As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, October 16, 2015 - Full of Scrap

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, October 16, 2015 - Full of Scrap

Full of Scrap

Full of Scrap

http://campcomic.com/comic/255

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    narwhaonarwhao Registered User regular
    The end pieces of bread are the best part. Good for them.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    At least Brian has his underwear on. The respectful nod between him and Tanner is perfect.

Fred is so excited. What delicacies will he cook up with this?

As for me, I'm highly disappointed. My insane theory didn't pan out. And there was no ALF. What a terrible day.

• Options
    mathsgeekmathsgeek Registered User regular
    @NARWHAO I totally agree, those two slices are the best part of a loaf of bread. The camp is in for a treat!

• Options
    SporadicDuckSporadicDuck Registered User regular
    That nod was epic, Brian being his underwear earned an instant laugh from me. But that one liner by Fred?

"Now we're cooking."

Straight out of an action movie! I love this comic so much.

• Options
    See the asparagus and potato peels I can see people liking. Those are pretty great. Grilled asparagus. Potato skin is good if you leave it in mashed potatoes -poor Braden, one day he'll get those mashed potatoes.

But the end pieces of bread? What kind of madness is this?

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    oh man! I can just see all sorts of new "Fredcipies" are about to hit the camp! What a great time to not be crushed by a big heavy crate from the sky!

• Options
    CheddarLimboCheddarLimbo Registered User regular
    Revision:

"Oh, great, just what we need. Another crate full of poop."

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Aaah, now that's some benevolence: let's drop a supply crate full of soon-to-be compost on their head. That'll make their day.

This is definitely a pretty shitty circle of Hell!

Dublin on
  • Options
    Black INK.I.MBlack INK.I.M Registered User regular
    See, at first I didn't get who the hell leaves the end piece of bread.
    Then I remembered that people from other country don't usually think of baguettes when they talk about bread.

• Options
    Ubuntu4EverUbuntu4Ever Registered User new member
    I've always called the end pieces of bread the bread butts.

• Options
    armatur3armatur3 San DiegoRegistered User regular
    +1 for bread butt.

• Options
    SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    Oh geez, Tanner is super proud, Fred finally has some good ingredients and this just keeps getting better :)

• Options
    ZealousChristian24ZealousChristian24 Registered User regular
    @Narwhao
    @Mathsgeek
    Preach it, brothers and/or sisters!

Anyway, my first arc! Glad to see things are going almost okay for these tykes!

• Options
    FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    I love how oblivious Fred is. Maybe it's just me, but latelly the strips are developing the secondary characters - and this is great. The twins, Steve, Steven, Fred, Linus... all those and more make the Camp lore even more interesting.
    And funny

• Options
    Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    ...To be fair, potato peelings contain about half of the nutrients.

EDIT: by which I mean of the whole potato, not in comparison to the starchy flesh.

Android 21 3/7 on
  • Options
    OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    What is this horrible place where people fly cargo planes overhead just to drop compost, feral cats, and wigs?

lol @ the Brian/Tanner broment. Such respect. :D

• Options
    plato360plato360 Registered User regular
    Once again you've outdone yourself. I haven't laughed so hard at a comic in quite a long while.

• Options
    ykingoficalykingofical Registered User new member
    @Oddfish
    It's elementary, really.
    Everything that gets dropped at Weedonwantcha is unwanted.
    Including the kids.

• Options
    AgentParsecAgentParsec Registered User regular
    @ykingofical
    Now that makes me wonder about all the cats, too...

~~~ The Timeline is Safe. ~~~
  • Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Food scraps!!! Glorious food scraps!!!

• Options
    DittoLoverDittoLover Registered User new member
    All that is left, is for Hobo Gordon Ramsay to appear and educate the campers in the arts of Hobo Cuisine.

• Options
    MustacheHamMustacheHam Registered User regular
    That's a pretty lucky crate. The kids can grow potatoes from those peelings.

• Options
    That's a pretty lucky crate. The kids can grow potatoes from those peelings.

I'm going to be so sad if Molebert doesn't take advantage of this to get mashed potatoes.

I think him just missing mashed potatoes is the saddest thing that's ever happened in the comic.
    Not really, but I have a soft spot for Braden. Poor kid just can't catch a break.

• Options
    Gilles.of.AugustineGilles.of.Augustine Registered User new member
    DittoLover wrote: »
    All that is left, is for Hobo Gordon Ramsay to appear and educate the campers in the arts of Hobo Cuisine.

You mean Helmut Spargle?

"Changing the world is good for those who want their names in books. But being happy, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others, and hold the hearts of others as the treasure most dear."

- Orson Scott Card
  • Options
    Twister2Twister2 Registered User regular
    I can't WAIT to see how this turns out to show some melodramatic backstory that involves food for some reason.

• Options
    Twister2 wrote: »
    I can't WAIT to see how this turns out to show some melodramatic backstory that involves food for some reason.

This is actually viral marketing for the upcoming season of MasterChef Junior.

• Options
    AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    Twister2 wrote: »

Now, was that nice?

• Options
    Blackie62Blackie62 Registered User regular
    DittoLover wrote: »

Please, these kids deserve better than hobo Gordon Ramsay. They deserve hobo Anthony Bourdain. Which is just a much younger but arguably as talented normal Anthony Bourdain.

• Options
    Pastels_ParadoxPastels_Paradox Registered User regular
    Oh, my goodness. Tanner, that nod. Absolutely ADORABLE! My favorite character by far.