As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SATANS 2015: WE DID IT. 10/10 PERFECT GIFTING ALL AROUND!

• JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Hello Satan! I figure I should put together my wishlist post before Fallout 4 unlocks and I forget about everything else for a while
    Greetings again!

Here is a bit about me, since as you will see from my post history there... isn't much of a post history. I do spend a ton of time on this forum, but just as in person I generally prefer to listen to conversations and only chime in occasionally. I am a single guy, just turned 32. I live on my own with just my cat. As you can see from my address I live in Kansas and have been here my entire life.

Hobbies:
    I like to garden! I have a vegetable garden that I plan to expand for next year and I have some flowers and other decorative plants. I enjoy cooking. I like to build things and work with my hands. I have made shelves and desks for myself, nothing fancy but they are functional. I like working with computers and electronics, but I am no means an engineer. I have a ps3 and a wii, but I mostly use my PC for gaming. My favorite sport is college football and my favorite team is Kansas State (see: avatar). I would like to exercise and work out more, but I haven't as of yet. I spend more time watching tv than I do reading.

Suggestions:
    I would love anything local or regional. I don't travel much and small town Kansas is fairly devoid of culture. Local food, spices, recipes etc would be neat. Art, decorations, and whatnot is cool. My cat would love some new toys. I'm a big guy so clothes can be tricky, but wear a 2xl shirt if you want to give it a shot. I dunno, I'm not really good at picking things for myself. Finally you should have a link to my amazon wishlist and it is linked in my sig as well.

Happy Holidays! I look forward to whatever you pick out!

• bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited November 2015
    HEY SURE

Also on behalf of all Canadians, if you're shipping to us across borders, please ship by postal system. Couriers will fucking destroy our families with brokerage fees. If you're shipping directly from an online store, make sure they ship by post!

STUFF:
    I fly airplanes and am a big nerd! Things that would be good:
    - consumables
    - art books
    - steam games

Things I like:
    - cartoons (gravity falls, adventure time, steven universe, rick and morty, bobs burgers, avatar/korra)
    - shows (game of thrones, battlestar galactica, brooklyn nine nine, walking dead)
    - SPACE, computers, video games
    - mully
    - uhh
    - rocket league

Steam Profile:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/bombardactyl
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/bombardactyl/wishlist/

Amurzurrn:
    http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/8COPQF979H3I

As always, bug @mully if you're unsure!

bombardier on
  • FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @Fuselage eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh?

Every year @DaMoonRulz tries to get me to do Secret Satans. I've had more of a forum presence lately than I used to, but I don't know yet.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    *Starts a slow clap*

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Do it
    Do it
    Do it

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Do it do it do it

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Works for me.

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Hey, special satan...
    - I'm a female small for shirts but aside from what's in my Amazon wishlist, I'm not big on receiving clothes
    - I like fantasy books and have read stuff by Tamora Pierce, Jim Butcher, Terry Brooks, George R.R. Martin, and Jasper Fforde. I'm a big fan of mixing humor, fantasy, and/or history together. I'll admit that I haven't really been into reading as of late but I will if they're light-hearted enough
    - Food is cool. I'm very plain and only like basic desserts like chocolate chip cookies or brownies so if you decide to make food and go beyond my comfort zone, it might go to my husband (who will happily eat almost anything). Please note that I can't handle anything spicy. What people think is mild is actually pretty damn spicy to me and my body can't handle it
    - I love comedies like Community, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Bob's Burgers, etc.
    - In terms of gaming, I'm looking for the next big thing to dive into. More recently, I completed and loved Skyrim, Witcher 3, and Bioshock Infinite. Not really into shooters unless it has the story/rpg element to it (like Infinite). I also play World of Warcraft and am big on collecting mounts/pets (Rayze on Mok'nathal)
    - Steam name is Arborealis. I have a WII U, 3DS, and XBOX One as well as past Nintendo consoles/handhelds but I prefer to game on my PC

Edit: If you're currently looking at my wishlist, you'll notice that I added a bunch of things that can be combined into an emergency car kit. There's no particular reason behind it except practicality. I'm a pretty practical person

Edit 2: Forgot to mention that I'm Jewish so please no Christmas themed items

Rayze on
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Ahoy, Satan.

I am generally not hard to shop for, unless you expect me to be happy with your gift.

If that's the case, I have some suggestions
    I am a pretty big dude, so if you're going for shirts, 3X is a must. If you like sending people shoes, my size is 13. Given the current season, it's getting pretty cold, so I wouldn't be averse to a pair of mittens or something.

Food is good. Food make hungry go away. I love sweets. Coconut is my favorite thing. Unless it also has pineapple. Send me something with pineapple and I will curse your house.

I'm pretty into some comics, like Spider-Gwen and the new Thor. Saga's great. Got some of that on my wishlist as well, as well as some Mouse Guard stuff.

General nerd swag is good, too. My taste is pretty eclectic so it's kinda hard to give a good general idea, but I'm pretty into transformers (except the Bay movies), Superheroes , Undertale, Steven Universe, Binding of Isaac, among other things.

I'm also getting back into music. Getting back into the keyboard, and just bought a guitar. I have some low-cost stuff related to those things on my wishlist if you don't have much of a budget.

Homemade gifts are cool too. If you're really into crafts, knock yourself out.

Anything's good, really. I'm not that picky.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Wishlist Post!!!
    I love prints and posters. If you know some rad unique shit send it my way. Stuff like Natalie Hall and Simon Stålenhag are incredible

I like webcomics as well. Stand Still Stay Silent and Hinges are my jam. Oh hey look they have a page

That lego wall-e set looks incredible

https://www.etsy.com/listing/244195430/oddish-planter-3d-printed-pokemon?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pokemon&ref=sr_gallery_10 I LOVE this planter

I also love comic books

https://www.etsy.com/shop/corlista?section_id=10101608&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 I find these adorable but they wouldnt get to me till like march?

Do to sensory issues clothes are not a good idea. I need them to fit a very specific way or they wont work

I do a lot of papercraft, but I dont know how you would turn that into a gift? Unless you want to buy me a bunch of pdfs.

Edit: Oh and board games! I fucking love board games, but we only have risk and catan

Honestly just come up with something rad, I wont complain

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    I found this while making the list

il_570xN.817433822_22db.jpg

Look at this fucking planter

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    No, seriously, can I send my gift via email if that gift is a lovingly crafted hour-long piece of music? Well, lovingly composed, at least.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    No, seriously, can I send my gift via email if that gift is a lovingly crafted hour-long piece of music? Well, lovingly composed, at least.

The guideline is to use your best judgement and try to get your Satanee something they'd like. If you've put a lot of love and craft into your gift, the format doesn't really matter that much.

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Hello Satan!

You can find my Amazon wishlist here. I tried to provide a variety of things in different price ranges to make it as easy as possible for anyone, but obviously you don't have to use the list as anything other than a general idea of things that I like. If you have any difficulties though and would like more details about what I might need or already have then I suggest talking to @Lostwords is a great person to ask for help or to use as recon (especially about board games) as his fiance is my best friend and likes to be sneaky. @DrZiplock is another good person to ask for assistance or recon.

I live with my super awesome boyfriend and between the two of us we have basically every game system.

Sassori on
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Fuselage wrote: »
    @Fuselage eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh?

Every year @DaMoonRulz tries to get me to do Secret Satans. I've had more of a forum presence lately than I used to, but I don't know yet.

What's the holdup?

Are you worried the Christmas Goblin will come for you if your gift isn't up to par?

I mean, it's true.

But it's not like anyone asked Crwth to do it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Hail Stan!
    So first I guess here are my lists or whatever, I'll try and fill them out a lot more I just wanted to get them put up for now
    [url=" http://amzn.com/w/2B7U5GGXU84J1"]Amazon Wishlist[/url]
    Steam Account

As for me I'm basically a big dork. I like board games a lot and I like video games a lot, those two together are probably my biggest hobbies (and Magic the Gathering even though I don't play as often as I'd like)

The only systems I have are a 3DS (normal not New) a Wii U and my computer. I like turn based strategy and RPG games generally, but I like things from basically any genre as long as it is good and also not ball busting difficult.

I enjoy most any sci-fi book or movie or show, so if you know anything good that you think I might not have heard of then I'd love to try it out.

If you're curious about things that I might need, I just moved out of my parent's place again and I'm finding I really have nothing in the way of dishes/flatware or kitchen supplies. Everything I have is either cheap plastic from when I first went to college or whatever the cheapest pot/pans/knife/cutting board I could get at target in the last couple weeks.

I'll work on this post some more as I think of more crap about me that might be useful, if you want someone to ask somebody for ideas or to ask questions about what I might like then try @FrylockHolmes cause I've known him forever

2x39jD4.jpg
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I will do this thing again this year.
    Hail Satan!

Here's a link to my Amazon wishlist: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1J9AGAG5JEZUW/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?

I am a big guy, size 2XLT is the size I wear in dress shirts/button downs, 3XL is usually what I wear in T-shirt. I'd be interested in any interesting clothing related to my hobbies/interests!

I have a New 3DS, a Wii U, a Playstation TV, and a gaming PC. I would be interested in games for those systems, but limited to what I have on my Amazon wishlist because I have quite a few games already. I play a ton of Hearthstone and MechWarrior: Online, so anything related to them would be great!

I have a pretty wide range of hobbies that you can ascertain from my Amazon wishlist. I'd be interested in anything related to those hobbies, even if I didn't think to include it on my wishlist!

I'd love to get anything that is specific to your area/locale, be it a trinket, food, clothing, etc.

jgeis on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I found this while making the list

il_570xN.817433822_22db.jpg

Look at this fucking planter

How odd.

Eh. I think it's only a little odd.

Odd-ish if you will.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Boooooo

2x39jD4.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Eh. I think it's only a little odd.

Odd-ish if you will.

Mwahahahahahaha

• NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Sup Satan :bro:
    Hope all is well for you and yours!

I'm 30, male, and if you are so inclined, then creative or homemade gifts are totally welcome. If food is more your flavor (heh), pretty much anything goes... Lady Noggin and I have no allergies. Cookies, brownies, chocolate, nuts... can't go wrong.

For Steam, I enjoyed Beyond Earth and have heard good things about Rising Tide after the supposed diplomacy patch. I never played 80 days but heard it's amazing, along with Sunless Sea so those are on my Steam list. The Invisible Inc. expansion should also be a lot of fun.

Also for PC-ish, I added a battle.net card to my amazon list which would cover the new Hearthstone expansion. We're pretty set on console games at the moment.

I have a few movies on the amazon list, but would have to give priority to The Prestige so my wife can finally see it.

That's it for now, I'm unfortunately pretty busy this week. I'll add more this weekend.

Also, thank you in advance for whatever you decide! I'm just happy to participate in this awesome forum tradition!

Noggin on
    Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    HAIL SATAN!
    The easy route: I have an Amazon wishlist; feel free to use it liberally, BUT I'm also super keen on anything that has a "personal touch" - whether you made it yourself or it's just something you like that you think I might also like based on the below or whatever you might know of me, I'm probably going to love it.

About me: I'm a 30 year old genderqueer person that is 6'2", bald, with goatee and glasses. I'm a sysadmin by trade, and play all sorts of games for fun, especially when I get to try out prototypes and tinker with them. My favorite color is purple.

Things I wear: Part of my genderqueerness is that I wear whatever strikes my fancy; dresses and pants are virtually interchangeable. Clothing tends to fall into sizes around 16/1X/XXL for women's, and L/XL for men's. I don't have particular brand loyalty, though I do shop at H&M, Fashion To Figure, and ModCloth often just because I have been consistently pleased with what I've gotten from them. I have a wide range of colorful socks and tights and love to build my outfits around them; most of my selection comes from Sock Dreams. For shoes, I love heels as long as they are below 4" (total incline - this means a 5" heel is ok as long as it also has a 1.5" platform). I wear 11 men's, 12 women's (sometimes 11 women's fit also though, it's weird). I wear makeup regularly - I have yet to find products that I like for "full face" but I do my eyes and lips frequently, preferring products from Ulta, Kat Von D, Smashbox, and Stila (though I recently discovered Colourpop and I'm kind of in love with their products; SO MANY COLORS.) I also have recently pierced ears, so cool earrings would not go un-appreciated, and am starting to look at wigs and corsets (for both cosplay and general wear purposes). :D

Things I play: I love love love board games. I have possibly far too many of them, BUT that doesn't stop me from acquiring new ones. In particular, I love games that have highly tactile elements (i.e. dice), do not severely punish players for suboptimal performance, and have cool aesthetics/themes. Some particular favorites include Roll for the Galaxy, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, and Camel Cup. (I don't like Cards Against Humanity, for the record.) For video games, I have most of the last few generations of consoles, as well as PC - for current gen, I have a newly acquired Xbox One and I've been enjoying the likes of Halo 5, Destiny, Borderlands, and Diablo 3. Some of my favorite games franchises are probably Halo, Borderlands, and Mass Effect, though I'm not always super keen on shooters - what I really want out of a game is a compelling story and some visually commanding elements. I played WoW once upon a time, but have been away from it for a while now - I occasionally get the urge to play again, but I don't want to spend money on it, so I guess if you wanted to send me some time cards that'd be fine too? I also play and judge Magic, but I'm pretty casual about it, preferring to play among friends in private rather than engage in competitive play in public.

Things I read: I dig me some comic books, particularly if they look pretty on a shelf like the Saga: Year One book does; some of my favorite series include Saga, Atomic Robo, and The Wicked + The Divine. I am also not shy of novels - last time I did this thing my Satan got me a copy of House of Leaves, which is now probably one of my favorite books, alongside Good Omens and A Series of Unfortunate Events. (You can get some more ideas about my book habits here.) If RPG rulebooks are your thing, I'm also down with that, I actually enjoy reading them. Some I'm particularly fond of include D&D 5e, Feng Shui 2, 13th Age, Night's Black Agents, and Marvel Heroic Roleplaying; I have the core rulebooks from each of these but none of the supplemental products, so those would be spiffy-keen.

Other forms of entertainment: Hamilton has basically CONSUMED my music space for the past month or so. I'm also keen on bands such as The Protomen, Ghost B.C., and Daft Punk. In the past year, my girlfriend has gotten me to watch The X-Files, which I've enjoyed quite a bit, though our favorite pastimes have been yelling at the contestants on Cutthroat Kitchen and howling with laughter at Rick & Morty. Warehouse 13 and Archer have also been mainstays of our TV watching, as well as spooky movies (notably great ones: The Babadook, The Woman In Black, Grave Encounters, Crimson Peak).

Things I eat: Baked goods are a gift from heaven. I'm up for trying anything, though I'd suggest avoiding walnuts (allergies!!!) and peanuts if this is your speed. Boozy stuff is fine; I love a good beer in particular, though there are plenty of cocktails and wines I enjoy also. Won't say no to chocolate or other candy things.

I think this covers a pretty good variety of things. If I think of anything else I'll add them in later.

Thank you for your benevolence, great one~

Nullzone on
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    For those that haven't yet done so, go through smile.amazon.com for your wishlists so that your charity of choice gets something during this dark giftening as well.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Skeith wrote: »
    For those that haven't yet done so, go through smile.amazon.com for your wishlists so that your charity of choice gets something during this dark giftening as well.

This did not even occur to me as a possibility. Thank you.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Hello Satan! Sorry for the delay, I suck. Anyway, I am a pretty regular guy and just about anything pleases me! No pressure! I wear a medium sized t-shirt if that's relevant.

As for my tastes, well, I am a nerd I guess. I like to read good sci fi novels - some of my favorites include Anathem by Neal Stephenson, Contact by Carl Sagan, The Light of Other Days by Arthur C Clarke, and the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson. I like media in general so that is always a good route; you know, movies, games, etc. As for games, I have a pretty respectable gaming PC on which I've been playing Starcraft II: LotV a good amount recently. I am also a fire spinner and enjoy trying out new props (been thinking about double staves...) I've been working on some electronics projects recently with LED strips kind of like Neopixels from Adafruit, so I could always use more stuff in that department. Solid core wire, multimeters, a medley of capacitors, etc. Tools in general are cool. Or umm... Camping gear? I dunno!

These are all just ideas! I will appreciate anything you get me, it really is the thought that counts. If you happen to be one of those cool forumers who can make stuff by hand I am so totally down with that. Also consumable items, you know, foreign candy, fine liquor, baked goods, exotic drugs, etc. Or if there's something that YOU really like, and would like to share, I always like to experience that too! Basically if something shows up at my house having come from The Internet I will be extremely pleased! Have a good holiday season!

Tossrock on
    sig.png
    edited November 2015
    Alright, I suppose I'm convinced. I'll try this out. Satan, this is my first time and I'll appreciate a gentle introduction to your dark embrace.
    Amazon Wishlist
    Steam Wishlist
    Hello there! I'm 26, married with a two sons; a two year old and a nearly-one year old. By January he'll be one and I'll be 27! You don't have to go off those wishlists, I just figured they'd make it easier to see what sort of stuff I'm interested in.

I work in and enjoy rotary wing aviation, play board games and D&D - even going so far as DMing once in a while for a small group of friends/coworkers! Most of the stuff on my lists are things I'll buy for myself or kids eventually, or in Steam's case when they're on sale again. I'd suggest getting the best bargain you can find! Board and card games I enjoy center around teamwork or conniving. My wife and I love to play Munchkin and have several expansions, Munchkin Quest, and Munchkin Panic! That's how you know we're both terrible people. I don't have many cooperative board games but I plan to raise my boys with them, as well as light RPG type stuff once they're much older, to confront them with situations and make them work together.

I've been looking over some of the posts so I can figure out what the heck to put here. If clothing is your style, I'm 6'1" and 220lbs - L and XL shirts and 38 size waist are about right for reference. Honestly, though, I'd get more warm fuzzies from something for the boys. Our older son has a giraffe buddy for night-night and our younger son has a fox. I really don't know what else to say, direct any further questions my brother, @DaMoonRulz. Heck, maybe message him anyway, he's a fun guy. We're similar in many ways other than my jealousy for his viking beard and his jealousy for my unparalleled selfie skills. If we ever fused, we'd become unstoppable!

Edit1: Just read my brother's post and remembered how into Star Citizen I am. I still haven't bought the embroidered patches yet, but I love stuff that I can put on my flight gear or the back of my helmet. I still actively fly with the Oosik patch Nips created.

Also at work we like to shoot each other with nerf guns once in a while to blow some steam off.

Fuselage on
    o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    I'm a poor, unemployed piece of shit, much like last year. I think I'll bow out of this year, too.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USaQvEqDJsg
    Updated: 11/27

Hail, Satan! First off, here's my slightly more updated Amazon wishlist:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/ref=cm_reg_rd-upd?ie=UTF8&id=3MWC8TYKHMNMF&type=wishlist

I'm sorry it's sparse and late, but I am still working on it as well.

Also, I should probably talk about myself a little bit.

So I'm a 30-year-old software engineer living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I realize that on these forums, I probably mostly seem like a big fan of Hunt for Red October and Homestuck. And that's true! However, I have everything I could possibly want from those properties, and there's more to me than that besides!

I also enjoy astronomy, photography, and cocktails. I can always use books or guides related to these things. There's not a way to do this on Amazon, but I could also use books from some of my other favorite webcomics, specifically the first Stand Still Stay Silent (which should be up soon).

I'm also ASimPerson on Steam, however my account is private. If you'd like to go that route, contact an Imp and I will friend them.

And, again, I just can't accept any physical gifts before January. I'll update for sure when I'm able to take them. I'm very sorry about this but Decembers are very hectic for me and I have difficulty receiving packages.

Updated: 11/17

Sorry Satan, I'm still working on this. I'll try to have something very soon! And either way, as your message from Rolo/ceres should have indicated, I cannot accept your gift before January anyway, so you have time!

ASimPerson on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Is anyone going to set up Secret Saints this year? If not I'll consider doing it.

Alright, I suppose I'm convinced. I'll try this out. Satan, this is my first time and I'll appreciate a gentle introduction to your dark embrace.
    Amazon Wishlist
    Steam Wishlist
    Hello there! I'm 26, married with a two sons; a two year old and a nearly-one year old. By January he'll be one and I'll be 27! You don't have to go off those wishlists, I just figured they'd make it easier to see what sort of stuff I'm interested in.

I work in and enjoy rotary wing aviation, play board games and D&D - even going so far as DMing once in a while for a small group of friends/coworkers! Most of the stuff on my lists are things I'll buy for myself or kids eventually, or in Steam's case when they're on sale again. I'd suggest getting the best bargain you can find!

I've been looking over some of the posts so I can figure out what the heck to put here. If clothing is your style, I'm 6'1" and 220lbs - L and XL shirts and 38 size waist are about right for reference. Honestly, though, I'd get more warm fuzzies from something for the boys. Our older son has a giraffe buddy for night-night and our younger son has a fox. I really don't know what else to say, direct any further questions my brother, @DaMoonRulz. We're similar in many ways other than my jealousy for his viking beard and his jealousy for my unparalleled selfie skills. If we ever fused, we'd become unstoppable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Amazon Wishlist
    Steam Wishlist

I work in and enjoy rotary wing aviation, play board games and D&D - even going so far as DMing once in a while for a small group of friends/coworkers! Most of the stuff on my lists are things I'll buy for myself or kids eventually, or in Steam's case when they're on sale again. I'd suggest getting the best bargain you can find!

I've been looking over some of the posts so I can figure out what the heck to put here. If clothing is your style, I'm 6'1" and 220lbs - L and XL shirts and 38 size waist are about right for reference. Honestly, though, I'd get more warm fuzzies from something for the boys. Our older son has a giraffe buddy for night-night and our younger son has a fox. I really don't know what else to say, direct any further questions my brother, @DaMoonRulz. We're similar in many ways other than my jealousy for his viking beard and his jealousy for my unparalleled selfie skills. If we ever fused, we'd become unstoppable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Ugh.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    It wouldn't be responsible for me to join in again this year, but will take the opportunity again to thank my Satan from last year, and express how much it meant to me, and how much more it's meant since losing my job.
    <3 and happy sataning!

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Well helllllllloooooooooooo Satan! Figure it's time to make the plunge ...
    I'll keep this short and sweet for you as I'm a fairly simple dude. I'm 32 and getting married in 11 months (ahhh!!!!), but in focusing on things I'm interested in, then I'm a pretty big into sports, movies, gaming and reading.

Sports: I live in Pittsburgh, PA, so I'm a fairly large Pirates and Penguins fan. Those are really the only two teams that I follow, but I also am just a huge fan of the game of baseball (I still play as much my body still lets me lol). I still love to watch and play soccer, I'm an Everton fan (of the English Premier League), but I don't follow them anywhere as much as the local teams just because I can never remember when the damn games are on.

As far as movies and books go, I love to read historical pieces on early America and the Civil War, and World War II literature. Outside of that, a majority of what I read is fictional. I really enjoy almost anything Dennis Lehane writes (as I'm also Irish), but that type of story really catches me. While I went to school to be an English & Lit teacher, I'm open to reading and trying anything. I guess if I had to pin down the genres that intrigue me the most, I would have to go with mystery (crime/spy too), thriller (anything that makes me think or may cause me to not sleep lol), and drama. I also love reading sports books as well ... I absolutely loved "Ball Four" and if you're a baseball fan you'll understand why. But, as I said, my tastes are all over the place as I also absolutely love the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Wheel of Time (yes, I actually finished all of them), and Harry Potter.

I currently own a X-Box One, PS4, and a seldomly used 3ds. I do have a PC & Steam account, but my video card is muy crapico, so don't waste your hard earned bucks on anything from there. Right now I'm currently playing ... uh, Destiny: Taken King, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and NHL 16 (as you can see my entertainment tastes are crazy diverse). I don't really have the time or the people to table-top with unfortunately, but when we do have people come by, we really enjoy Apples to Apples & Cards Against Humanity, so those are the types of party games that I often play.

Most of all, I'll just be excited to get anything, so if you have any questions, feel free to proxy and get at me or search my posts, but mostly you'll find that it genuinely hits all the sporting threads lol.

Here is my Amazon wishlist, please don't think you have to or should get anything from here, but these are just some of the items I had saved in my cart that you can use as an idea for crap I may buy myself eventually:

https://amzn.com/w/1GLKPU41JIRAQ

Happy stalking!

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    Satan be praised!
    I am a Michigan State Spartan, that played Tuba in the Spartan Marching Band. I like aviation and have played War Thunder a buuuunch. I've even gone so far as to purchase a TrackIR, though I don't use it as much as I should. Ace Combat (4, 5, Zero) are some of my favorite games, and I've started getting into the X-Wing Miniatures game.

I like Battletech, as evidenced by my sig. I pledged for the new Battletech game they're working on, though I'm sad I can't be part of the FRR (Space Vikings). My favorite mech is the Dragon (again, as evidenced by sig) but specifically, the new model from Mechwarrior Online.

I'm a big guy, so clothes wouldn't be a good present. Some of the stuff on the Amazon wishlist is Mrs Moon's.

If you're the artsy-fartsy type, I'd be thrilled to get art of the series I like (or portraits to put in the Royal Lunar Gallery). I'd also like to learn more about you, Dark Lord, so feel free to include, or name drop things you really like!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Misthunter1/wishlist/
    https://amzn.com/w/SLKO1V7JJ5IU

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    So do I just get free shit now? :)
    I like guys. Can you guys get me one of those? Or five. Can always use a spare.

brb finding a box that will contain actual poo

So the usual? :3

@Sweeney Tom Hiiiiiii! :hydra:

If anyone needs gift ideas for me in general, I'd like "Double Anal"
    You can ask @Moriveth for details.

:winky:

nevillexmassig1.png
    I should probably send me email in huh

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg