As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

1121314151618»

• ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Furu wrote:
    dpmfb448.png...

I just remembered I have...uh...something important to do....in the next town over.

Twenty three skidoo!

dpmfa229.pngFool ,you're locked up.

You're not going anywhere.

Houndoom opens his mouth wide, letting rip a huge roar. His whole body glows, then explodes with firey energy. A huge Overheat attack was now heading towards Furu, in combination with the giga attack of mechasnorlax.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    123.pngLeave Furu alone, he is not to be attacked until his execution.

LightReaper on
  • FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    dpmfb448.pngGAAAAAAAHHHH....Hrrrk!

I ALMOST DIED!

Furu on
  • FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    123.pngLeave Furu alone, he is not to be attacked until his execution.
    granzon2.gifUnderstood.
    *foosh*

*clump*

143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......I'll wait for your signal, then.

FierceDeity666 on
    edited November 2006
    123.pngHate to break it to you Snorlax, but upon admission into the organisation, we must ask you for the pendant. Our master wishes to study it and harness it's power for a greater meaning behind some of Rocket's recent plots.

((I'm going to bed, night))

LightReaper on
    edited November 2006
    123.pngHate to break it to you Snorlax, but upon admission into the organisation, we must ask you for the pendant. Our master wishes to study it and harness it's power for a greater meaning behind some of Rocket's recent plots.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzz....I see.

After the festival, I will leave it in your care.

Have to find another power source for Granzon, though.......zzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    dpmfa092.png
    That was pretty cool.

((I don't know If I can play the next one. Depends on when it starts and how long it will last. Next Friday I am going to Maryland for the weekend so I won't be able to do anything. I'll be gone all day Friday and Saturday this week also. I'd love to play again and I'm totally going to be Steelix.))

SirToasty on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    image092.gif
    ((Thoughts

1. You guys are waaay too fast at accusing people who speak out. Though it was funny reading about my "superpowers" after I was dead. :D

2. Lightreaper, a few suggestions for the next game.
    • split up the killing and seering of the pendant. giving it to one person clearly made it easier for the villagers, because he either gained an ally, or gained a target. On the other hand, if he randomly dies at the very beginning, the villagers have almost no chance. Making or breaking the game on one death is pretty random for this kind of game.
    • don't give hints during the game. flavor text is one thing; playing the hot/cold game is slightly unfair for the bad guys
    • don't give away the convert when he dies. while it clearly didn't matter here, if he dies at the beginning, it creates more mistrust (and therefore a better game) if you keep his death a secret. If you only use one of my suggestions, use this one.
    This are just suggestions; I think you did a great job.

3. Mime! Mr. Mime!))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ShanbaShanba Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    I... I survived? And I was right about 3rdrocket, the traitor! But I was wrong about everyone else... And I apologise to any of you who I sent to their deaths
    ((Damn... looked to be going pretty well for the rockets, too... until one night where everything blew up in their faces))

Shanba on
    edited November 2006
    dpmfb448.pngI suppose pretending does me no good anymore, does it?

Fine, kill me, kill all you want, but it's not over! Team Rocket will never let a village full of fools like the lot of you go free!

Furu on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Furu wrote:
    dpmfb448.pngI suppose pretending does me no good anymore, does it?

Fine, kill me, kill all you want, but it's not over! Team Rocket will never let a village full of fools like the lot of you go free!

068.png

Let them try. We shall learn from our mistakes, and will become even more resiliant to whatever threats they try to throw at us.

DarkPrimus on
  • 3rdrocket3rdrocket Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((DAMN YOU ALL!))

((Oh well. Its my fault for not being on here. :P also wobbuffet may or may not have hidden a bomb somewhere in the pokeshire! >.>))

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
    edited November 2006
    Pokeshire Day 7: Pale Guardians

123.pngFuru, you are charged with being an accomplise to Neofly, who planned to cause such a scare that the good Pokemon of this village would flee into the waiting hands of your masters. You are also charged with the direct murder of Mew; both of these crimes we have irrefutable proof of. I would give you last words or a chance to defend yourself, but you are so far beyond saving that you are not deemed worthy of even that. You have created a great unbalance in this world with the death of Mew, and may I hope you don't seek redemption in the afterlife.

LightReaper stands in front of Furu who is tied at both the arms and the legs, they both stand on the roof of a building overlooking the town square, where the survivors and civilians watch with morbid fascination and a sense of satisfaction after the huge loss that had occured. Truelly this was a horrible time for Pokeshire, but out of it came the possibility of a better future, guided by the mysterious organisation LightReaper worked for. Some were eager to see the new opportunities, others were worried about the organisations lack of politeness and fretted over what would happen next.

LightReaper crossed both his sword blades together and began to sway them back and forth and rotating them at high speeds, he used his wings and legs as a propellant to spin his entire body many many times a second, causing the Scyther's skin to glisten with sweat and the muscles rapidly begin to burn energy. This was the famed swords dance Scyther's were known for and for alot of the villagers, this was the first time they had seen it used.

Then in but a second it was over, LightReaper burst from his stance and unleashed an fearsome Scissors Cross on Furu. Furu just stared grimly on, and for a couple of seconds he seemed unaffected, then gradually he slumped to the ground and his head rolled off and bounced down the rooftop.

123.pngTomorrow good Pokemon of Pokeshire, you will be led to a new future under the wing of my master's organisation. There is little I can tell you but the name of this organisation is the 'Pale Guardians'. Come now, pack your things, today marks the end of your peaceful lives as Pokemon - and the beginning of your future's as Guardians of the balance struck in this world.

Most cheered and frantically packed their things and assembled at the town's gates. Many bid farewell to friends too weak or old to follow, slowly, in groups of 2 or 3, sometimes as large as 10. They filed out of the city gates, following the lone Scyther as he pushed them on towards the mountaintops, and the land that lay beyond it.

Furu was executed and was the murder of Mew.

The End.

LightReaper on
    edited November 2006

Furu was executor

dpmfa103.png :?:

((Seriously though, good game everybody! Sorry about the whole killing some of you thing but it was nothing personal. :D))

Furu on
    edited November 2006
    ((What the hell, why did I write that, hahahaha))

LightReaper on
  • SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((Sorry about not being around guys, I had some stuff going on.))

Soup on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((This whole "Pale Guardians" thing sounds cool.))

DarkPrimus on
    edited November 2006
    Houndoom stood at the gate, looking back on the town that had once been his home.

dpmfa229.pngWhat will become of this place?

With the death of Mew and the Pale Guardians forcing membership of the survivors, the village was almost deserted.

dpmfa229.pngAnd...What will become of me?

With that, Houndoom turned and walked out the gate, into the new world that he knew would be unsafe for him.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited November 2006
    143.png
    Snorlax looked back upon the village that Mew, in his last action, made him the guardian of. He had made mistakes, but his actions were responsible for the destruction of 2/3rds of Team Rocket's forces.

And so begins the new adventure. Where it leads, we shall see.

*Suit up noises*

granzon8.gifAnd we will be ready for whatever comes!

Granzon.........
    granzon6.gif

LET'S GO!
    granzon7.gif

FierceDeity666 on
    edited November 2006
    143.png
    Snorlax looked back upon the village that Mew, in his last action, made him the guardian of. He had made mistakes, but his actions were responsible for the destruction of 2/3rds of Team Rocket's forces.

*Suit up noises*

Granzon.........
    granzon6.gif

LET'S GO!
    granzon7.gif

((Hey. Hey. I helped too.))

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited November 2006
    143.png

*Suit up noises*

Granzon.........
    granzon6.gif

LET'S GO!
    granzon7.gif

((Hey. Hey. I helped too.))
    (yes you did. your hunch on Furu helped wrap this up in a week. No Wangshire repeats here!)

FierceDeity666 on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((I helped by causing confusion by pming two people at random (SirToasty and <3) and telling them I knew who they were. Chances were low that I would actually be talking to a rocket, and I guess I ended up hurting the villagers more than helping them by sowing confusion about my status.))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited November 2006
    ((Out of curiosity, what the heck was going on between you and Zephos?))

Shanba on
    edited November 2006
    Shanba wrote:
    ((Out of curiosity, what the heck was going on between you and Zephos?))
    ((Nothing. He accused me, I sent the text from my villager PM as "proof" of my innocence. I was lynched the next day.))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited November 2006
    ((right... well, sorry for my part in getting you lynched))

Shanba on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ohhhhhhhhhh, see i wonderd what the heck you were doing, for a second i thought you were trying to show me that i was a normal villager, hence the only way you would know is you were the pendant holder, but since it was the same message that lightreaper sent out, i thought you were bluffing and trying to throw me off.

also, my "2nd source" the night before i got killed didnt exist, i was trying to lie to keep my hide alive because everyone was pissed i killed off thor got.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
    edited November 2006
    ((Well... you're kidding... we killed blankspace because you made up a source to save your own hide? Man, you were a better thrall than 3rdrocket))

Shanba on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    hey, its a poochenya eat poochenya Hoenn out there.

also it should be pretty evident i completely ran out of nautical or water themed metaphors after day 2 or so.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
    edited November 2006
    ((FD666, Shanba and Jdarksun were definately the players of the game, FD666 was the silent badass in the background making things were running smoothly)).

LightReaper on
    edited November 2006
    (( I like how I managed to get everything completely wrong... although, if I had remade my list, it would have been a bit more accurate. But that's simply through process of elimination :roll: ))

Shanba on
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((The prince of all pokemon demands the respek for single out neofly, also FD was more like the silent badass just trying to get me killed!))

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    (Why was I the first one rocket decided to take out? Would one of the rockets explain that?)

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
    edited November 2006
    (Why was I the first one rocket decided to take out? Would one of the rockets explain that?)

((Yeah, why did the Rocket's take out who they decided to take out?))

Scrumtrulescent on
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited November 2006

((Yeah, why did the Rocket's take out who they decided to take out?))

(I know I acted like an ass, I mean, that was the point, I was a legendary.

My plan was to try and get an alliance going with the guy who was entei.)

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png