As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] I'm thankful for Pax Arcadia.

• Options
    elijahdprophetelijahdprophet Registered User regular
    Stuck in traffic at the moment but when I get on later I need an Atheon kill, the Touch of Malice kill, and the exotic sword kill for arc. Anyone down? PS4

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    The character deletion thing just says to me it needs to be harder than "hold down x for a long time." Perhaps several pop up boxes that move to different points of the screen.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    The character deletion thing just says to me it needs to be harder than "hold down x for a long time." Perhaps several pop up boxes that move to different points of the screen.

maybe a burnt offering and you and a friend need to turn a key at the same time

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    DreadBert wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    This whole discussion reminds me

What are people doing, sunsinger wise? In PVP and PVE, what are the main builds and stuff?

Others disagree, but feels kinda garbage tier if I'm not using it for wipe protection. The locks exotic scout is nice if holding super I suppose. Thing is, somewhere firebolt got nerfed hard making them pretty iffy in PvE.

?? Firebolt actually does like 2 more damage now if you're going viking funeral build and the burn last longer.

Went to do a quick sanity check that it wasn't just subjective:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13474

They got dropped to 75 damage.

Edit, Droid typo

DreadBert on
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    This whole discussion reminds me

What are people doing, sunsinger wise? In PVP and PVE, what are the main builds and stuff?

Others disagree, but feels kinda garbage tier if I'm not using it for wipe protection. The locks exotic scout is nice if holding super I suppose. Thing is, somewhere firebolt got nerfed hard making them pretty iffy in PvE.

?? Firebolt actually does like 2 more damage now if you're going viking funeral build and the burn last longer.

Went to do a quick sanity check that it wasn't just subjective:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13474

They got dropped to 75 damage.

Edit, Droid typo

Yea but it has more burn ticks now so with Viking on it does like 2 more damage total.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    With how much time I put into my Guardians, I want the game to respond to the delete character command with "uh... no."

• Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    I mostly pve so I rarely use that perk, 25% was enough of a hit that I get way fewer kills with radiance in strikes then I used to. Generally stuff is dead before fusion pops for me so I rarely go for the dot's.

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    With how much time I put into my Guardians, I want the game to respond to the delete character command with "uh... no."

They should enable character locking like they did for weapons. I don't want to lose any of my guardians now. They all have excessively large amounts of playtime on them that I would lose.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Yesssss. I beat Oryx - using the kill everything method.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I still need three more for my 8mst normal Oryx raid on PS4.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Kill everything method?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Bungie seem to have declassified the No Time To Explain now, so you can transfer it using Destiny Item Manager!

It also means you can view the grimoire card, which I think is pretty cool:
    Novarro's timeline analysis indicates the weapon is the fabled Exo Stranger's Rifle, enhanced at a future point in this continuity and then sent back to this present.

Deliah's timeline analysis indicates the weapon was built by Praedyth, who based it on his own version of the Exo Stranger's Rifle, and then set it adrift in a time ripple.

Hari's timeline analysis indicates the weapon was built by beings of unidentifiable origin, and arrived here by pure accident.

Inachis's timeline analysis indicates the weapon originates from Earth, late Golden Age, and will eventually be lost to time ripples once again, where its systems will degrade and be replaced until our recent past acquires it as the Exo Stranger's Rifle.

As for me... I think it's safe to say the weapon is proving far more fun than we could have hoped.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Kill everything method?

You have an entire 30 seconds after staggering to detonate bombs, giving you ample time to murder things that could murder you running to bombs from the safety of an immune bubble.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Bungie seem to have declassified the No Time To Explain now, so you can transfer it using Destiny Item Manager!

It also means you can view the grimoire card, which I think is pretty cool:
    Novarro's timeline analysis indicates the weapon is the fabled Exo Stranger's Rifle, enhanced at a future point in this continuity and then sent back to this present.

Deliah's timeline analysis indicates the weapon was built by Praedyth, who based it on his own version of the Exo Stranger's Rifle, and then set it adrift in a time ripple.

Hari's timeline analysis indicates the weapon was built by beings of unidentifiable origin, and arrived here by pure accident.

Inachis's timeline analysis indicates the weapon originates from Earth, late Golden Age, and will eventually be lost to time ripples once again, where its systems will degrade and be replaced until our recent past acquires it as the Exo Stranger's Rifle.

As for me... I think it's safe to say the weapon is proving far more fun than we could have hoped.

Okay I was wondering where the hell the grimoire card was, since I was pretty sure I saw one pop when I got the gun

• Options

Kill everything method?
    Kill ogres, kill knights, stagger Oryx, kill adds, detonate light.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular

Kill everything method?

isn't

isn't that the main way

i've only been in one raid so maybe i dont know

also someone invite me to another raid

not this weekend

this weekend i am burt macklin fbi and i better get some god damn sex out of it

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    The game just kicked me out of a PvP queue saying it couldn't find a match. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    TabinTabin Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Ron had to back out of the raid tonight at 6 PST. I have one spot open if anyone is interested in Hard mode kings fall.

TabinM

Tabin on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Your skill is either too good or too awful. Must be the good part.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular

no one wants to play with you. we just didn't know how to tell you... :(

• Options
    argg, just finished a try for exotic sword and got the Darkblade kill just too slowly. Really not looking forward to trying that again.

• Options
    PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Tabin wrote: »
    Ron had to back out of the raid tonight at 6 PST. I have one spot open if anyone is interested in Hard mode kings fall.

TabinM

305 light ok?

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Options
    Sorry was off eating dinner 305 should be fine @Phasen

• Options
    rockurcradlerockurcradle Registered User regular
    Ive got Oryx CP on HM....anyone interested...need 310lite+

I own:
    -->PS1-grey, PS2-black and PS4-white
    -->PSP-the very first fat lady
    -->Sega game gear and Nintendo game boy

Oh Yeah!!!

**PSN-rockurcradle
  • Options
    Woo Bolt Caster. Dope.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Teamerino raid is up for tomorrow night:
    https://www.the100.io/game/388723

Depending on light levels we'll be making a run on O from Daughters, or running full hard or normal as needed.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options

Kill everything method?

isn't

isn't that the main way

i've only been in one raid so maybe i dont know

also someone invite me to another raid

not this weekend

this weekend i am burt macklin fbi and i better get some god damn sex out of it

Hard mode. People are doing some weird shit in there, let me tell you. I've dabbled.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    I watched those two guys do NM oryx without getting the platforms or the buff or anything and now I just don't even know what is real anymore. Is this a dream? Is King's Fall Jumanji? Should I try playing it with an NES track and field powerpad hacked to a usb cable?

Dogs and cats, living together; mass hysteria.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I need 3 people for a normal oryx on PS4.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    oh hurray sublime gauntlet engr-oh sidearm loader

cool, i guess

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I am unreasonably excited about Trials tomorrow. Gonna get up early and try to form up. @Arteen @Sirialis and anyone else

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    but i did get a hawksaw with all kinds of stability perks and then i nabbed the top spot on my team two clash games in a row

that is not something i ever really do

i love this gun

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    I'm torn: Red Death or Bad Juju? I can buy a Y2 version and get it up to 310.

• Options
    @Local H Jay I am super excited too. The 2 week delay has driven me insane, I just hope that I can find people to do it on PS4

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    I'm torn: Red Death or Bad Juju? I can buy a Y2 version and get it up to 310.

Can't go wrong with either, though Red Death seems to have slightly more utility at the moment as it's a damn good weapon for the raid and in PvP. Bad Juju is excellent in both PvE and PvP, but not that useful in the raid.

• Options
    RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    Anyone on the Xbone side need the final step for their 310 solar sword? I'm putting a game up on the 100 for Sunday to try and get a group going for it, but if there are at least two other folks who need it and want to do it before then, let me know here or on Live. Gamertag same as the forum tag.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    HM Oryx down. That makes 100% complete for me even with the new cheevos. Loot was meh (no new primary for me) but good enought (319 Ghost)

Also finished up 2 swords for the full trio. I'm running out of things to do!

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Tabin wrote: »
    @Local H Jay I am super excited too. The 2 week delay has driven me insane, I just hope that I can find people to do it on PS4
    You can recruit me for that if you see mee online.
    I sincerely hope that the Trials gear is 310, hoping to start with the boots...
    And if those would have something like more special/heavy ammo on them, that would be fantastic!

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Anyone on the xbox 1 interested in doing trials?

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Anyone awake on the Ps4 that has an atheon checkpoint or who wants to just do VoG? I want to move my NTTE quest forward.

Hit me up, Zinnar2