As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, October 2, 2015 - Subtle Admiration

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, October 2, 2015 - Subtle Admiration

Subtle Admiration

Subtle Admiration

http://campcomic.com/comic/251

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    kidroguekidrogue Registered User new member
    So cute! I gave a girl I liked a secret note of admiration at a summer camp once. Was accidentally picked up by a different girl than who I intended...

Clever kitty position there in the last frame. Nice comic as always.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Buzz cut is really checking out that bread mold. Edit: I just realized that's hypochondriac camper. Now it makes sense!

It probably won't kill you, says the person who once ate 90% of a sandwich before noticing it.

briguy on
  • Options
    IanBComicIanBComic Registered User regular
    I thought he was inspecting teeth that had fallen out while eating the sandwich (or were already in it)...

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    I was kinda afraid the joke would revolve around the "your/you're" conflict, but no. I'm glad it didnt turn into a grammar lesson!

• Options
    FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Ah, Camp Weedonwantcha brings me some memories...
    When I was a kid, at early school, a friend asked me who my crush was. I was afraid to tell, so he told his. Then I spilled the beans. Next thing I knew he was rushing to meet the girl and tell her.
    That was... quite embarassing.
    I had to deny it, avoid her like plague, spent a month or two without even thinking about a relationship with anyone. And that was the end of one of my first kid crushes :p

Very good strip, thanks for giving me a warm smile this friday

• Options
    Roymaster45Roymaster45 Registered User regular
    For some reason, I honestly thought Andrea was a guy up until just now.

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Gotta play it cooooool.

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Hint, it is the kid that gets three panels in the comic :)

Easy kitty is like he is right over there silly. Ahh young romance, how foolish.

• Options
    AlexxAlexx Registered User regular
    IT'S FROM THE MOUNTAIN LION! RUN!!

• Options
    SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    A great mystery. :)

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    albino?! is this the first albino at the camp? went back and checked; weren't any in the supply drop...

I can't tell you how many trips down the rabbit hole this comic has sent me, but can you make the connections that got me to this?
    Franz Eher Verlag
    hint: I don't know who was the first grammar nazi, but I know where he worked.

• Options
    AmishElvisAmishElvis Registered User regular
    Lol, great comic.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    kidrogue wrote: »
    So cute! I gave a girl I liked a secret note of admiration at a summer camp once. Was accidentally picked up by a different girl than who I intended...

Clever kitty position
    there in the last frame
    . Nice comic as always.
    Please use the spoilers tag when you mention the position of a kittey. Spoils the fun for pwople who are looking for the kittey otherwise. If they really want a cheat then they can click the spoiler button and {booming voice} ALL WILL BE REVEALED! {/booming voice}

Sarge on
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I seriously sat here for a minute and went "but none of the kids look albino to me..." before realizing you meant the cat. :P

• Options
    AriWerdAriWerd Registered User regular
    I like how the first boy has eaten his sandwich into the shape of his hair. :)

• Options
    bangbangtengbangbangteng Registered User new member
    Any girl I would throw that note to would correct the grammar and send it back.

• Options
    XaosandHavocXaosandHavoc Registered User new member
    Yay! I'm finally finished reading through the archives!

• Options
    kidneymankidneyman Registered User new member
    The title says subtle admiration, but when you think about it... it's actually plane. Most subtle title pun evar.

• Options
    Pastels_ParadoxPastels_Paradox Registered User regular
    *GASP* Who is this kid and where can I read more about him? Go after that crush, boyo!