As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fallout 4] 2 Fast 2 Furious

19596979899101»

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Man, these used to be manuals back in the day

otnkoy.jpg

Now the game forces you to do a bunch of bullshit (okay, now walk forward) like you're too stupid to read or something.\

• Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    Shogun wrote: »
    Remember the days when PC games came in giant boxes? Then everything starting shrinking and you'd get a very huge box with almost nothing inside. It took a few years for them to get the size right, just in time for everyone to go digital.

I remember seeing the first small PC box I ever saw. Warcraft 3. I was like why the fuck did the put it in this tiny box? Ah to be young again. I have a friend who still has a collection of big PC boxes. I still have the small box for Hitman Blood Money on a shelf somewhere. I think that may have been the last physical copy of a game I purchased.
    I was actually glad when the small boxes hit, even though I was already buying pretty much everything on Steam at that point. Not everyone has room for all that shit in their home.

personally i love not having shelves of PC game boxes, disc cases, and books anymore. Between Steam, my Kindle, and my media pc in the living room I don't have to store any media physically anymore.

This discussion has been closed.