As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I Peeked Behind the Cyclops' Eye! I Did! And [Halloween] Was There!

1151617181921»

• LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    I'm lazy so I'm just re-posting from the D&D thread:
    LaOs wrote: »
    A buddy and I thought we had a pretty good costume idea:
    7sdi5c225sw4.jpg
    dihps6snsssr.jpg
    Dang, those are pretty big. I had to post them with my phone, though, and am not sure how to resize them.

I'm Harry and the goofy smile in was to show off my gold tooth. :biggrin:

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I didn't know Harry Potter had a good tooth.

MichaelLC wrote: »
    I didn't know Harry Potter had a good tooth.

For a Brit, he has a surprisingly good set.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Wow I love those costumes

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Oh my gosh, I was actually just talking at the Halloween party I attended on Saturday about how the wet bandits would be an amazing costume! You guys killed it! That's great!

I ended up not taking a ton of photos of the whole getup, but here's us doing our Ursula & Ariel:
    TdCZ198l.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Haha, thanks!

I had a great idea previously for my own costume (played excellently with an inside joke amongst a large group of my friends), but when he mentioned the Wet Bandits, I immediately knew it had to be.

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    @Lost Salient
    You got some guns. I didn't know Ursula was not only tatted up, but packing muscle also.

valhalla130 on
    asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    @Lost Salient
    You got some guns. I didn't know Ursula was not only tatted up, but packing muscle also.

You didn't?

You poor unfortunate soul.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Thanks man! Fortunately I'm in Texas, so I don't need to hide when I'm packin' heat

...cue invisible pistol fingers

But seriously thanks, that's a compliment, since I've been working out more lately!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN