As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Kromaia Ω

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Kromaia Ω

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Kromaia Ω. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    And this is why you need an someone with art design experience on your team.

And also someone who knows how to make video games.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    Apparently some kind of 6 degrees of movement video game (inspired by Descent, etc), but I have to agree that it doesn't look super interesting...

• Options
    LerendLerend Registered User regular
    Art design experience? Hell, I'd take anyone who's ever taken a first grade art class and understands the color wheel.

Whoever legitimately said "y'know what, lets make it all orange on top of white on top of orange" must be totally blind.

• Options
    AshiverAshiver Registered User regular
    Dunno what's so novel about a score counter, increasing when you blow crap up or collect things, particularly in a space shooter. Not saying the game looks fun, generally otherwise makes intuitive sense, or isn't really grindy. Numbers at the top of the screen that don't mean anything is one of the few things that made immediate sense though.

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    Pretty sure the numbers talk, was sarcasm.

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    GDT1985 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the numbers talk, was sarcasm.

This.