As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kittens like to [chat]

1434445464749»

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shit. Some girl in my new section just got an Article 15. Had no idea that was happening. I wonder what she did.

Quid on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    Shit. Some girl in my new section just got an Article 15. Had no idea that was happening. I wonder what she did.

D:

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    "Welcome to Verizon wireless, the number you dialed has been changed, disconnected, or no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please call blahblahblah"

Sami on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Quid wrote: »

What is an article 15? Sorry not up on my military lingo.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    "Welcome to Verizon wireless, the number you dialed has been changed, disconnected, or no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please call blahblahblah"
    How long did it take you to call? Like, I just got off the phone with them. :P

Thanatos on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    How long did it take you to call? Like, I just got off the phone with them. :P

I was typing that up while listening to the message, so a bit. I got distracted by the Pedo thread.

Wait, you talked to them?

Sami on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, some asshole broke into my car last night through the back part of my back window.

That sucks. Once someone broke into my aunts car, not through the window or anything, and left something. A Gameboy to be precise, during the same year the GBC was released. She gave it to me and it was awesome. She never figured out what the guy took, but hurray for his absent-mindedness.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So, some asshole broke into my car last night through the back part of my back window.

That sucks. Once someone broke into my aunts car, not through the window or anything, and left something. A Gameboy to be precise, during the same year the GBC was released. She gave it to me and it was awesome. She never figured out what the guy took, but hurray for his absent-mindedness.

Kind of a petty crook Santa Claus then?

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    20000707h.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.