As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DEATH NOTE: Page 8: a fallen god

1234568»

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    two people?

just two people?

ocme on guys :(

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Oh, and Naluto, I've got my eye on you, just because Kira vouched for your innocence. Don't try anything funny.

Daedalus on
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    allenw21.jpgDie, Dex.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngDex does seem most likely to be the other Kira. But I guess he hasn't killed anyone yet. Let's stop him before he does!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

I will vote for Dex Dynamo as well, I think he might be the other Kira-chan, and needs to eat many happy cakes in jail to think about things!

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    NinjaGnatNinjaGnat Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    wenjick8.jpgDex Dynamo, it appears you stand alone.

NinjaGnat on
  • Options
    KrizKriz Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    The Last Page

Moments after L's broadcast was over, Dex Dynamo bolted from his chair and out the door. Hidden in an alley near his home was the death note, and he had to get there before L could arrest him!

An inconspicuous black notebook between the cracks of the building. a homeless man had started a fire in a trashcan only feet away. Dex was lucky the hobo hadn't used the note for fuel.

Fumbling for a pen, he opened the book and began to write:

Rayofash Michik-

"It's over, Kira."

Standing in the alleyway entrance was a girl wearing very distinctive clothing, with a creepy look on her face; it was L.

Dex boldly stated "Nice to meet you, L. I've almost finished writing your name in my little notebook of death here; just one final letter, you will no longer be among the living! with you gone, no one can stand in my way!"

L just smiled and said "Did you really think I would face you alone, Kira?"

His mind racing, Dex thought "It's a trap!" and whirled around as Branduil and Clawshrimpy came at him from behind, but it was too late.

As the two investigator's tackled Dex, the death note fell open by L's feet. it had her full name, Rayofash Michiko, written on a blank page.

Dex cackled madly as Clawshrimpy and Branduil held him down. "I've done it! I've killed the world's greatest detective!"

The girl was unfazed. "Wrong again, Dex. Did you truly think that the role of L could be achieved by any one human being?"

Branduil and Clawshrimpy finished handcuffing Dex, and they watched Michiko with worried eyes.

Picking up Dex's death note, she walked over to the trashcan where the hobo was standing, and gleefully tossed it in. Then, pulling her hat off, she reached inside, and produced Magic Mudpuddle's death note, which she also threw into the burning can.

"I am not the first person to assume the name of L, and I certainly will not be the last; the role of Kira will not be passed on, of that I am sure."

with a happy and content look on her face, the girl said "You lose, Kira. Justice wins." just before she fell to the ground, dead.

rayofash was killed by Kira
    Dex Dynamo was arrested and found to be the second Kira.

All members of Kira's team have been arrested. L's team and the citizens of Wangshire win.

Kriz on
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    good game everyone :P

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngAlas for Rayofash, but justice has prevailed again! Her death was not in vain!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    allenw21.jpgWe won!

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    YOU MAY HAVE STOPPED ME, L, BUT I WILL RETURN! WITH NINJAS!

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((Second on my list...not too shabby :P

Good game, everyone. My only concern about it was the lack of POSTINGS from the Kira's. :x

Gotta crack down on those "inactive" players next time! 8)

Speaking of Kira's, I was thinking of running this game on another forum I frequent, with a few modifications to the rules. One of the mods was a secret secondary Kira...but it seems you beat me to the punch :o

As for L being overpowered, if L survives near the end game, that's a WHOLE lot of people investigated. Along with the broadcast skill to remain anonymous while spreading their information...I can see why the Kira's might complain :P ))

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    gg guys, I hoped I could have been more active , but this was a good Wangshire (I didn't die!!)
    I'll practice up my RP confrontational skills fr the next one.

Nalouto on
    :winky:
  • Options
    rayofashrayofash Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Awesome!

But.. But.. That wasn't my real name! My chosen real name was Billy Bob!

rayofash on
  • Options
    KrizKriz Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    B:L wrote:
    Speaking of Kira's, I was thinking of running this game on another forum I frequent, with a few modifications to the rules. One of the mods was a secret secondary Kira...but it seems you beat me to the punch :o

As for L being overpowered, if L survives near the end game, that's a WHOLE lot of people investigated. Along with the broadcast skill to remain anonymous while spreading their information...I can see why the Kira's might complain :P ))

yeah, we figured the second Kira is needed, since only a single bad guy makes the odds too steep.

the broadcasts seemed like a nice RP thing at the time, but it does sort of give the seer a bit of a boost. it's something to consider for next time.

and sorry rayofash, I completely spaced on the billy bob name. aliases and names can make the game kind of confusing.

Kriz on
  • Options
    gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ((wow truly amazing. nice game everyone!))

gunwarrior on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Kriz wrote:
    and sorry rayofash, I completely spaced on the billy bob name. aliases and names can make the game kind of confusing.
    So Kira didn't really find out L's identity...

Then what was the in-game punishment for using "THE EYES", or was that idea scrapped? :shock:

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Kriz wrote:

Then what was the in-game punishment for using "THE EYES", or was that idea scrapped? :shock:

The Eyes would've given us Seer powers, but we only got to live for half the remaining game if we used them. Like if 6 people were left- us and 4 others- we'd live for 2 days, then die.

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Dex Dynamo wrote:
    Kriz wrote:

The Eyes would've given us Seer powers, but we only got to live for half the remaining game if we used them. Like if 6 people were left- us and 4 others- we'd live for 2 days, then die.
    Makes sense. I was wondering how the whole "half" thing was gonna work. Seems quite costly when you could just lay low and keep killing... :wink:

Thanks!

• Options
    gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    (( fan fic time :D ))

Everyone is too busy celebrating the arrests of the kiras to remember to set free the inocents that were wrongly convicted, well, almost everybody.
    Gunwarrior's computer has been on since his death, waiting for the signal from a fellow hacker to release the virus when the kiras were found, the time passed and the computer finnaly recieved the data. The virus was released. it would target and open all of the innocent citizens' prison cells and deliver a single word .

"sorry"

gunwarrior on