As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - Collapse

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - Collapse

Collapse

Collapse

http://campcomic.com/comic/201

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    stickwriterstickwriter Registered User regular
    I LOVE IT.

• Options
    CaptainProtonDefenderofEarthCaptainProtonDefenderofEarth Registered User new member
    Is it me, or is it adorable that Malachi only goes deep into nerd rage, the moment she kicks over Seventeen's statue?

• Options
    ShamrockSeraphShamrockSeraph Registered User regular
    I get the sense that Camp Weedonwantcha is about to have its first ever Royal Rumble.

• Options
    Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    Look at the fists of Brian. A close call Malachi is going into rage mode (he will lose of course)

• Options
    Mr Fish 86Mr Fish 86 Registered User regular
    Having someone rip up, crumble, or destroy my artwork in anyway would absolutely make me lose it. I feel for Malachi here

• Options
    AriWerdAriWerd Registered User regular
    Did she just kick a rock with her bare foot? That's pretty hardcore.

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    I love how the 17 statue seems to be looking in panic as it flies off from being kicked.

Definitely looking forward to Malachi cleaning up his own mess here and sticking up for 17.

I do think it is funny that both Brian and Malachi didn't care too much about Malachi's statue getting kicked over but kicking 17 even in mud form was too much for either of them.

And that even rage bully knew not to mess with Brian's statue...

• Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Hmmm maybe Malachi's not a total lost cause! Even he knows you need to stick up for 17.

And Bully will NEVER know how lucky she is that Malachi got to her before Brian...

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    excuse my jaundiced eye, but I theorize that Mal leapt to the fore, fully expecting Brian to rein him in before he actually enters the fray.

if however Brian is so shocked that he doesn't react quick enough... oh well, it's a poo storm of Mal's own making.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Malachi, Seventeen, and Brian are the new Jack, Kate and Sawyer! ;)

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    cubbylostboycubbylostboy Registered User regular
    The most poignant part of this is when Seventeen tries to hold back Brian and tell him not to get mad. I also think, but could be wrong, that this is the first time we've seen Brian get upset because something was being hurt instead of someone. Yeah, what is it that drove Brian to flirt with the dark side once upon a time?

• Options
    gracetgracet Registered User new member
    @cubbylostboy just because someone wasn't physically hurt doesn't mean someone wasn't emotionally hurt. It's not about the something but the someone(s) she hurt by kicking and destroying the figures.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Won't somebody think of the potato?!

• Options
    @Marcinmn who are Jack Kate and Sawyer?

• Options
    MustacheHamMustacheHam Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Yikes, this is going to get ugly. :(

@Sarge: Too bad there's not one or more kids with some farming know-how --when you have one potato you can make more from the peelings. :D

MustacheHam on
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Mr Fish 86 wrote: »
    @Marcinmn who are Jack Kate and Sawyer?

Aww, has so much time passed that a good "Lost" reference is wasted on an internet forum?? ;)

Jack, Kate and Sawyer are characters from the TV show "Lost." There were a few jokes here and there in the series that poked fun at how a small handful of people had basically everything happen to them while everyone else was pushed into the background.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    oooh ok. I never watched that show, so that reference was LOST on me! huh huh :D???...... Sorry, I'll go now.

• Options
    MRTFMRTF Registered User regular
    Finally Malachi shows some manhood aggression! And I think it might be triggered due to many reasons, but main reason could be that the girl crushed seventeen's statue made by Malachi. This is just my own guess.