As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Analog stick Covers (Wii U)

ZythonZython Registered User regular
So, long story short, some naughty puppies chewed up the rubber on the analog sticks of my Wii U gamepad. I'm looking into getting some covers that will mask the damage. Which brand do you all recommend?

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
Steam: pazython

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    You could buy replacement sticks for roughly the same price as stick covers.

Taking apart the gamepad isn't too difficult either (iFixit guide).

As for stick covers, these should work, I got them for my PS4 when I replaced the analog sticks on the dual shock 4 but didn't use them for too long (I liked the new sticks better) but they should work.

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    You could buy replacement sticks for roughly the same price as stick covers.

Taking apart the gamepad isn't too difficult either (iFixit guide).

As for stick covers, these should work, I got them for my PS4 when I replaced the analog sticks on the dual shock 4 but didn't use them for too long (I liked the new sticks better) but they should work.

Sweet. Those replacement sticks should do the trick. Gonna order them tonight. Thanks a ton.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython