As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SATANS 2015: WE DID IT. 10/10 PERFECT GIFTING ALL AROUND!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    If I Can convince her to I might try and get my lady friend to do a custom mini painting for my Santanee

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ahhhhh

I cant decide if I want to sign up or not

I wouldn't be able to spend money, I would just be able to give out artsy fartsy shit

Dog I sent out cookies last time, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    . wrote: »
    Yeah, I always wander back for this, Secret Saints, and the Cookie Swap.

You would be such a difficult one to stalk considering clicking your profile directs to whoever clicked instead of your own for some reason.

• GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I'm in again. I'll use this post for wishlist stuff, so I'll edit it in a couple of minutes.

Hey there Satan, you do look especially horny (get it?) today. Here's my dumb wishlist spoiler:
    First I want to say, that I'm happy to get basically anything and this list is by no means a strict guide. I'm also providing a wishlist link to Amazon Germany, which probably makes it easier for you regarding shipping etc. But you can also just buy something else off Amazon Germany and get the free shipping they offer. I would be excited to getting something handmade, be it art/food/clothing or something typical from where you live. If you do send something directly internationally, please mark on the outside of the package that it contains a gift, otherwise the customs procedure could take a while (and require me to go there)

About me: I'm 34, married and have a 1.5 year old son (will be 20 months by Christmas).

I wear a Men's size Small. I do have a pretty large head, though, if you want to knit me a hat. I always have use for warm winter accessories like scarves or hats, so if you can and like to crochet or something, that could be a good idea. I usually wear earthen tones and dislike blue as a clothing colour.

Since my son was born I have essentially stopped playing video games except Hearthstone (and other casual mobile games), because time is short. I played a lot of WoW before (also with my wife, I got the stupid Orc statue even) I don't know if and when I might get back into them. I also own no consoles, I guess when he's older I will probably buy one to play with him, but that's still a while off. Once or twice a year I play MarioKart with some friends.

I own a BluRay player and I haven't been to the movies in ages (even during my wife's pregnancy because sitting for so long was uncomfortable). I basically get all the super hero movies from family, but other than that, if you think there was a good movie in the last couple of years that is a must-see, then that could be a good gift.

I like books, both fact and fiction. I don't own a kindle. I have read many "classics" in Fantasy/SciFi (Tolkien, Pratchett, Asimov, Adams, ...) but few newer stuff. Sending me your favorite book is a nice idea. I do have a (public transport) commute of ~1 hour (one way) every day, that I spend mostly on my phone so I have plenty time to read etc.

I'm perpetually failing to get into comics. I got some for Secret Satans and enjoyed them all. The wishlist below contains some that were based off a very old recommendation list, probably from this forum somewhere. Feel free to differ heavily from it. I enjoyed some webcomics, but haven't really kept up with any. I have included the latest Bad Machinery collection on the wishlist, I have the first three.

Food-wise, I'm a person of simple interests: I love peanut butter, and while we do have peanut butter in Germany, peanut butter based candy is still rare. So if you just send me a big bag of peanut butter filled M&Ms or similar that would already make my year. I switched to an AeroPress and Hario Grinder this year, so unless you wanna splurge on an excellent electric grinder, I'm set on coffee stuff. Maybe something to help making larger amounts of coffee? I usually use a French Press for that.

I like board games and have even started playing them again semi-regularly with a couple of friends. We do own a lot, but mostly Euro-style, also the latest I got were like Smallworld or Dominion, so anything newer I definitely don't have. I've always wanted to play Cards Against Humanity. Games with varying amount of players would be best, we have anything from 2-6 people playing but obviously specific numbers also work if we have the right amount there.

If you just wanna do it like everyone else will this Christmas and spoil my son, that's also fine. He likes cars and animals and books and we have started buying Duplo (the baby version of Lego) for him. While usually I prefer the English version of media, for children's books it's better to get the German version or just something with only pictures (I have "Quest", though) {Please understand that I won't post pictures of my son, even if you do gift him something}

I did put NSFW ok, because I don't want to ruin your fun in sending me something crazy. I wouldn't know what to request here, though, so I can't guarantee it will be used.

Finally the Amazon link, and again, this isn't an exclusive list and your best bet is to just send me something you like. http://www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1B5FOH267Y1PZ

edited later with random ideas:
    - a (thermos?) coffee mug for buying coffee on the go, so that I don't need to use the wasteful paper cups. Even better if it comes with a mechanism that can secure it to the stroller handle.
    - beard care products. I don't know what this could be, the only thing I do with my full beard is trim it semi-regularly
    - This poster (brown, biggest size) because I would hang it in my office

Grobian on
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Dearest Malevolent Malefactor of Mystery...
    First, and most importantly, thank you for agreeing to take part in this most heinous of rituals. You are awesome. <3

Now, here is, as the kids call it, the "nitty gritty."

If you're looking for somewhere to start, here's my Steam wishlist! And here are the games I already own. If there are any games you feel I've overlooked, feel free to add them to the list.

As far as games of the non-Steam variety go, I sink a lot of time into League of Legends and WildStar. I also have a 3DS, and the following games; Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon X, A Link Between Worlds, Starfox 3D, Adventure Time (Let's Explore the Dungeon) and Kingdom Hearts: 3DS.

My Amazon wishlist is here! I'll probably keep touching it up over the next few days, but I'll endeavor to have it finalized by November 21st at the latest

I also play a lot of table top games! I run D&D at my local comic store, so minis and dice are always welcome. I've played Betrayal at House on the Hill and Pandemic a bunch, but I don't have my own copy of either, so you may want to check those out. Machine of Death and Superfight are also pretty high on my list of table-topping priorities at the moment. I trust you are an individual of impeccable taste, so if you have any personal favorites you'd like for me to check out, don't hesitate to send them along.

Homemade stuff is rad, and I love it. If you are a person of a creative/industrious bent, and can find the time to make something, I'd love to get a sample of your work.

In regards to clothing, I wear a men's XXL, and I'm 6'1" if that's the kind of thing you need to know.

Oh, and books! I love books. Please do be sharing books if books is something you would like to share.

If you need gift advice, Sheri or any member of the Florida crew would probably be your best point of contact.

I'll probably keep picking at this list over the next couple of days, but I'll have it locked in by the 21st as well. If you have any questions I haven't answered already, feel free to ask them through the SECRET WAYS. What are the SECRET WAYS? I don't really know, I just wanted to type "SECRET WAYS" in all caps. Thank you for putting up with it.

And, seriously. Thank you. You are rad, and I hope that your haul is as awesome as mine will surely be. <3<3<3

[IMG][/img]
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Ahhhhh

I cant decide if I want to sign up or not

I wouldn't be able to spend money, I would just be able to give out artsy fartsy shit

Dog I sent out cookies last time, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

It's true! I have photographic proof!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

You would be such a difficult one to stalk considering clicking your profile directs to whoever clicked instead of your own for some reason.

Yes, this was a thing. I just asked a mod wtf and they gave me a special link. I can't remember what it was, though.

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Deets emailed, I'll write up a thing shortly.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    'Ello Big S! How's thi-

wait crap, are we allowed to call you that? oh jeez sorry no please not the fingernails

ahem...

So, it sure is great to be back and celebrating this time of your dark deeds done darkly in the dim darkness. Or during the day, M'Lord. I'm not judging. I was just saying, uh... I mean... you know, Dark Lord of the Sith, right? No? Argh, damn it, oh man I'm bad at this sorry I'm just super nervous and

um

um

pleasehavealookatmyresumeifyouhaveamomentoksorrybye

IT'S A ME:
    I’m a 30 year old blond haired blue eyed dude. I’m about 5’7” and weigh about 150 pounds.
    Clothing wise, am generally a small/xsmall when it comes to shirts, although I sometimes get mediums if they are a particularly small medium. American sizes are a little weird for me, so if it helps at all, I bought some shirts from Gap last time I was in the US and found that xsmall fit me very nicely.
    I am quite fond of more fitting tees and slim long-sleeved shirts. I’m not too fussy about colours, though I am rather partial to blues, light greys and softer reds. If I have designs on my shirts, I like them to be quite minimalistic and simple. I've had a resurgence of interest in geeky shirts lately, so I openly welcome any clever ones that you think I might like.
    I am actually trying to find some decent sunglasses at the moment too! I have some that I like already, but they were cheap and I can’t see them lasting too long.
    My shoe size is 8.5-9 in Australian sizes.
    Do not buy me pants please, I am the worst to buy pants for. I have a weird butt. The weirdest butt.

GEOGRAPHY AND VELDRIN:
    I am from the Northern Territory in Australia. Please keep this in mind if you are from anywhere that is NOT Australia, as things from overseas have a tendency to sometimes take forever to get here for some reason. Also our quarantine restrictions are pretty damn strict here in Aus, so if you send non-commercial and/or non-sealed food over it might not be guaranteed to make it through customs ever.

GAEMZ:
    I own a PS4, a WiiU and a PC. Of the three I've mostly been using the PC and PS4 for the majority of my gaming lately.
    I have a pretty wide range of interests when it comes to videogames and I’m willing to try almost anything, with the only major exception being grindy and loot heavy RPGs.
    My Steam profile is in my signature and it gives a good idea of the sorts of things I’m into.

THINGS I LIKE TO DO SOMETIMES I GUESS:
    I freaking love artwork. Both looking at it and doing it myself. If you are creatively inclined and are wanting to make something for your Satanee, I would ABSOLUTELY BE 100% UP FOR THIS AND WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cannot stress enough how much I love other people’s creations, no matter what form. The imagination is a wonderful beautiful thing. Drawings, knitting, pottery, writing, absolutely anything creative. I love it. Give it to me.

As I mentioned, I enjoy drawing too. I do most of my work digitally and I’m reasonably well set up in the regard already, though I've been super lazy lately and haven't done much arting in a while, but I'm looking at getting back into it more seriously, so any ideas for assistance with that would be awesome. I also collaborate with my wife in some physical media from time to time, so stuff like decent pens or other equipment would still be very much appreciated!

I work out very regularly at the gym and try to go running when I can, so fitness related stuff would be great too. Also a decent protein powder is always appreciated. I currently order WPC proteins from Protein Direct.

I used to work in a toy store for a few years and, as you may be able to see from my amazon wishlist, I have developed a love for silly nifty gadgets and gimmicky toys. It’s one of my guilty pleasures.

CHOONZ:
    I really love music of all varieties, with a particular interest in jazz, blues, folk, classic rock and traditional black gospel. I’m always enthusiastic about discovering new stuff!

I also play bass guitar casually with friends. I've been meaning to learn the mandolin properly for a while now too.

SCRIBBLES AND PICTURES:
    Despite not having done much reading in the past few years, I actually do enjoy reading. I’m trying to make the time and effort to get back into a regular reading habit. I do most of my reading on my kindle when I can, if only for convenience.
    This also applies to comics! I love comics but I’m quite out of the loop in regards to what’s the biz lately. If you feel like recommending me any, I would welcome it happily! I've been reading Batman Zero Year, Hawkeye and some of Waid's Daredevil lately.

THINGS TO STUFF IN MY FACE:
    I. Freaking. Love. Chunky. KitKats.
    I’m also open to trying any cool foodstuffs that may be unique to wherever you’re from, Satan. So feel free to send it my way! (As mentioned before, homemade stuff may have an issue getting to me.)

I'll be out of the country from 26 November until 13 December, so if your unholy blessings arrive during that time there might be a little delay in me basking in their glory. They'll be safe and sound in my office though in the meantime!

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Dear Satan,
    About me: 27 yr old sys admin who is a large in men's shirts. (usually)
    Besides vibeo games I like photography, cooking, baking, star gazing, collecting vinyl, and my two dogs.
    F0szvEhl.jpg
    as far as consoles go I have not bought into either a PS4 or XBone yet. But I do own a decent gaming PC.
    I have a kindle paperwhite so that is my preferred format for recieving books.

Wishlists:
    Books and misc stuff: http://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/180RJN81WQGM4
    Blu-Rays: http://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1CY9728IWN5K1
    Records: http://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2H5F5SEX4C4DP
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kadith/wishlist/

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2015
    Goose! wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Yes, this was a thing. I just asked a mod wtf and they gave me a special link. I can't remember what it was, though.

For the profile one, you have to add a % after the .
    And if you click posts from that page, add a 20% at the end of the url.

And apologies to every Satan I've had for being a pain to stalk. You're all wonderful.

. on
    Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Ah that's what it was.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Wait are we supposed to make a suggestions post and link to that post for our sign up instead of emailing a link to our Amazon wishlist?

Because I may have totally fucked this up already

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Hail and well met, my Lord below

Find enclosed below my greatest wishes, to be fulfilled as Thou sees fit
    Hello Satan. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm sure.

Let me start things off easy, with my Amazon Wishlist. That wishlist is almost entirely full of books (physical only), along with a smattering of DVDs (specifically- I do not own a Blu-Ray player) and board games, because I have never gotten used to the idea of treating Amazon as more than a bookstore. If you want to understand it further, I have a rudimentary priority sorting which I recommend switching to, as it will tell you things I want the most off of it. If you see something that is, say, number one of six in a series, and you don't see number two through six, you can assume that I do not have those either- I try to keep it well updated to where I am in various serial entertainments, because otherwise I'll end up getting things in weird orders from the other people who use this thing.

Anyways, enough talking about that thing. It's there to provide some ideas, but I am pretty up for whatever weird shit you want to send me. NSFW stuff is totally rad, although I'd stick to gag gifts, as actual boner stuff is, well, not going to get a lot of use. I'm down with handmade gifts and all that too. I'm pretty into art or whatever, if you're into art or whatever.

I can't eat seafood, in case you were planning on sending me a trout, and I'm not super into nuts or coconut. Or like, banana I guess? I'm constructing a pretty weird narrative here in order to get a box full of bananas and trout. But other food is probably a safe bet. I drink coffee (primarily) and tea (sometimes) and alcohol (constantly).

If you want to give me clothes, uh, be forewarned, I'm weird shaped. I'm pretty much entirely limb. I tend to go with a men's small for t-shirts/sweaters, a 15/32 for dress shirts, 36R for jackets, 29/34 for pants, and a 7 1/4 for hats. I wear mostly button ups, plain t-shirts, and leather jackets these days, and I dress almost exclusively in black/white/grey. I'm fond of scarves, if you're a person with crafting abilities, and have a winter to support such things.

Videogames are a bit of an uncertain bet for me. I don't have any consoles or whatever, so that's pretty much out from the get-go. And then my primary computer is a laptop can sometimes play games from like four years ago. So it ends up being a lot of small, indy stuff that I play. I'm Quetzi on Steam though, if you want to try - I have a modest wishlist available there as well.

I think that's all. I'll add in more stuff if I think of it. Feel free to contact me through whatever infernal means you desire, and I will attempt to elucidate any questions you may have.

Hail Satan,
    Straightzi

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Wait are we supposed to make a suggestions post and link to that post for our sign up instead of emailing a link to our Amazon wishlist?

it says in the instructions you can do either.

Also I'm sure your satan can find your post in this thread.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey @Brolo is there a reason I'm not on the list?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I did both, although I fucked up my first email and sent it before I had finished typing

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Hey @Brolo is there a reason I'm not on the list?

Probably just an oversight on my part. Fixed!

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Fuck it lets go

Im in

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

you're good, but yeah maybe link your suggestion post in your sig or something to make stalking you easier

Brolo wrote: »

you're good, but yeah maybe link your suggestion post in your sig or something to make stalking you easier

Alright cool. I'll be adding that into my sig shortly (I always forget that signatures exist).

Satan's and other link things are all I really use my signature for anymore.

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I'm excited for this. I have a whole thing ready.

The Secret Satans is the one time of the year I get to let the craft side of my brain go wild.

Which is to say if my Satan (Satanee?) doesn't post pictures of my package this year again, I'm going to hunt him and/or her down and give them feline ebola.

NOTHING PERSONAL

Damn, if I knew it bothered you that much I would have made more of an effort to put something more substantial up. Hold up for a few hours, I'm going to track down everything you sent me.

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Might as well put up a wish list post.

Hello, Satan. I like webcomics, video games, alcohol, and gifts in general. I'm easy like Sunday morning.

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Aww yeah I am reserving this space to put a wishlist post

So I guess since this already started I should actually edit this to be useful. Let's see - I have a steam link in my sig, I have an amazon wishlist full of various and sundry things. If you want to stalk me I have a tumblr in my sig which is primarily safe for work. I wear a 2x or 3x in men's shirt sizes or a 3x in ladies plus sizes. I love socks, but I have a 17 or 18 inch calf. I love dinosaurs and warm clothes and I've been trying to enjoy hats but I have a big head and I'm still unsure how much I care for the whole hat thing. I have two cats, Milton and Pepper, and have recently adopted a 70lb dog named Kanji who is a huge fan of destroying toys that I buy for him. I'm a college student in a social work program, so I love procrastination and things that enable me to procrastinate. We have a tiiiiiiiny apartment so I am not a huge fan of large things which take up a ton of space unless they are really, really awesome. I like handmade stuff and artwork. I have a kindle that I barely ever use because for whatever reason my reading has fallen by the wayside. If you wanna get me games (or send me your used ones! that's cool too) I have a: PS3, Xbox 360, 3DSXL (no amiibo support), Wii U, decent gaming pc (my husband is playing fallout 4 on high settings), PS2, and a Vita - I can't play first person games because they make me spew, and I don't like RTS or tower defense games AT ALL.

cabsy on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My wishlist is a nucleic globule that is ever changing.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Hellooo, Mr. Satan!

My wish list might be a bit of a mess, but it should give you an idea of the things I like. I'm into history and paleontology and would also like to learn more about physics. I also have interests in classic video games, fantasy and science fiction.

I would enjoy local, unusual or handcrafted gifts. If you would like to send me something over Amazon, I would suggest use of amazon.co.uk or amazon.at so shipping doesn't cost the world. Whatever you send me, it doesn't have to be expensive. I wear European size L shirts which would correspond to an American M or so I've been told.

I might come back in the future and expand this post a little more!

edited November 2015
    tumblr_ngvz6r029e1qksk74o1_1280.gif

Here is a wishlist post:
    I am a big dude, I wear 3XL shirts and size 12-13 shoes. Buying me clothes is probably not a great idea.
    I own a Playstation 3 and 4, I'm a PS Plus subscriber and my PSN is hashpipe_canada. I can always do with a little PSN credit to buy Rock Band songs! I like 3rd Person Open World games and 1st person shooters. I'd really love a nice wireless headphone/headset so I can play without bugging my wife.

I have recently started DMing Dungeons and Dragons, specifically 5th edition. I really love the official modules and adventures, I can cheat and lift entire dungeons/battles/sequences out of them and drop them into my own adventure. I'm also keen on any neat gadgets or tools to make DMing easier/better. I don't use any miniatures in my games, but I do like props and illustrations to help players visualize.

I am a roller derby coach. I coach the current champion team of the Terminal City Rollergirls house league, Public Frenemy. Our colours are Green and Orange. I like various coaching paraphernalia, stop watches, whistles, notebooks, space pens etc.

A few months ago I bought a 2000 Jeep TJ Sport. It looks like this. I love it very much and enjoy making my own little tweaks, modifications and improvements. It was basically stock when I bought it so I'm having fun fitting it out. I'm especially keen to get enough scratch together to upgrade from the stock radio. I have my own amazon wishlist just for the jeep.

I like cooking and baking - kitchen tools and gadgets are always a good bet (although our current kitchen is depressingly small :(
    I like Canadian Rye whiskey, spiced rum and good clean vodka.
    I recently got a Raspberry Pi which I'm turning into a retro arcade machine, I'd love a 2 player arcade stick to plug into it if you're into building custom electronics!

I keep my Amazon Wishlist quite well curated. I regularly buy things off there for myself and if I don't want it anymore it gets dropped. Click with impunity!

Thank you so much and HAPPY SATAN DAY

#pipe on
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Alright, you know what, this looks like fun.

*Starts to write up a musical score, forgets the names of MIDI instruments*

Noooope-nope-nopenopenope

Children's rights are human rights.
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    shoutouts to @Usagi and @Neville for driving this crazy presents train for so long. you did good folks!

@Brolo may Sithrak have a rare showing of mercy on your damned soul MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Oh, does this mean we can drown @Brolo in piles of tacky gifts?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That's not explicitly in the rules but... Yes.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    So do I just get free shit now? :)
    I like guys. Can you guys get me one of those? Or five. Can always use a spare.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I sent my email

Poor from Disneyland, but not too poor for this

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Placeholder for suggestions. :3

nevillexmassig1.png
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @Fuselage eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    yay neville's back

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Went to throw my hat in and juuuust realised there's an almost 100% chance I'll move between now and christmas.

... ehhh I can probably use this address, I'll warn my friend something might turn up. Or if I line up a new place before the SS deadline I'll use that.

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    So do I just get free shit now? :)
    I like guys. Can you guys get me one of those? Or five. Can always use a spare.

brb finding a box that will contain actual poo

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Hello Satan!

Here is our Amazon Wishlist!

I'm trying to break into woodworking (mostly with hand tools) so that's dominating the list right now. We also own a PS4, and are both on Steam. Loved franchises: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Most Final Fantasies, Fallout. Tchotskies and plush toys are well loved in this household.

@A Steak! and I are signing up as a joint gifting monstrosity

Didgeridoo on