As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NINTENDO 3DS: THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

19495969798100»

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    Shovel Knight.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    Going on a trip tonight, looking for a few suggestions for a new game to hold any time not taken by xenoblade.

FEED ME

Pushmo/Crashmo/Stretchmo? Kokuga? Phoenix Wright? Etrian Odyssey?

IDK. My default is Fire Emblem Awakening or Monster Hunter.

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Going on a trip tonight, looking for a few suggestions for a new game to hold any time not taken by xenoblade.

FEED ME

Do you like final fantasy music? Do you like rhythm games? Have you answered yes to both of those questions? Try Theatrhythm Curtain Call. It's my go-to time passer for when I need something distracting but not epic.

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »

FEED ME

Do you like final fantasy music? Do you like rhythm games? Have you answered yes to both of those questions? Try Theatrhythm Curtain Call. It's my go-to time passer for when I need something distracting but not epic.

I spent a lot of time looking at theatrythm and I decided that it probably wasn't for me, I do love rhythm games but I want them to be xXHARDCOREXx or what have you

Thanks for all the suggestions: I went with Pushmo and Luigi's Mansion (why did I not own this before)

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular

FEED ME

I spent a lot of time looking at theatrythm and I decided that it probably wasn't for me, I do love rhythm games but I want them to be xXHARDCOREXx or what have you

Thanks for all the suggestions: I went with Pushmo and Luigi's Mansion (why did I not own this before)

Oh man, Luigi's Mansion is FANTASTIC. Jealous that you get to experience that for the first time.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I wish there was an "I suck at platforming and hand-eye coordination in general" mode in Shovel Knight. I really love it, but I'm super bad at it. At least NSMB2 and SM3DL throw me a bone

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

FEED ME

Then Ultimate mode in Theatrhythm is for you. I cannot play that mode at all, it is just far too fast.

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular

FEED ME

Rune Factory 4.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular

Hopefully that means the European release date got moved forward as well.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular

FEED ME

It's probably a bit late for your trip, but if you like final fantasy and rhythm games you really should give it a shot. As @Madican said, ultimate mode is HARD. Good too.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page