As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY TONIGHT AT 9PM EST

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
GSuBQ7e.png

Since the Paris attacks have their own thread, and the debate is going to probably discuss it a lot, here is a thread for debate talk so it doesn't clutter up the developing news in the Paris thread.

I don't care about this OP, where do I watch it?

You can tune in to CBS on your TB or http://www.cbsnews.com/ on your computer. There's also the CBS News apps for iOS and Android if you want a mobile option.

What time?

9pm EST and running for two hours.

What the topic?

In light of yesterday's attacks in Paris, it looks like terrorism and foreign policy are going to take over the debate's original topic of the economy. It's remains to be seen whether or not they're doing a total topic change or just dedicating a chunk of the debate to it, but Paris is definitely going to be a subject.

Who's going to be there?

mtiVXAb.jpg?1
Hillary "Hilldawg" Clinton

Hillary's first debate was considered a major coup for her campaign, proving that the email scandal and scores of Benghazi committees haven't hurt her as much as her opponents might suggest. However, the primaries haven't even started yet, and polls today are not indicative of polls come Super Tuesday, and tonight could be a way for her to convince holdouts to drop Sanders and join the Hillary crew. This is also an opportunity to show that she's learned from her mistakes regarding Iraq and basically terrorism last decade, showing a less hawkish side and that politicians do change.

OPUnW43.jpg?1
Bernie "Feel the Bern" Sanders

Sanders showed that he was definitely not backing down in the first debate. He was full of piss and vinegar that night, something that no doubt got his base fired up. While he didn't do as well as Hillary, he did show staying power and let everyone know that he's the man Hillary has to beat. Sanders is very proud of going against the grain (stored in Egyption pyramids) in regards to the War on Terror, so expect Sanders to beat up Hillary on that angle if she decides to take a more aggressive, militaristic stance against terrorism.

54piRqT.jpg?1
O'Malley, why are you still here?

The first debate was swift in axing the other candidates, but O'Malley couldn't take a hint so he's showing up I guess.

YL9WnCY.png

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Fuck the police.

Fuck the terrorists.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I just wanna say that I appreciate this op because while I definitely knew the GOP debate this (last?) week was happening I was not aware of this

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg