As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] 3 minute stamina, CO-OP mode, ranking mode

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Tips for S ranking Light Cat Dragon? I seem to either barely tickle him, or skyfall too much and he does Cat Roll and kills me. I need to get him > 30%, < 80% so the resolve disappears. Right now I'm using A.Bastet team with A.Bastet friend.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I think 2 gravities brings him below resolve. so 60% since it was a. kirin

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Ok I'll give it a shot. I'm trying to figure out how to limit rarity for a Kirin team. I can do something like this but I'm not sure what should change:

A.Kirin/A.Kirin, Verche, Echidna?, chibi Kirin, Fairlion

Verche is the only one I'm pretty certain about.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I hope the new angel forms come our way soon.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    I hope the new angel forms come our way soon.

I have two of the white/red ones. They seem pretty sweet with the new form.

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    So, if Kush isn't ideal, I might try Sarasvati and see what I a can. I feel like I have good stuff but the way I play this game is very distracted and as a diversion so the Ra teams and stuff like that, just doesn't work for me.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    The thing about kush is that to get 3x you need a 6 combo
    Obviously it depends on what you have available but if you want high combo spikes there's better and if you just want to farm then there's competitive 3-3.5x unconditional leads

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    So, if Kush isn't ideal, I might try Sarasvati and see what I a can. I feel like I have good stuff but the way I play this game is very distracted and as a diversion so the Ra teams and stuff like that, just doesn't work for me.

sarasviti can drop huge amounts of damage on things. i have an ulted krisna and it blows my mind how easy it is to activate nutso damage

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Questions about awaken Isis and Leilan.

It seems like there is a big benefit to having a monster card, like my Amaterasu and Shiva, converted to awaken state. But I don't see same benefit for Isis and Leilan. Isis loses multipliers for her leader skills and Leilan's awaken skills seem to be somewhat lackluster in awaken state(for a sub).

Am I missing something in my analysis?

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Isis is a great sub. Leilan is a good leader when you need resists. The skill upgrades to have skill delay -1 which is nice too. They also jave good stats.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Isis becomes B/G and has a silly-low cooldown. That is enough to have me sold.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »

sarasviti can drop huge amounts of damage on things. i have an ulted krisna and it blows my mind how easy it is to activate nutso damage

I just ulted mine today and finally realized where I must have gotten the 1.5x to everything from - the in-game doesn't specify the "of that color" part

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    That new Echidna looks like a straight up replacement for the current one. Once you max out her skill, of course.

The others all look great, Alarune especially for Verdandi.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    So it sounds like Apocalypse is considered a useful sub these days. What the heck? Why? I've been sitting on one since about a week after he came out, and haven't seen any reason to even evolve him...

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    So it sounds like Apocalypse is considered a useful sub these days. What the heck? Why? I've been sitting on one since about a week after he came out, and haven't seen any reason to even evolve him...

Athena team.

With the right mix you can have an all-light enhanced board, with your favorite multiplier on top.

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Apocalypse is popular on Yuria teams too (she gets a 2-3x attack bonus for matching 4-6 light orbs, and a second 1.5-2.5x bonus for making 1-2 sets of hearts, for a potential 7.5x max). His active is extremely useful to her, and for bonus points it can be combined with DQXQ to end up with a board that's 2/3 light, 1/3 hearts.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I CANNOT do Medjedra with any reliability with any team I have, and I have some good teams. WTF.

• Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular

There's a Kanna team floating around with Apoc that can clear Arena - Kanna - Apoc, Apoc, Apoc, Zera - Kanna. You need Zera active to blow up Kali. Here's a video of someone doing it

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Also, should I hold out for Awoken Ra or is the light evolution good enough? I really don't hold out any hope of me ever getting freakin Sopdet to drop.

• Options
    shergakshergak Registered User regular
    Raakam wrote: »

There's a Kanna team floating around with Apoc that can clear Arena - Kanna - Apoc, Apoc, Apoc, Zera - Kanna. You need Zera active to blow up Kali. Here's a video of someone doing it

Now I have to build a kanna team for those sweet sweet pys. I've got 2 apocs and hopefully can roll a 3rd.

• Options
    ugh laser cat and thoth/sopdet are the worst.

you can get laser cat from the descend urgent. sopdet you just need to bang your head against it.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Who has two thumbs and just cleared Keeper of the Gold for the first time?

This guy! How ya doing?

• Options
    edited December 2015
    who has two thumbs and failed it twice and will be attempting it again, thinking it would be a cost efficient way of getting rbg keepers

third time the charm at least

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    who has two thumbs and failed it twice and will be attempting it again, thinking it would be a cost efficient way of getting rbg keepers

I hope to never enter it again. I have a pile of gold keepers from the pal machine

• Options
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »

I hope to never enter it again. I have a pile of gold keepers from the pal machine

Until you go 0/12 trying to skill up Apoc and then later roll a Gadius that you also want to skill up. :(

My padherder
  • Options
    Where's ranking what's the secret passphrase I'm rank a million do I have to clear all the technicals or something

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Server crashed and when it came back up they had removed it. Waiting to see if they post on facebook or something about it. We might get a compensation stone? Not sure what happened...

My padherder
  • Options
    They already have posted about it on Facebook -- ranking dungeon broke, so they took the servers down for "unscheduled maintenance" and disabled the dungeon. To offset this, they'll keep it open longer than originally planned. No word about any compensation, but they're pretty good about this... I'd expect a stone.

• Options
    edited December 2015

I don't consider it efficient for RBG keepers because their specific dungeons are piss easy and also give some fodder, along with a guaranteed Light/Dark Keeper.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Light/Dark are invades for RBG keepers. You can get 0 or be like 38thDoe and get 3 in one run...

Yesterday was day 950 for me.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I do because I only cared about the rbg keepers and its (>_> 1)50 vs 75 stamina

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Stupid no awakenings kaguya-hime. I'm too reliant on my time extends :(

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    lol 5 tpa 600 atk card
    wwtf gungho

5 row enhance GFE looool

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Whut

Whuuuuuut

• Options
    shergakshergak Registered User regular
    lol 5 tpa 600 atk card
    wwtf gungho

5 row enhance GFE looool

That just seems excessive. Though they did give it to colours that don't usually use TPA or row enhances.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    So they really want to make green rows a thing.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    5 TPAs on a 600-attack card isn't actually all that spectacular, even after +eggs. With full +atk, it'll deal about 18% more damage on a TPA than Set. However, it'll deal about half as much on 3-orb matches (and let's face it, those DO happen sometimes). The extra stats are nice, of course, but they come at the expense of having utility awakenings. I mean, it's probably still power creep, but it's not nearly as crazy as it sounds when you first hear "5 TPA!".

• Options
    My favorite so far is holiday Kanna (or is it DKali?) with 6 dark orb enhance. I chuckled.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Mugsley wrote: »
    My favorite so far is holiday Kanna (or is it DKali?) with 6 dark orb enhance. I chuckled.

christmas haku has 5 enhances, would be awesome for yomi

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    How does the 30m coin Ruins of the Star Vault work? Do you pay 30m and then have access to it for 14 days?

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.