As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Love] Thread: discussing the major online dating services (OKC, PoF, Match, WoW)

19495969798100»

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Label wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    you don't wanna see what ive got cookin in these dungarees

what is a dungaree

is it like a smellier kangaroo

it's a venomous subspecies.

more venomous than normal australian fauna?

Coincidentally, did you know that if you fertilise the Kangaroo Paw (Western Australia's state floral emblem) with cyanide, it stimulates germination at a greatly increased rate?

Well now you do.

why is this something people know

who one day decides to use an incredibly potent poison in an attempt to grow flowers

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    They found that cyanide forms in ash from bushfires after being exposed to rain

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Page 100, so it ends.

WITH MY LAST POST, I CURSE ZOIDBERGGGGGG

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    crwth wrote: »
    you don't wanna see what ive got cookin in these dungarees

what is a dungaree

is it like a smellier kangaroo

it's a venomous subspecies.

more venomous than normal australian fauna?

not EVERYTHING in australia is venomous, Pip

then explain nic's posting

BLAMMO

hey now those guys aren't ... ok well it can hurt a little if they bite you but like, only a panadol's worth.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Page 100, so it ends.

WITH MY LAST POST, I CURSE ZOIDBERGGGGGG

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    To continue my theme of spring romance in the Australian bush*, woke up to this friendly guy on the wall (arachnophobe warning, and @Brovid Hasselsmof alert)

iw1fq225qi3c.jpg

That jar's about six inches across. They're pretty harmless so I put him in a neighbors hedge.

*inner suburbs in the capital

Is that a huntsman? They look very cool.

We get similar things here called rain spiders that are often found in houses. I haven't seen one yet though.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    To continue my theme of spring romance in the Australian bush*, woke up to this friendly guy on the wall (arachnophobe warning, and @Brovid Hasselsmof alert)

iw1fq225qi3c.jpg

That jar's about six inches across. They're pretty harmless so I put him in a neighbours hedge.

We get similar things here called rain spiders that are often found in houses. I haven't seen one yet though.

yup, they're big and kind of fuzzy and like houses.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    A beard is a state of mind. It comes from within.

I didn't like beards at first but then they really started to grow on me.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    of course people are talking about giant australian spiders on the last few pages of the love thread

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Don't you judge my love

• JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular

iw1fq225qi3c.jpg

That jar's about six inches across. They're pretty harmless so I put him in a neighbors hedge.

That is some kind of luck, those little bastards are everywhere from about September onwards. If you've seen lots of geckos around then they won't be far behind.

This discussion has been closed.