As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Android] Tardoria 2D Space War Arcade Video Game

TubeTube Registered User admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyuUA2R3QRs

Much has been written on apocalyptic scenarios where Earth has been either destroyed or damaged to such an extent that humans have had to go back to the basics just to survive. Tardoria revolves around this very such survival.
It is the year 3000 and Earth has been abused to such an extent by humans that they had no choice but to abandon her.
Carbon emissions, massive deforestation have completely polluted the air and environment all over the world.

Furthermore, global warming has caused the temperature to rise and as a result all of the ice and glaciers causing massive flooding. Two third of the human population has died out, and only a fraction of humans are alive. Tardoria starts 150 years from the time when humans have decided to abandon Earth and look for a new home. About 20 fleets have embarked on this journey and have been dispatched to different corners of the universe hoping that one of the fleets does find a new planet to call home and save humanity from utter destruction.

Tardoria is essentially a 2D space war arcade video game which consists of two playing modes, survival and campaign.

Survival mission is a non-ending mission where the player has to fight against the enemies and asteroids to gain points, coins, and iron ore.
The survival mission ends when the player is killed and is given the rewards at the end of the mission.

Campaign missions are based on a story line and designated levels start with story scenes which have been drawn using pixel art to provide a pleasurable experience to the player. After completing each campaign mission the player's level is increased by one point, and the rewards of points, coins and iron ore are awarded to the player.

Tardoria offers 4 human ships, and 4 alien ships and each have specialized weapons. These ships are unlocked when you beat campaign missions.

Tardoria has been designed around the campaign missions. Some of the features in the game are activated based on the missions that have been beaten.

Tardoria is a free to play game, but contains in-app purchases which further enhance the game.

Official Website: http://www.tardoriathegame.com
Google Play Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tardoriathegame

Screen Shots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Thanks,
Mustafa Neguib

• Options
    mustafaneguibmustafaneguib Entrepreneur, Founder, CEO of MN Tech Solutions(Private) Limited Lahore, PakistanRegistered User regular
    Hi guys, Mustafa Neguib here, the developer of Tardoria. If you have any questions regarding the game do ask them. I will be pleased to answer them.
    I thank Tube for allowing Tardoria to be added to penny arcade.

Tardoria is a fast paced 2D space war arcade game for Android. You can download for free from the Google Play Store.
  • Options
    mustafaneguibmustafaneguib Entrepreneur, Founder, CEO of MN Tech Solutions(Private) Limited Lahore, PakistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    I would like to give an update regarding Tardoria. We have uploaded the latest build with some enhancements and changes. Following has been done:
    Following have been added/changed:
    Campaign mission selection has been changed from horizontal view to grid view to enhance ease of use for the player,
    Implementation of the game update popup which will inform you as the user that a new update is available to download from the Google Play Store so that you can experience the latest content and features of Tardoria,
    Implementation of the setting for enabling and disabling vibration in the settings scene. Now you can choose to play the vibration when your ship is hit by either by enemy fire, enemy, or an asteroid,
    Implementation of new unlocked ship popup. When ever a new ship is unlocked the player will be informed about it.

If you our a player of Tardoria, i recommend you to update to the latest version, and if you are not then i recommend you to install and start playing the game.

The download link to the game is in the opening post.

mustafaneguib on
    Tardoria is a fast paced 2D space war arcade game for Android. You can download for free from the Google Play Store.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I would like to give an update regarding Tardoria. We have uploaded the latest build with some enhances and changes. Following has been done:
    Following have been fixed/added/changed:
    1. Campaign mission selection has been changed from horizontal view to grid view to enhance ease of use for the player,
    2. Change in placement and size of the back button to encourage ease of use,
    3. Change of the user interface in the about, settings scene and made similar to the store and campaign scenes such as to unify the theme,
    4. Increasing the sizes of the buy/upgrade, use/in use buttons in the store to encourage ease of use,
    5. Non-stop firing has been enabled in the single fire button which will fire the gun at a constant rate while the single fire button is pressed down.
    6. A bug was found in the update detection mechanism, which has been fixed.
    If you our a player of Tardoria, i recommend you to update to the latest version, and if you are not then i recommend you to install and start playing the game.

The download link to the game is in the opening post.

mustafaneguib on