As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Webcomics, it feels good.

19495969798100»

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    rv55pB8.jpg

Today's Table Titans is about being caught flat-footed in a big way.

It's cool, dwarves have a combat bonus against giants and frost giants in particular are kinda big ol' wusses anyway.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    2015-10-09-eloneoneone.png

Things continue to come to a head faster then expected.

How old is Becky? Cause if push comes to shove, he can't legally force her to come with him if she's old enough.

I'm pretty sure she is 18.

That said this can still get ugly.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

How old is Becky? Cause if push comes to shove, he can't legally force her to come with him if she's old enough.

I don't think he cares, he'll do it anyway.

That said, they both better start running.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Morkath wrote: »
    Weird, almost like a machine made for killing people isn't a great idea to try to socialize with.

It's more like trying to get to know a self described misanthrope by having a party where they know literally no one at all is maybe not the best way to get the ball rolling

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    tumblr_nvxhet2rhj1tl5t55o1_1280.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    tumblr_nvxhet2rhj1tl5t55o1_1280.png

When he's right, he's right

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

I don't think he cares, he'll do it anyway.

That said, they both better start running.

Think if they do they'll make it to a certain heroine?

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2015-10-09-eloneoneone.png

Things continue to come to a head faster then expected.

oof

think I'm gonna stay away from DoA for a while

my dislike for Becky notwithstanding, she doesn't deserve what's about to happen to her

and reading that transpire is gonna be rough

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Dammit! So much awesome at the end. That Conrad comic is the one I was calling a Wuxia.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Vamp Durkon just fucked up I think. Yes he's big, yes he's stronger, but Roy is nimble and it's probably time for some Kratos-style titan slaying.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Something something inverse square law

Durkon is fucked

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Vamp Durkon just fucked up I think. Yes he's big, yes he's stronger, but Roy is nimble and it's probably time for some Kratos-style titan slaying.
    Righteous Might is kinda of dubious use for an undead guy who's mostly been fighting with spells.

Since he's undead the extra constitution doesn't apply, and the extra strength and weapon die size increase aren't much help if he's been mostly using inflict spells.

He gets... a natural armor bonus, I guess?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    Roy is spending far too much time talking about drinking potions and reacting to things occurring and not enough time actually drinking potions.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Garthor wrote: »
    Roy is spending far too much time talking about drinking potions and reacting to things occurring and not enough time actually drinking potions.

Those are all free actions its fine.

Quire.jpg
This discussion has been closed.