As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV:HW] Ye Olde Threade

1939495969799»

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Seems they did a pretty big change on the main site as well: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

That is a really well designed page, and I like that they used elements of 1.0's cinematic for the first part of the page at the top.

488W936.png
  • Options
    GreyWolfyGreyWolfy Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
    Will those be flying broom mounts??? I may have to switch back to Roe for that if so.... I shall look so majestic and bulky

FFXIV: Rexus Kalev - Sargatanas
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    i'm gonna glamour all my tanking gear into witch gear

aw yissssss

• Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    I love how they stuck fashion/glamouring as a major selling point :P

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    LOL I'm not prepared for a 2BF play.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    I just love the fact that the video is half over before they actually start playing the game(I didn't watch the whole thing. Aint gots no hour to watch two dudes play videogames)

• Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Seems they did a pretty big change on the main site as well: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

That website reminded me that I don't think I've actually used a limit break in like a month, maybe more. :bigfrown: I'm not sure where it is on my toolbars!

chrono_traveller on
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Potato Potatord.

I am slain.

Yukira on
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    And it kinda follows Lalafell naming conventions! By accident!

Is "potato" really that much of a common Lalafell joke? Pat swears it is, but I've never heard anyone else use that joke in particular.

• Options
    Give it time, you'll see it in FC chat.

• Options
    kafzielkafziel Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    And it kinda follows Lalafell naming conventions! By accident!

Is "potato" really that much of a common Lalafell joke? Pat swears it is, but I've never heard anyone else use that joke in particular.

It's really not, at all.

"Popoto", though ...

• Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Re Video:
    Are hair options only locked to the character that did the event? That's kinda lame.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I believe most event stuff is character bound.

Last I checked, Lightning's hair isn't available in character creation. You can only select it at the barber.

Edit: Had a fun time in the Aetherochemical Research Facility with Hadou as we took @Sier through to finish up the MSQ. It was rather entertaining as we had mostly forgotten all of the boss fights.

I didn't even remember the second boss was there.

Yukira on
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
This discussion has been closed.