawn during battle)
    Boss

So the biggest change is a much larger pull after the first boss, the rest of the pulls are the same.

Nevereap
    2 small guys, big moth, 2 small guys
    2 guys, 4 guys + big moth, 2 small guys
    Boss

2 birds + 2 statues
    2 wasps + 2 wasps + tree, bird guy + 2 statues
    boss

2 wasp, 2 crabs + thingy with a conal attack
    2 giraffe mobs + 2 wasps + 2 crabs + thingy with a conal attack
    Boss

Again, the only differences is a slightly larger pull before the first boss and the same right before the second boss. The pull before the second boss is going to be unpleasant for any melee and dps needs to be high enough that the final sting doesn't happen from more than one wasp at a time.

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Rank 10 Chocobo today!

ffxiv_09292015_204957.jpg

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    Ahahah.

Just finally got through Turn 5 with a team of GHOSTies. And it was hilarious. We died the first time, because we were dealing damage to Twintania so fast that we completely skipped the Conflagration phase and got Dive Bomb'd while we were out of position.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    So, has anyone actually installed an SSD in their PS4 for this game? I was thinking of doing the same for a friend of mine, but I wanted to know if there was anything special I had to look out for insofar as possible glitches, or backup tricks beforehand.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Sorce wrote: »
    So, has anyone actually installed an SSD in their PS4 for this game? I was thinking of doing the same for a friend of mine, but I wanted to know if there was anything special I had to look out for insofar as possible glitches, or backup tricks beforehand.

Nothing I've heard of. I'm annoyed that Seagate is the only company on the market that makes a hybrid drive, as that's the big thing keeping me from putting one in my PS4.

• Options
    Enlong wrote: »
    Ahahah.

Just finally got through Turn 5 with a team of GHOSTies. And it was hilarious. We died the first time, because we were dealing damage to Twintania so fast that we completely skipped the Conflagration phase and got Dive Bomb'd while we were out of position.

That's actually a huge issue with unsynced Coil. We did an unsynced T9 run a while back, and there were a LOT of "watch the DPS, folks" moments in that fight.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »

Nothing I've heard of. I'm annoyed that Seagate is the only company on the market that makes a hybrid drive, as that's the big thing keeping me from putting one in my PS4.

WD and Toshiba started making consumer hybrid drives they only have a couple models though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Hey guys, have you experienced lag these past few days? There doesn't seem to be a specific time when it hits.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    The other night I got 90ked 4 times in the first minutes of a Seal Rock match.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Extensive maintenance for EU data center transfer

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/788496765a5919621f4ddbda5426486ec21cf6d9
    Maintenance for Transfer of the Chaos Data Center to Europe

Affected Worlds
    Chaos Data Center Worlds:

Date & Time
    Oct. 19, 2015 0:00 to Oct. 20, 2015 10:00 (GMT) (34 hours)

Maintenance for Improvements to the World Transfer System

Affected Worlds
    Elemental / Gaia / Mana / Aether / Primal Data Center Worlds

Date & Time
    Oct. 20, 2015 0:00 to Oct. 20, 2015 10:00 (GMT) (10 hours)

Temporary Suspension of the World Transfer System in Preparation for System Improvements

Duration of Temporary Suspension of Service
    Oct. 5, 2015 8:00 to Oct. 20, 2015 10:00 (GMT)

During the above period, the World Transfer Service will be temporarily suspended in preparation for improvements to the World transfer system. Please be aware that the World Transfer Service will be unavailable until maintenance has ended.

Thoughts: 36 hours is pretty low considering the move. Also if you are planning a World Transfer any time soon do it before Oct 5th or you'll be locked out of doing so until Oct 20th.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Just if anyone was curious, yes I still like this game, I've just been very sick and also busy with RL things lately and that's prevented me from logging in even for small bursts. Hence why I haven't been on the last little while. Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon as I am able because I miss Eorzea and all you wonderful people.

And my Nyan. Best dressed catgirl ever.

488W936.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

And my Nyan. Best dressed catgirl ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPwxgml0Q3A

This discussion has been closed.