As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help me find a good game

angelab1321angelab1321 Registered User new member
I've been wanting the PS4 for a while now and I'm about to get one for Christmas. I've been watching youtube videos of games and I'm really drawn to horror/story-oriented games like Until Dawn. If you know any games similar to that, suggestions would be very helpful :)

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I know that Life is Strange and Iron from Ice are available on PS4, and they play similar to Until Dawn, but they're not very horrory.

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Witcher 3 is both horror and story oriented, moreso than you would expect from it's flashy action veneer.

• bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    if you've never played the last of us, go no further

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    If you haven't played Tall Tale Game's The Walking Dead, then you should. In fact, anything Tall Tale Games made is awesome.

• Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Telltale Games.

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    I'll once again link to Kotaku's 12 Best Games For The PS4 .

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    You might want to look into Diablo 3 Ultimate evil, or maybe even Elderscrolls online if you don't have a PC.

Metro remakes are also great from what I've heard.

oHw5R0V.jpg