As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Lets Play Alien Isolation] Part 8 Still Medical

1235»

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    At least kidneystones generally don't eat people.

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    It's funny, I just started this thinking I'd do this quickly before I move onto another lets play I want to do. I thought "I've played Dead Space, that was pretty scary, I can whip this one out no problems. I'm a persistent fellow, I'll just keep trying."

Hahahaa

haha

ha

*tear*

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    So I've been hoping it wouldn't take so long but yeah.

for those who don't know last saturday I got a kidney stone.

I'm not likely to be continuing to play this game until I'm fully over this because it makes me tense up like a motherfucker, which makes my stomach hurt like blazes cos all the muscles around that area aren't having a good week. So its on hold until I get over this.

Have fun in Medical, I'm sure that the doctors are sane, that there are no eight foot tall killing machines wandering about, and that it won't be painful at all!

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Actually it was rather nice when I had to go in on Saturday. All the nurses had great bedside manner, the doctors didn't take that long and were willing to answer all my questions.
    Apparently I happened to go in during a not very busy saturday. Got released that night.
    I've always found hospitals kind of comforting anyway. I don't have a distrust of doctors.

It was super fucking painful though. I now know what morphine is like. It's not all that interesting.

I can't really consider the levels in this game to be equivalent to anything in the real world though. Like medical doesn't feel like a hospital to me, because its just too damn cramped to be anything I can relate to.
    We got lots of space down here.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    I'm taking an extended break, and as such will not be updating this lets play. Sorry about this people who were interested. I spend too much time on this forum and need to put that energy into my life. Thanks for all the fun times.