As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

yo, what's your favourite [movie] (thread)

19495969798100»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Did Sean O'Neal leave the AV Club or what?

Sort of, I think

He's been all about StarWipe lately

Which is honestly a better fit for him

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I don't even know what that is!

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    It's a spinoff of AV Club

Think about Sean O'Neal's style

But blown up to a greater level, and applied exclusively to celebrity gossip sorts of news

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    So I'm watching Clear and Present Danger, and there's Agent Coulson in a bit part.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Fawst wrote: »
    Luc Besson makes movies that make amazing trailers. No film was a bigger disappointment for me based on raised expectations from a trailer than The Fifth Element. The first and only trailer I saw for it was very minimalist, like no dialogue at all. Just epic shots of epic shit with absolutely none of the ridiculous stuff that was prevalent throughout.

I was Sofa King mad when I left the theater after seeing it. It took me years to get over the feeling of having been cheated out of what looked to be the most amazing sci-fi/action experience ever.

Now I love it for what it is; not hate it for what it wasn't.

I think luc besson needs someone on set to say to him, "no, luc, that's fucking stupid"

because I do love the fifth element but goddamn is there some stupid shit in it

the stupid shit is the good shit

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I like most of you and enjoy your company so come at me.

EVERYBODY GET HIM

with hugs

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    kaceyp wrote: »

EVERYBODY GET HIM

with hugs

You monster.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

gross

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh, at me

This discussion has been closed.