As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Everyone's Taking the L[chat]!

• IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Of course! So tasty.

"Bacon Ultimate Pants" sounds like an awesome name for... something.

Infidels! The Double Western from Carl's Jr. is the true path to enlightenment!

I'm really hungry, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do for lunch. Part of me just wants to blow off lunch and try to get through my work so I can go home early. The other part of me is starving. I think one of you people with nothing better to do than maek poasting should go and bring me food :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ahh I see, so you ordered GH3, but they sent an older guitar package and not the one you wanted gotcha. Ok makes sense and that blows horse cock sorry Jeffe.

Yeah, but I'm more pissed because this wasn't an accident. This was RO screwing people and hoping they wouldn't get called on it.

The only reason I'm not just getting the game only and telling RO to fuck off is because my wife really hates the clicking on the Xplorer and the Les Paul is supposed to be much quieter.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    ElJeffe is employed now, right?

Yeah. But don't worry, the corporate machine will spit him back out again soon.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe is employed now, right?

Yup.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited October 2007
    Some of the reoccuring H/A posters scare me in ways, but reassure me no matter how crazy I am, there are fucking people nuttier then a shit house rat out there and on the internet.

You mean like DodgeBlan? He's the only one I've noticed that consistently posts bad advice. Other people say stupid things from time to time, but not to the point where I entirely discount anything they say.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2007
    FUCK

my phone just lost a picture that I took with it while trying to bluetooth it over to my laptop

a once in a lifetime picture, even!

hopefully someone I was with also snapped the same shot.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Ahh I see, so you ordered GH3, but they sent an older guitar package and not the one you wanted gotcha. Ok makes sense and that blows horse cock sorry Jeffe.

Yeah, but I'm more pissed because this wasn't an accident. This was RO screwing people and hoping they wouldn't get called on it.

The only reason I'm not just getting the game only and telling RO to fuck off is because my wife really hates the clicking on the Xplorer and the Les Paul is supposed to be much quieter.

Yeah that clicking is really annoying. Well I hope you get your stuff sorted out properly.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about the Dynabook.
    ???
    It contains your destiny.

Destiny(Sandman).JPG

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited October 2007
    Some of the reoccuring H/A posters scare me in ways, but reassure me no matter how crazy I am, there are fucking people nuttier then a shit house rat out there and on the internet.

You mean like DodgeBlan? He's the only one I've noticed that consistently posts bad advice. Other people say stupid things from time to time, but not to the point where I entirely discount anything they say.

No no this is a poster, but I dare not speak his name because of ego searching and such. Just look for a new topic from a guy who just really needs to move the fuck on.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sorry Irene, but Carls Jr has NOTHING on JIB. I may be biased though cause i can't stand Carl's Jr the 3 times i've eaten there.

JPants on
    edited October 2007
    ???

Destiny(Sandman).JPG

I wasn't sure till i clicked quote if that was who i thought it was.

You sir, are awesome.

JPants on
    edited October 2007
    Carls has the annoying habit of putting fucking sweet pickles on sandwiches like god damned heathen fucks! They do have deep fried zuchini, so they are not without merit.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2007
    Sorry Irene, but Carls Jr has NOTHING on JIB. I may be biased though cause i can't stand Carl's Jr the 3 times i've eaten there.

This is true.

Carls Jr is ass, and JitB is heaven. Especially their tacos.

Mmmmm, deep-fried lettuce.

ElJeffe on
    edited October 2007
    No no this is a poster, but I dare not speak his name because of ego searching and such. Just look for a new topic from a guy who just really needs to move the fuck on.
    Impressive.

stilist on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Jack in the Box is awful.

Dynagrip on
    edited October 2007
    I've never been to a Carls Jr.

And Jack in the Box is horrible.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Blue Venus Weeds are so fucking broken.

Elendil on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    ???

Destiny(Sandman).JPG
    I'm still not following.

Dynagrip on
    edited October 2007

Meh, at least he knows he has a problem. That's already miles ahead of other people who post stuff, thinking they are the epitome of rational thought.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    RE: Carls being inferior to Jack

What are you talking about? The Hawaiin Teriyaki burger is the only fast food I can eat without my body rejecting it.

Sami on
    edited October 2007

This is true.

Lettuce isn't deep fried, though the meat and shell are. They may have changed since I worked there but the tacos were just meat and shell dipped in the fryer for 50 seconds then you crack the taco add a slice of the cheese put on our burgers take some lettuce slap it in there and drip the sauce on. Bam taco done.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

This is true.

What the FUCK.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2007

This is true.

Never had their tacos but i know many people who swear by them. The Bacon Ultimate is enough for me or else i'd try them sometime.

JPants on
    edited October 2007

Meh, at least he knows he has a problem. That's already miles ahead of other people who post stuff, thinking they are the epitome of rational thought.

But he keeps posting it though, as if a new batch of people saying "man that sucks uhh fuck other people" will change his insanity.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2007
    I'm still not following.
    I’m referring to this, boringly enough. The pun was too good to let by.

stilist on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I get another thread!

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited October 2007
    Sandman is FTW. I should re-read those.

JPants on
    edited October 2007
    Note to self:

Revise rules to make assertions that Jack in the Box is not wonderful, or inferior to Carls Jr, a bannable offense.

ElJeffe on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Note to self:

Revise rules to make assertions that Jack in the Box is not wonderful, or inferior to Carls Jr, a bannable offense.

Wisdom very wise indeed and will wind up being the thread title in an hour.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Note to self:

I've never even seen either of those places.

Elendil on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I'd lime you, but I'd run out of colour!

Haphazard on
    edited October 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Note to self:

Good. Keep it that way.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2007
    Push me
    And then just touch me
    Till I can get my
    Satisfaction
    :whistle:

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

I thought only in America realism is shades of grey and brown.

Same with your country, Haps?

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited October 2007
    *nod*

stilist on
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

Have you read Fables? It's also of super high caliber.

Also, i heard Death had her own spin-off comic but i haven't read it yet.

JPants on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    jack in the box is a sweet slice of heaven, it is the working man's wolfgang puck. It's the.......it's just good.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Note to self:

Same but they probably just don't have them in Canada.

James on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    yeah, but canada has french fries and gravy...... mmmmmmmm

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Ketchup forever.

Shinto on
This discussion has been closed.