As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DEATH NOTE: Page 8: a fallen god

• RapaciousRapacious Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    gantze9.jpgL told all of us that he was certain Kira was one a few select people. Now you are saying both I and Ninjagnat, who were not on that list, suddenly are?

If I understand what you are saying, then L's first announcment was bad information. Instead of giving the public the true information he gives false info and releases the true info to you for to leak it to the public? What sense does that make? Further If I can't trust L's information then everyone is suspect. That means you are a suspect, which means I can't trust what you say or anyone who might verify what you say.

So I will trust the message he gave us.
    3rdrocket
    Nalouto
    Dex Dynamo
    Are the three suspects left from his announcement

Rapacious on
  • rayofashrayofash Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpg

You were both considered AFK at the time.

rayofash on
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    16ue0.jpg
    I got killed while my computer was dead... D:
    Avenge me!

Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    eeney meeney miney moe
    catch a killer by the toe
    if he hollers let him go
    eeney meeney miney...

3rdrocket!

Daedalus on
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    OP fully updated

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    narutoicon59.gif

this is ridiculous! how could someone like me be behind such grizzly murders? I'm not the one you are looking for.

if we need to pull one of these 3 "suspects" out tonight let it be rocket not me, I'm innocent I tell you!

Where is the freaking L when you need it? clear this mess up before more innocent blood is spilled.

Nalouto on
    :winky:
    edited November 2006
    Nalouto wrote:
    narutoicon59.gif

this is ridiculous! how could someone like me be behind such grizzly murders? I'm not the one you are looking for.

if we need to pull one of these 3 "suspects" out tonight let it be rocket not me, I'm innocent I tell you!

Where is the freaking L when you need it? clear this mess up before more innocent blood is spilled.

You know what? I change my vote to Naluto.. The man doth protest too much.

Daedalus on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpg

You were both considered AFK at the time.

No, Ash, the list contains others who were AFK (or even dead!). We can only assume L was telling the truth. If we start to second-guess L, we will get nowhere.

Daedalus on
    edited November 2006
    warlock, with salmoning your post above, does that mean you're retracting your 3rdrocket vote?

for future reference, normally procedure is to make a seperate post in which the retracted votee is salmoned :P

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpg

Nalouto, prove your innocence.

rayofash on
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpg

Nalouto, prove your innocence.

redhalo on
    edited November 2006
    [quote=lwallpaperbi7.png]"Wangshire. The investigation is coming to an end. The following citizens are suspect:

NinjaGnat
    Nalouto
    Dex Dynamo
    and Magic Mud.

We have captured the supporter of Kira, but have been unable to receive any information from him.

Kira, your time is up. It's time for you to be brought to justice."[/quote]

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    (OOC: I apoligize for my Absense, I've been busy with some stuff.)

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

Ahh, sorry everyone, that cake made me very sleepy! At any rate, I Agree with everyone with Nalouto.

Clawshrimpy on
  • NinjaGnatNinjaGnat Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    wenjick8.jpgSo many accusations in so little time... rather than tip the scales too rapidly, I ask you, Nalouto, to properly defend yourself before I make a decision.

NinjaGnat on
    edited November 2006
    narutoicon59.gif

there's no reason to accuse me over those other two accused.

I've stated my innocence, I want Kira to be brought to justice. Killing me will solve NOTHING, just another innocent body to add to the pile.

I would be more worried about those twisting the gears, rather than the ones recieving the gears..

Instead of choosing me for being paranoid, maybe we should focus on those who drive the suspicion.
    rayofash and farseer are throwing around accusations like they have something to hide. why me and not them?
    because the L tells you so?
    who's to say we can even trust this giant cursive letter anyways?

Nalouto on
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpg

We're not going to kill you. Just throw you in jail. And why shouldn't we trust L? What reason does he have to lie to us?

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpg

We're not going to kill you. Just throw you in jail. And why shouldn't we trust L? What reason does he have to lie to us?

narutoicon59.gif

what if the L wasn't trying to kill Kira? o.O

either way, you are searching in the wrong places. Nothing but an innocent man here.

(yeah I guess I forgot people are jailed and not killed when called out)

Nalouto on
  • Magic MudpuddleMagic Mudpuddle Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    naota1.jpg
    Excuse me for not being more open with my thoughts on the matter of who is or isn't Kira. I have yet to see sufficient information to determine who Kira is. I would also like to point out that the transmissions we have been receiving may not be from L. We were told at the start that Kira and L were both capable of transmitting their message to all of us.

Also if anyone would care to know who I think are prime suspects, they would be:

NinjaGnat
    The Warlock
    Dex Dynamo
    Clawshrimpy

These are all hunches based on voting patterns and relative behavior (I mean all we have to go on is thoroughly typed out messages from one another and voting patterns).

Magic Mudpuddle on
    edited November 2006
    naota1.jpg
    Excuse me for not being more open with my thoughts on the matter of who is or isn't Kira. I have yet to see sufficient information to determine who Kira is. I would also like to point out that the transmissions we have been receiving may not be from L. We were told at the start that Kira and L were both capable of transmitting their message to all of us.

Also if anyone would care to know who I think are prime suspects, they would be:

NinjaGnat
    The Warlock
    Dex Dynamo
    Clawshrimpy

These are all hunches based on voting patterns and relative behavior (I mean all we have to go on is thoroughly typed out messages from one another and voting patterns).

If Kira was really broadcasting the L transmissions, why would he put his supporter's name on the list?

Daedalus on
    edited November 2006
    naota1.jpg

Why would he? To cause confusion would be one reason. If it was found out that the transmission was not from L then it would give some credit to the people who did appear on the list of Kira suspects.

Magic Mudpuddle on
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpg

It's very unsetteling, knowing any one of us could be Kira or L. And yet here we are blindly accusing eatchother, as we die.

rayofash on
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpg

It's very unsetteling, knowing any one of us could be Kira or L. And yet here we are blindly accusing eatchother, as we die.

naporeon on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    tmpphpf4yr2fcg2.gif

Really, you people are that desperate?
    Are you running out of clues?
    You pea brains can just keep running all over town.
    Our master will defeat you anyway!
    Freedom will be mine soon once all of you corrupts have been cleansed.
    And a new era will begin!
    So wallow in your own paranoia and fear! Your false sense of success!
    Here, in this very town, will the new world order of good begin!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Krosius wrote:
    tmpphpf4yr2fcg2.gif

Really, you people are that desperate?
    Are you running out of clues?
    You pea brains can just keep running all over town.
    Our master will defeat you anyway!
    Freedom will be mine soon once all of you corrupts have been cleansed.
    And a new era will begin!
    So wallow in your own paranoia and fear! Your false sense of success!
    Here, in this very town, will the new world order of good begin!
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg*writes "Meat" with a permanent marker on your forehead*

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngHey, I don't remember seeing you before ,Magic Mudpuddle. Why is it you show up now, right after Kira's supporter has been caught? And now you try to make everyone confused, you say we can't trust L. I think you are Kira!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    allenw21.jpgThat does seem to match up with the information L gave us, at least partly, he is a suspect.

Magic Mudpuddle go to jail.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
    edited November 2006
    naota1.jpg

I vote for The Warlock. He has wrongly accused more people then anyone else. Put this with the fact that he has also stated that he rolls a die to determine who he starts the votes (his other reasons to convict innocents have equally been suspicious to me). I am convinced that Nalouto is innocent and hope we don't send another wrongly accused to jail.

((Iam leaving for the night and wont be back until tomarrow night))

Magic Mudpuddle on
  • NinjaGnatNinjaGnat Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    wenjick8.jpgI'm sorry to say this, Magic Mudpuddle, but you're sudden arrival is just as suspicious as anything Warlock has to say. I guess this is the best way to find out.

NinjaGnat on
    edited November 2006
    I change my vote to Mud over here. Naluto can wait, I guess.

Daedalus on
  • KrizKriz Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Page 8: a fallen god

it was a peaceful evening amid a week of chaos. Magic Mudpuddle sat on his bed, slowly eating an apple with his right hand while he twirled a pen in his left. a small, nondescript black notebook lay open in front of him. the night was about to get interesting.

without any sort of warning, the door of his room burst open, and armed police officers swarmed into his small living space. he was still bent over his notebook, undisturbed.

"You are under arrest, magic mud-"

a quick scrawl of the pen, and the cop fell to his knees, clutching his chest.

the rest of the police charged at the man, grabbing his arms and legs, and holding him down, while he screamed at them: "You fools! I am the god of this world, and I have loyal servants! My angel of death will kill you all! NONE SHALL ESCAPE MY JUDGEMENT, FOR I AM KIRA!"

He was still laughing maniacally as they put him into the police car.

no players had their name written in the death note, so no one died.
    Magic Mudpuddle was arrested, and was found out as the first Kira, but the second Kira is still at large.

Kriz on
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngAnother Kira? OH NOES!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Kriz wrote:
    no players had their name written in the death note, so no one died.
    Magic Mudpuddle was arrested, and was found out as the first Kira, but the second Kira is still at large.
    ((I'm lovin' Death Note :wink: ))

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited November 2006
    ((Why on earth was Mud allowed to stay in the game. Did he ever even post? Was he killing people?))

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    ((Why on earth was Mud allowed to stay in the game. Did he ever even post? Was he killing people?))

he was IMing me every day with deaths.

incidentally, he brought up to me he thought L's role was broken as well, but I'll leave that for the players to decide, as talking with Kriz we don't entirely see the problem with it (hell, we were both Vampires in the first game, we know what it's like trying to outsmart an entire town)

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited November 2006
    allenw21.jpgAnother Kira?

Fuck.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpg

It's either NinjaGnat or Dex Dynamo now. I haven't seen Dex in a while, and if he's anything like Mud, that's a bad sign.

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpg

It's either NinjaGnat or Dex Dynamo now. I haven't seen Dex in a while, and if he's anything like Mud, that's a bad sign.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
    edited November 2006
    THE REVELATION OF L! ONE LAST BROADCAST

[quote=P10106651.jpg]Pay attention Wangshire, this will be my final broadcast. Excellent, you've all done a very good job. Kira and his supporter have been captured. But I have learned there is another Death Note out there. Three people remain un-investigated. NinjaGnat, and Dex Dynamo. But Dex Dynamo is my only suspect. The deaths will finally stop, justice will finally have its way.[/quote]

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited November 2006
    narutoicon59.gif

HA! with one kira gone it's only a matter of time before we are rid of the threat! although I am yet to put my full trust in this "L" character, I do think that Dex Dynamo is a good candidate for the final Kira.
    NinjaGnat seems just as paranoid as I am, something about that seems innocent to me for now.

Nalouto on
    edited November 2006
    So. Dex, then.

After all, the other Kira didn't show his face until he was cornered.

Daedalus on