As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MechWarrior Online] Marauder announcement lands critical hit on wallets.

1939495969799»

• Options
    KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular
    edited October 2015

I can imagine this thing having stalker-style hitboxes. A CT that just won't die.

*sigh* second thought the use of the archer gif. It features krieger. I don't want to get in trouble.

Konphujun on
    Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    i am rusty as all hell.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    the 4J is nice because it can barf out as many missiles as mechs twice its size, and doesn't take up a heavy slot

I like the 4P, but lately I have kinda preferred to drive the blackjack 1DX or whatever the mla one is (need to finish eliting it still, too)

Yeah, that'd be the 1X: 8 energy hardpoints, 295 max engine size...but no option for jumpjets.

yeah, but neither does the 4P, and the blackjack is faster and gets a big range quirk (range band is like 350-700 with the range module, which is super nice for poking)

I'm only running six mla on it at the moment because I only have basic skills, but I think once I get it elited I'll drop the engine down a bit and add two more

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    the 4J is nice because it can barf out as many missiles as mechs twice its size, and doesn't take up a heavy slot

I like the 4P, but lately I have kinda preferred to drive the blackjack 1DX or whatever the mla one is (need to finish eliting it still, too)

Yeah, that'd be the 1X: 8 energy hardpoints, 295 max engine size...but no option for jumpjets.

yeah, but neither does the 4P, and the blackjack is faster and gets a big range quirk (range band is like 350-700 with the range module, which is super nice for poking)

I'm only running six mla on it at the moment because I only have basic skills, but I think once I get it elited I'll drop the engine down a bit and add two more

Back before quirks were introduced, I was running kind of a gag-build: the above mentioned medium pulse laser boat. Even though it ran crazy hot, 6 medium pulses backed with a pair of standard mediums brings a lot of hurt to the table.

Erlkönig on
    | Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    That Marauder ortho is just....nnnnggggg. Good thing I was about to take a shower anyway.

And while I'm cleaning things up:

ATTENTION OOSIKS! TIME TO SADDLE UP TO A NEW COMBAT THEATER!

THE DROPSHIPS ARE RUNNING THEIR ENGINES HOT. TIME TO BLOW THIS BACKWATER ROCK, FOR BETTER PAY.

YOU MAY CARRY ON YOUR TACTICAL PLANNING IN THE CONVERTED CARGO LOUNGE, JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNS.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    When are the Marauders supposed to come out anyway?

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
  • Options
    OpposingFarceOpposingFarce Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    EDIT: Didn't see new thread.

OpposingFarce on