As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Start a Podcast, all the cool kids are doing it.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, the New Charleston, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, the New Charleston, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband

no no no

regular charleston is the holy city

This beer I'm drinking says so!

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    wow that post looks really weird up there without any context at all

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    wow that post looks really weird up there without any context at all

The best totp's are the ones that lack sufficient context.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

This Deadlands source book is looking interesting.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    WHAT'S /REALLY/ GOOD

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I guess I shouldn't have been so skeptical that they would make it this far in the raid. They are videogame professionals after all.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    NBA2K16 intro and now Destiny raids are all about dunking on people. What's with all the demonic b-ball?

euj90n71sojo.png
    well it is almost basketball season

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    NBA2K16 intro and now Destiny raids are all about dunking on people. What's with all the demonic b-ball?

#YEAROFTHEDUNK
    Somehow ThaHoopGawd will be the final boss of Destiny

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO

The stage is being set for the coming of Barkley 2.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    What if Frog Fractions 2 was actually an ad-buy to pay AAA companies to ready the world for Barkley 2 in ARG fashion?
    What if?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK

I LOVE DEADLANDS

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    SanderJK wrote: »
    What if Frog Fractions 2 was actually an ad-buy to pay AAA companies to ready the world for Barkley 2 in ARG fashion?
    What if?

I'd be pretty okay with that.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

they accidentally triggered the last fight of the raid

I LOVE DEADLANDS

I've never tried it, but I fell in love with the Huckster magic system and just the whole Weird West aesthetic.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Jeff mentioned this during the DAN quick look.

https://youtu.be/PIIuvcscS10

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    So who are the cool kids starting a podcast now?

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Everyone. This whole forum is secretly a podcast, just browsing this thread actually records your microphone and automatically adds it to a podcast.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Everyone. This whole forum is secretly a podcast, just browsing this thread actually records your microphone and automatically adds it to a podcast.

Yeah, we've all heard about the NSA.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular

In that case I'd like to tell everyone about DRAFT KINGS DOT COM!!!

i think you mean Fan Duel

I LOVE DEADLANDS

I've never tried it, but I fell in love with the Huckster magic system and just the whole Weird West aesthetic.

Its really really great

I wish I had people to play with

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    The only clever part of Deus Ex 2 was when the two competing coffee shop chains you'd been doing sabotage quests for turned out to be owned by the same company, foreshadowing the twist that two of the secret societies are the same group

That's how I hope Fan Duel/Draft Kings turns out

august wrote: »

In that case I'd like to tell everyone about DRAFT KINGS DOT COM!!!

I'm sorry but my listeners are too busy enjoying eSports betting with ALPHADRAFT DOT GO2CLOUD DOT ORG!

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    The GB raiders landed a stagger, so the fights beatable for them

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    un

limited

anime

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    NARUTOOOOOOOOOO SHIPPUDEN

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    build it, beautiful

BahamutZERO.gif
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

I LOVE DEADLANDS

Have you (or @Chincymcchilla ) ever dabbled in Doomtown? It's set in the Deadlands universe, so it brings that aesthetic/flavor to a super interesting LCG game. I have the starter box and the first "Saddle Bag" (a small expansion of set cards; no blind buys), and it's sooooo fun. A real motherfucker of a learning curve, but the shootouts (Which you resolve by drawing FUCKING POKER HANDS in one of the most beautiful blends of mechanics and setting I've ever seen) keep things so interesting and exciting that you don't even mind how terrible you are at first.

edited October 2015
    I love the bits in episodes of The Attitude Era Podcast and How2Wrestling that are just Kefin Mahon making fun of Steve Austin's ads.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Jeff mentioned this during the DAN quick look.

https://youtu.be/PIIuvcscS10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH5Yuhmz0Ks

uyvfOQy.png
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    The only clever part of Deus Ex 2 was when the two competing coffee shop chains you'd been doing sabotage quests for turned out to be owned by the same company, foreshadowing the twist that two of the secret societies are the same group

That's how I hope Fan Duel/Draft Kings turns out

Man

Deus Ex: Invisible War was pretty dumb.

Let me just post this too while I'm thinking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziX1oQRiA3w

And I'll ask a more related question...what video was it people mentioned where Jeff gets all confused about Marie from Persona 4 Golden?

uyvfOQy.png
  • seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    It's about 45 minutes into their Playstation TV video.

Steam | Nintendo: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Oof, twice now the bombers have been super close to beating the boss only to then die in the most painful way possible. As someone who handled Jeff's role when doing the raid with my team that is exactly what I was terrified of while playing, the pressure is so huge at the end there

Edit: make that 3 times

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    edited October 2015
    seasleepy wrote: »
    It's about 45 minutes into their Playstation TV video.

Hahaha, oh man, his reaction is priceless. It looks like he thinks he's hallucinating it.

Edit: "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!"

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    ONLY YOU CAN SAVE GIANT BOMB, MATT KESSLER

wY6K6Jb.gif
    Well, I'm running into horrible system restart issues so I can't be on the bonus episode of TWA

@ThatDudeOverThere do me proud

thats my baby

This discussion has been closed.