As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny] I'm thankful for Pax Arcadia.

GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles PaesanoRegistered User regular
edited November 2015 in Games and Technology
We called it the Traveler, and its arrival changed us forever. Great cities were built on Mars and Venus; Mercury became a garden world. Human lifespan tripled. It was a time of miracles. We stared out at the galaxy and knew that it was our Destiny to walk in the light of other stars.

But the Traveler had an enemy. A Darkness - which had hunted it for eons, across the black gulfs of space, centuries after our Golden Age began. This Darkness... found us. And that was the end of everything.

That is, until Peter Dinklage Nolan North found you, Guardian!

7wqy627to2qz.jpg

Destiny: Penny Arcade G&T Saves the Universe and Everything in It is an online multiplayer action role-playing sci-fi-fantasy *deep breath* first-person shooter for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 and the first title in a proposed 10-year, zillion-dollar franchise from Bungie and Activision. It’s MMO-like – think gear, skill trees, leveling up, and party play – with an emphasis on exploration and discovery. As of September 15, 2015, we have entered Year Two of Destiny, which has ushered in a host of new content, quality of life changes, UI improvements, weapon balance tweaks, and whole new ways to play. At its core, Destiny is still a cooperative role-playing FPS with levels and rep to grind and new and exciting gear and weapons to seek out. But it's getting a whole lot bigger with version 2.0 and its biggest expansion yet, The Taken King.

Still relevant: The game is set in our own solar system, 700 years in the future, following a prosperous period of exploration and colonization ushered in by the arrival of the “Traveler,” a mysterious celestial body (pictured above). The Golden Age came to an abrupt end as a result of a momentous event called “the Collapse,” a calamity that wiped out human colonies everywhere. Humanity has retreated to the Last City on Earth, our shared home and the launching point for our journey back to the stars, and from within its walls, we have begun to rebuild. We have begun to fight back. But even as we stand tall, our Light visible in the canyons and craters of far-off worlds, blinding our enemies with its brilliance, the Darkness threatens to close in around us. And everything we know about our enemy is about to change.

destiny-the-taken-king-listing-thumb-01-us-16jun15?$Icon$

The Taken King

In Year One of Destiny, we the Wise and Noble Guardians of Pax Arcadia traveled through space and time in defense of Human, Awoken, and Exo, rising to meet every challenge and ultimately emerging from a year's worth of adventures bearing the spoils of war and the bounty of exotic weapons, sturdy and stylish armor, fortune, and fame. Today, the Tower stands because of the bravery and sacrifice of our ranks. Our legend is known far and wide across the bloodied fields of the Crucible. We have earned the favor of the Queen and now protect her Reef from those who would tear it apart.

At times, our successes seemed inevitable, almost routine. We traveled backward and forward through time; we crushed our foes underfoot in encounter after encounter; we destroyed the heart of a god - more than once. But we faced trials as well, true challenges that required complete cooperation and tested our limits, especially when we plunged into the depths of the Dark Below and stood face-to-hideous-face with Crota, Hive Prince and Son of Oryx. In time, he fell like the rest. We took his wretched, cursed husk and held it aloft as a trophy.

Now a deeper Darkness stirs. From the shadows beyond, Oryx himself has learned of our triumph, and he will not abide our insolence, our courage - our Legend. He is assembling a mysterious, twisted force that he plans to unleash upon our world. It is our duty to stop him. Prepare yourselves, Arcadians: the Taken King comes for us all.

destiny-thetakenking-screen-04-us-15jun15?$TwoColumn_Media$

Join the ranks of Pax Arcadia! Our clan is on both systems!
(and with the new firmware, we now have a PS4 Community!)

oys3p1lw64ty.png

We've assembled a Bungie.net group - and within that group, a PlayStation clan and an Xbox clan - so that PA G&Ters can play together. We're Pax Arcadia, and we're currently making our way through endgame content and crushing the Crucible in six-man fireteams on a nightly basis!

Edit (Sept. 22, 2015): We presently have room in the PA clan on Xbox One, but we're full up at the 100-person cap on the PS4 side for both PA and PA2. That being said, we're typically cycling people out for inactivity lasting over six months and spots tend to open up very frequently! Follow the instructions below!

To join:
1. Send @GMaster7 (on the PS side) or @ObiFett (on the Xbox side) - or preferably, both - a PM, letting us know that you're joining the group(s) and applying to the clan.
2. Join the Bungie.net group for Pax Arcadia (right here, at this link). If necessary, you can hit up the group for Pax Arcadia II (right here), either instead or in addition, and join that, too. You don't need admin approval to join the groups.
3. Once you're in one or both Bungie.net groups, click "Set as PlayStation Clan" in the banner if you're on PS3/PS4 or "Set as Xbox Clan" in Pax Arcadia's banner if you're on 360/XB1 to officially request admission to that group's respective clan (either PA or PA2). If you're on PSN, you'll probably need to apply to PA2, the overflow clan. If you're on Xbox, you can apply to PA and don't need to mess with PA2.
4. Add yourself to the Pax Arcadia Mega-Roster that we've created to keep track of membership. Use the tabs at the bottom to select your console, and put yourself at the bottom of your tab's list. We'll bump you up to your proper alphabetical placement.
5. If you've sent us a PM and added yourself to the Mega-Roster, we'll accept you as soon as we can.
6. Friend some PAers, hop online, and take to the skies in the name of Pax Arcadia!

Find teammates with The100.io!

If you're looking for teammates for any activity, check out PA's console-specific groups on The100.io, right here:
•Pax Arcadia - Xbox One: https://www.the100.io/groups/1397
•Pax Arcadia - Xbox 360: https://www.the100.io/groups/1398
•Pax Arcadia - PS4: https://www.the100.io/groups/1226

Keeping Track of Things

Guide for anyone getting back into the game, courtesy of reddit and shared with the thread by @Erevar

Destiny Item Manager: Use this Chrome extension to move items between characters and keep track of your gear and inventory! Has more functionality than Bungie.net and is super useful: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/destiny-item-manager/apghicjnekejhfancbkahkhdckhdagna?hl=en

Track your stats - everything you might ever want to know - here: http://www.destinytracker.com

Year Two Emblem Codes from TTK Collector's Edition (codes still being cracked):
3VF-LGC-RLX (Insula Thesauraria)
Redeem Here

Year One Shaders, Emblems, and Grimoire Codes:
Redeem here: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

YKA-RJG-MH9 (Grimoire: Warlock)
3DA-P4X-F6A (Grimoire: Titan)
MVD-4N3-NKH (Grimoire: Hunter)
TCN-HCD-TGY (Grimoire: Rixis)
HDX-ALM-V4K (Grimoire: Old Russia)
473-MXR-3X9 (Grimoire: Hive)
JMR-LFN-4A3 (Grimoire: Moon)
HC3-H44-DKC (Grimoire: Gjallorhorn)
69P-KRM-JJA (Grimoire: Duke MK.44)
69P-VCH-337 (Grimoire: The Tower)
69R-CKD-X7L (Grimoire: Ogre)
69R-DDD-FCP (Grimoire: Valley of the Kings, Mars)
69R-F99-AXG (Grimoire: The Fallen)
69R-VL7-J6A (Grimoire: Red Death)
69X-DJN-74V (Grimoire: The Cabal)
6A7-7NP-3X7 (Grimoire: The Devastated Coast)
6A9-DTG-YGN (Grimoire: Vex Minotaur)
7F9-767-F74 (Emblem: Sign of the Finite)
FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Field of Light)
7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
X4C-FGX-MX3 (Emblem: Note of Conquest)
X9F-GMA-H6D (Emblem: The Unimagined Plane)
N3L-XN6-PXF (Emblem: The Reflective Proof)
A7L-FYC-44X (Emblem: Flames of Forgotten Truth)
7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader: Double Banshee)
RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader: Oracle 99)

Destiny-Massively-Successful-Over-5-Million-Unique-Twitch-Viewers-On-Week-One-459279-2.jpg

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
GMaster7 on

• DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Trials bruh

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Every game I play has a Halloween event now, I have no idea what to play! I need to get some masks in Destiny, TF2's event just started and has a bunch of fun maps and game modes, Wildstar's goes until next week, plus Guild Wars 2 ends in a couple days and I haven't even logged in yet! I'm scared stiff paralyzed by choice!

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    They certainly made the hand cannon for crucible this week way less horrible than the last one.

Don't even have to swap or nade soften for kills.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    Continuing from the old thread:
    Drez wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    Destiny's lack of an actual support contact should be goddamned illegal. It's actually worse than Steam in that I can't even email anyone to get a "we already have your money, go fuck yourself" response. There is literally no mechanism for Bungie to even tell me to fuck off. Just a help forum that Bungie pays almost no attention to.

What's going on?

It's relatively minor/trivial but I'm irritated about it.

Bottom line, I met the criteria for the Veteran's Tour quest, but they have me flagged as not meeting the criteria. They acknlowdged this a week after Taken King came out and have said nothing since then. It may not be much content but it kind of irks me. Which leads me to being irked by their whole (lack of) support system.

I have been avoiding playing because I wanted the content first. And now it's like, what, 6-7 weeks later? And nothing.

Can you link me to your post in the help forum?

Sure.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/164711834/0/0/1

This is the latest thread. I have others. Two mentors replied and then nothing.

To properly frame the issue: I purchased Destiny Guardian Edition or whatever it was called during launch. That included the two expansions. I did not redeem the second expansion via PSN before 9/1.

Bungie confirmed this as an "issue" in one of their posts over a month ago. Their wording implied they agreed that people in my situation fit the criteria and are due the content. Presumably, despite the purchase of the expansion, the lack of redemption in time failed to flag my account with veteran status.

Even if Bungie just tells me to fuck off, fine! But they acknowledged it, imply a fix, and then total silence. It's maddening and I don't want to play if they are going to act this way.

So, looking at the info, you're probably hosed. The specific text of the requirements are:
    To be eligible to receive the VIP rewards, players will need to have at least one light level 30 character or own both Expansion I (Destiny: The Dark Below) and Expansion II (Destiny: House of Wolves) on or before 08/31/2015 and purchase and play Destiny: The Taken King on or before 02/01/2016.

You do not have a Light Level 30 character (unless you had one and deleted it), and by your own admission, you bought both expansions, but only activated tDB after 8/31. I'm relatively certain that Bungie has no ability to see your purchases on PSN (and rightly so!), which means all they have to go on is your activation date; they can't know where the code came from, nor when it or where it was purchased from.

I don't think the Mentors can help you, here; they're just fans who pitch in (think Forum Mods), and can bring things to the attention of Deej/Cosmo. You're right, the lack of real customer service is a pain here, because the only way you would even have a shot at getting the rewards would be to converse directly with a Bungie employee and provide proof of purchase (as the wording says "purchase", not "activate" or "redeem"), then maybe they could go manually flag your account if it's even possible to do (who knows what level of access they built into their toolset for these kinds of modifications, especially after the Kotaku exposé?)

You've got four options:
    1. Hit that thread every day. Make sure you ping both mentors, Deej, and Cosmo. Be polite: "Just hoping for a status update, as it has been some time since I last heard anything in regards to this issue. Thanks!" More flies with honey, etc, and believe me, as a former Customer Service/Support person, the nice person generally gets higher priority whenever possible.
    2. A quick google shows that Bungie's number is probably (425) 440-6800. I didn't call it to check, but you could always try your luck.
    3. Find someone prominent in the community to help you raise a stink on Social Media. Not likely to work, but you never know. Cosmo did get hired based on his work on the Destiny Subreddit.
    4. Suck it up. None of the reward items are all that cool, you're really not missing a whole lot.

I agree, though, that they probably need to beef up their support offerings and get a real help department. Between them and Valve, I suspect that Pudget Sound Game Companies are just allergic to support personnel.

• heckelsheckels Registered User regular
    i wish the masks didnt replace your helmet...the jack o lantern one from last year was better....

heckels_zps9443e2b3.png
  • CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    I hope the Cathedral map sticks around after the festival. It seemed cool but I've only seen it in Salvage which is, y'know, salvage.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Please, Bungie, stop putting me into matches that are literally ending and with me on the losing side.

:(

• ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Nothing from the warpriest's trial and nothing from daughters, but golgoroth gave me some nice HM boots as well as the NM arms I've been missing on my titan. 309 too!

• BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    4. Suck it up. None of the reward items are all that cool, you're really not missing a whole lot.

I agree for the most part, however I am still using the black/striped shader from the veteran package. It's nice if you dont have a good dead orbit shader.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Arteen wrote: »
    Nothing from the warpriest's trial and nothing from daughters, but golgoroth gave me some nice HM boots as well as the NM arms I've been missing on my titan. 309 too!

Daughters of Oryx dropped a 320 Worm Gods Boon! Everything else was unfortunately a downgrade, still no Harrowed armor parts for Warlock yet.

Sirialis on
  • VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I really hate the quests requiring you to kill taken champions. They suck. They take a long ass time to spawn, seem to be completely unpredictable, do not stay around nearly long enough for you to kill, and are almost impossible to solo, which you will have to do, since the events are so fucking awful no one does them for fun. The wolf events you could solo but there were usually people to help because they were fun!

Vorpal on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Vorpal wrote: »
    I really hate the quests requiring you to kill taken champions. They suck. They take a long ass time to spawn, seem to be completely unpredictable, do not stay around nearly long enough for you to kill, and are almost impossible to solo, which you will have to do, since the events are so fucking awful no one does them for fun. The wolf events you could solo but there were usually people to help because they were fun!

Exotic Sword R2 normally 1shots them.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

uh, nope

I think he's talking about the Ultra Taken that spawn after you kill 3 Taken Champions

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

uh, nope

I think he's talking about the Ultra Taken that spawn after you kill 3 Taken Champions

Oh. Well, there's some areas that normally have a lot of people for them if doing the weekly bounties.

For Venus: The Citadel (Left then Right).
    For Mars: Scablands (Straight and Through The Valley).

If doing the quest chain, recruit PA people.

uh, nope

Oh. Well, there's some areas that normally have a lot of people for them if doing the weekly bounties.

For Venus: The Citadel (Left then Right).
    For Mars: Scablands (Straight and Through The Valley).

If doing the quest chain, recruit PA people.

Also, pull out things like the Gjallarhorn out of the vault. That thing works wonders.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

Do you still have your gjallahorn?

that should help in burning down the champions

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Has anyone completed a Mask Task yet?

What does it result in?

• PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Another bag of mask bs......

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    News that everyone else I'm sure was already aware of but I want a turn to bitch anyway. IMPRECATION IS TRASH

Pulled off an agonizing 6 headshots first game, but your right, I should start over. Get a couple large maps where I am actively throwing the game by trying to use that gun - fantastic

PSN SeGaTai
  • Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    I hope the Cathedral map sticks around after the festival. It seemed cool but I've only seen it in Salvage which is, y'know, salvage.

It says on the site, it's staying. Under what game modes....who knows but it's big enough for Control or something other than Salvage.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Woo! Got 280 light. And my first sword (Solar, because I find Sunsinger the most fun subclass and just got Starfire Protocol yesterday anyways. It's only the legendary, but still! SLASHY SLASHY!)

Now I can go try to do the "Be Crota" task.

Too bad I can't place an armsday order for a heavy weapon though - special and heavy are my only slots under 280, and I just got a 274 sniper to fill the one until next armsday/loot. What kicks off more of the sword questing? Or should I just hope for loot to infuse into what I have?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Second hard mode up to Oryx done. Took just under 2 hours.

Getting some really weird lag in my raids this week, might need to take my network apart again and see whats what. That's going to be so much fun... *sigh*.

Once you get the hang of things hard mode really isn't that much of a problem. We probably could have one shot every encounter if it hadn't been for the lag related problems.

Muffinatron on
    PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    Anyone need a Nightfall or willing to run with me through the Arc Exotic Sword strike against Alak-Hul? I've got a Void one I can bring to slap down anyone but the arc shielded target.

This is on PS4.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
    I want a Skull Mask. :(

But it's RNG luck beind paid microtranactions to get one. :(

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    My evening today was such a perfect microcosm of my overall experience with Destiny in recent months.

Start by jumping into the daily PvP. Get put into a match that's more than half over, and since it's Rumble, I have absolutely no hope of catching up. Within the first minute I hear not one, not two, but three fucking hammer titans pop, so I spend the rest of the match running away helplessly and being murdered repeatedly by a class so unbalanced that I'm still amazed it exists in its current form. The match ends, and I either gain no progress or actively lose progress on my various PvP quests. No item drops, of course.

I then go join gridlynk and co. for a NM Oryx run, which goes almost flawlessly. As usual, we have a good time just shooting the breeze with PA folks, with the appropriate number of penis wall jokes included. Oryx goes down without a hitch, and I walk away with two armor piece upgrades, a infusion fodder primary, and a 310 relic for my hunter. And a new emblem. And a shader.

When this game sucks (crucible), it sucks to an amazing degree. But when it shines, it's been one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I've had in recent memory. The one constant is that the latter is usually associated with this PA group, so you know, thanks to you all for that.

Anyone on Xbox One wanna run Nightfalls? Everyone on my friends list seems to be Haloing right now.

• VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Anyone on Xbox One wanna run Nightfalls? Everyone on my friends list seems to be Haloing right now.

I will (once my Xbox finishes updating, which it decided it had to do while I was in the middle of Destiny)

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    Arteen wrote: »

Daughters of Oryx dropped a 320 Worm Gods Boon! Everything else was unfortunately a downgrade, still no Harrowed armor parts for Warlock yet.

I got a 318 ghost from the warpriest, and a 310 harrowed sniper. but its cool, because after I logged off at Golgoroth, the Royals WON GAME 2!

(sorry NY)

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    So I picked up that Hakke pulse with danger close, rodeo and injection mold and it handles pretty damn good.

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • BookerBooker Registered User regular
    Good to hear, I'll have to level mine up.

Phasen wrote: »
    Another bag of mask bs......

lego masks, I assume?

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Dear Oryx,

You are such a fucking troll.

Sincerely,
    metaghost

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Woo! Got 280 light. And my first sword (Solar, because I find Sunsinger the most fun subclass and just got Starfire Protocol yesterday anyways. It's only the legendary, but still! SLASHY SLASHY!)

Now I can go try to do the "Be Crota" task.

Too bad I can't place an armsday order for a heavy weapon though - special and heavy are my only slots under 280, and I just got a 274 sniper to fill the one until next armsday/loot. What kicks off more of the sword questing? Or should I just hope for loot to infuse into what I have?

Infuse the sword up to (Iforget) until a new node appears, then level it up and fill in all the nodes.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Did a little hard mode today with some good peeps from here, thanks to all who joined. Got up to Oryx before calling it. I got a 316 Ghost Shell, a 316 Cloak, 314 boots, oh and this guy too:
    s2wqwz.png
    Awesome

Any Europeans/Asians/Insomniacs/Night Shifters wanna play some Crucible with me?

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Hiryu02 and @awsimo for donating their faces to my Imprecation quest. We all earned some good karma by helping out a random who was also trying to do the quest.

Also managed to grind out the Gunsmith hand cannon kills in three games to reach Rank 3 on my Hunter and get Ace of Spades!

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Thanks to @Hiryu02 and @awsimo for donating their faces to my Imprecation quest. We all earned some good karma by helping out a random who was also trying to do the quest.

Also managed to grind out the Gunsmith hand cannon kills in three games to reach Rank 3 on my Hunter and get Ace of Spades!

It was a good night! Earlier that night I got pulled into a HM King's Fall run with @Arteen & Co., at least for Golgoroth and the Sisters. Then we pulled an Atheon kill for people running the NTtE quest. Basically, it was a great night of PA folks helping each other out.

Btw, I still have an Atheon checkpoint if anyone needs it. (And will donate my face for more Imprecation kills.)

• hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    The Häkke AR from this armsday is a bullet-hose template, which makes it at best situationally useful but that sound - it's just rude. *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt* I'm going to keep it around for things like patrol where it doesn't matter if I spend a full clip to kill a yellow-bar mob.

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

hlprmnky on
    _
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
    15 Kills, 4 Deaths, multipe long-range double kills or kill + assists or dual assists, solo Super use that game for the game-winning double kill.

You know, I'm enjoying this Taloc in PvP on maps that aren't corner clusterfucks and actually have long range points..

Though sadly I'll soon be on my 'get super multikills portion of my class quest' and won't be able to enjoy it as much.

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Smooth run on Oryx Normal last night. Had the whole thing down in 1.5 hours with the team without a name. Got my light up to 306. Still need to get something to level up my boots.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)