As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why is there no ticket reprinting?

shallanzshallanz Registered User new member
Greetings,

Can an admin please advise as to why there is no ticket reprinting or cancellation/replacement? and additionally the complaints process.

Having purchased a ticket with registered mail in February and as of yesterday following up why it has not been delivered; I was then informed that it had been. However no one has signed for the ticket.

I was advised PAX is unable to do nothing without notification from Australia Post of the matter (of which there is a minimal time frame to get and provide then receive a new ticket). I am confused as to why this is the case as the only comprehensible reason behind this is fraud, which is resolved by the cancellation and replacement or additionally using the emailed confirmation and physical identification on entry.

Regards,

Scott

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately this is just a community forum for PA readers who attend PAX, there is nothing that can be done here. I'm sorry you're in this situation, honestly, your best course of action is to contact info@paxaustralia.com.au in regards to this as that is the main monitored contact for them in regards to passes. I have see others in the past who have been able to resolve missing passes so hopefully they can help you out.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well I wouldn't say it's just for PA readers, but it is a community forum, not customer service in general. The email that CuZZa provided is the correct contact information.