As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] Look at me, I'm flying ! Woooo ! (after the servers come up)

1939495969799»

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Bigtime HFC nerfs for raid finder and, surprisingly, normal mode. Archimonde doesn't use wrought chaos at all, they cut out all the add-induced fire on xhul, gorefiend doesn't use shared fate anymore, heart seeker only hits one person and adds have greatly reduced health. Hopefully this makes pugs more accessible so I can start dragging my alts through.

good god

My guild would have probably gotten to and killed Archimonde weeks ago.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    The purple fire from adds on Xhul is probably the hardest thing about that fight in many ways, getting purple fire in melee can cause a lot of explosions. Without it, the boss will be way easier.

It looks like they are abandoning the system where normal and heroic are identical mechanics-wise, with heroic just having bigger numbers. I'm pretty sure that every other boss fight in this expansion has had no mechanical differences between the fights on normal and heroic. It was always only mythic where extra mechanics were introduced.

• Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.