As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Non Pinny Arcade Gaming Pins collecting and trading

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    D0rkAngl wrote: »
    FFS nycc, I already have enough pins that I want, then you have to go and do this to me...

If the same holds true with NYCC as SDCC, the Ebay markup won't be terrible. The Guardians of the Galaxy set for example is frequently up for $40, and has sold quite often at $30 (original cost was $25 at SDCC). I remain hopeful.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Hingo wrote: »
    D0rkAngl wrote: »
    FFS nycc, I already have enough pins that I want, then you have to go and do this to me...

If the same holds true with NYCC as SDCC, the Ebay markup won't be terrible. The Guardians of the Galaxy set for example is frequently up for $40, and has sold quite often at $30 (original cost was $25 at SDCC). I remain hopeful.

Yea, it's gonna be a harsh month for me trying to get those on ebay ><

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I'm hoping Daredevil is the common :/

Damnit. I really should have looked at that closer :redface:

brettness37 on
  • TheRightStoffTheRightStoff Registered User regular
    The SDCC and NYCC Marvel Pins do look pretty cool.

• PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So, in Melbourne a local artist is holding a show to mark Back To The Future Day. I was somewhat interested until I saw the sweet pins which I assume will be for sale:

q6u5ub2nfo0w.jpg

Opens tomorrow and runs for a week.

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    So, in Melbourne a local artist is holding a show to mark Back To The Future Day. I was somewhat interested until I saw the sweet pins which I assume will be for sale:

q6u5ub2nfo0w.jpg

Opens tomorrow and runs for a week.

I'll give them a call when they open. I'll be in Melbourne next week for PAX, and if they're for sale I'll try and get them.

EDIT: Called them. The guy wasn't that nice, I think. The exhibit opens at 6pm and the pins are for sale to general public. Limited numbers, no known price. I'll try and get some when I head down there next week.

Senno on
  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Hey folks, I'm trying to track down SDCC Marvel pins. Specifically the following: Spider Gwen, Spider-Man 2099, The Hulk, Loki, Iron Fist, Ant Man, and Vision. If you're finding yourself in possession of extras and would be amenable to trades, let me know! We can do something for Pinny pins, or other pins perhaps?

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    329efx5wy0ao.jpg
    just got a bunch of blizzcon series 2 pins. looking for the ones in red circles, have the rest except for tracer to trade. ones with yellow x i have gold to trade. not looking to get the gold set

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    snip
    just got a bunch of blizzcon series 2 pins. looking for the ones in red circles, have the rest except for tracer to trade. ones with yellow x i have gold to trade. not looking to get the gold set

I'll be in the market for Winston (and/or his gold variant) when I get my 4 in soon. I'm only looking for the Starcraft/Overwatch pins, so everything else will be available.

TheAggroCraig on
  • Tiki GamerTiki Gamer London, UKRegistered User new member
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    329efx5wy0ao.jpg

I'm based in the UK but I'm looking to trade to complete my set.
    I need the Barbarian (normal) and Thrall (gold), Deathwing (gold), Artanis (gold).
    Got lots of spares to trade.

Also looking for series 1 Raynor (gold) from 2014.

Finally, if anyone is actually going to BlizzCon next week in person, I need one of the Collectors Edition Alexstrasza pins.

• OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    If anyone has the Marvel heart pins with Spidey and MJ, let me know. I'm looking to trade for one for my wife.

Thanks!

• adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Looking for some Blizzard Series 2 pin trades, LMK if we can work something out. (regular (non-gold) pins unless specified)

have:

Demon Hunter (gold)
    Jaina (gold)
    Artanis
    Alexstrasza
    CBD Arthas
    CBD Tyrande
    CBD Illidan

need:

Barbarian
    Thrall
    Tracer
    Winston

adambarg on
    ChMDm4Y.png
  • AngelusvitaeAngelusvitae Registered User new member
    Also looking for some series 2 Blizzard pins, below is what I have for trade and what I need.

HAVE:
    Color:
    Jaina x 1
    Tracer x 1
    Raynor x 4
    Deathwing x 9
    Demon Hunter x 7
    Artanis x 11
    Winston x 13
    Alexstraza x 6

Gold:
    Raynor x 2
    Winston x 1
    Barbarian x 1
    Jaina x 1
    Murkadin x 2

Here is what I'm looking for:
    NEED
    Color and Gold Thrall
    Gold Demon Hunter

Please help me finish my collection!

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    They have more Marvel pins now? I HAVE TO GO BACK.

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    misskass wrote: »

Are you talking about the Spider-Man or the chibi style characters?

Imsorad wrote: »

Are you talking about the Spider-Man or the chibi style characters?
    All of them! When I was last there they only had one pretty crappy pin. I made a trade at one of the community tables for a Guardians of the Galaxy pin (apparently from the movie release night?) but otherwise I haven't seen any Marvel pins at all.

• gn0xgn0x Arizona, USARegistered User regular
    Hello! Looking to see if anyone else is trading Blizzard Pins! I've got several Series 1 and 2 pins for trade!

Here's what I have:
    Series 1:
    Malfurion GOLD
    Malfurion
    Zeratul
    Kerrigan

Series 2:
    Alexstraza
    Raynor
    Tracer

Here's What I'm looking for:
    Series 2:
    Winston (gold or colored)
    Valla Demon Hunter (gold or colored)
    Deathwing (colored)
    Jaina (colorded)
    Thrall (gold or colored)
    Raynor (gold)
    Barbarian (gold or colored)
    Alexstraza (gold)

I've got LOTS of Pinny Arcade Pins if you'd like to trade for those!

Steve "Gn0x"

• agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I hereby declare these are the first, and last, Amiibo's that I will buy EVER!

h317yhznuv2b.jpg

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Poor naive fool.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    gn0x wrote: »
    Hello! Looking to see if anyone else is trading Blizzard Pins! I've got several Series 1 and 2 pins for trade!

Here's what I have:
    Series 1:
    Malfurion GOLD
    Malfurion
    Zeratul
    Kerrigan

Series 2:
    Alexstraza
    Raynor
    Tracer

Here's What I'm looking for:
    Series 2:
    Winston (gold or colored)
    Valla Demon Hunter (gold or colored)
    Deathwing (colored)
    Jaina (colorded)
    Thrall (gold or colored)
    Raynor (gold)
    Barbarian (gold or colored)
    Alexstraza (gold)

I've got LOTS of Pinny Arcade Pins if you'd like to trade for those!

Steve "Gn0x"

I will hit you up when I get my stash from Fayt... assuming I get some you're looking for.

• gn0xgn0x Arizona, USARegistered User regular
    I will hit you up when I get my stash from Fayt... assuming I get some you're looking for.

Sounds good!!

• Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Has anyone seen the Master Chief Halo 5 head pin for a reasonable price?

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Oh jesus.

Have you guys seen this new Badge Arcade on the 3DS? You pay for the CHANCE to win badges to customise your system in a claw game.

THEY CALL THEM BADGES BUT THEY ARE QUITE CLEARLY PINS, PEOPLE!

DIGITAL PINS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KEDGzJurY

You can get a few free everyday it looks like. Also they totally ripped the name off from Pinny Arcade!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    When Nintendo starts making IRL versions of these badges we're all fucked.

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Anybody playing fallout 4 at the moment, during the loading screens (and there are alot of them...) there are short 3D rotations of ingame assets, interestingly though, there are some assets that i cant find anywhere else other than the loading screens that look like PINS of all the perks on the perk chart, theyre clearly pins because they rotate behind and you can see the pin backs on them aswell...

Does anyone think these are intentional hints at possible pin sets from bethesda??? I would totally get them if they were available

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have totally been looking at those loading screens and simultaneously wishing they were real and thanking the god of my bank account that they are not.

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yeah I saw them. Even mentioned it on the slack chat. Haven't found them in game yet.

The problem is, I don't like Nintendo's IPs or Fallout that much at all, but I'd buy the crap out of all of the virtual pins they've both shown. It's bad. Collecting is bad for you, don't do it.

• Rod.HRod.H Running from the Dropbears...Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Yeah I noticed them (Fallout 4) in the loading screen too. They might appear in game, they might not, or are teasing a physical product.

Welovefine has some other pins avaliable I picked up a few of interest to me and the packaging has a print run number on it. Not an x of y, but a we made x many of them. Would they be of interest to anyone, probably not as they're currently on sale and have appeared to been that way for months.

Rod.H on
    There's a Pin Print Runs thread that may find that information useful, if the pins aren't already on the list.

I've never heard of the game, but if anyone likes Monument Valley (apparently it's a mobile game that was on House of Cards?) there's a trio of pins being released soon. http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/monument-valley

• astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
    Oh shit there's Monument Valley merch?! My bank account is not gonna like that...

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I've never heard of the game, but if anyone likes Monument Valley (apparently it's a mobile game that was on House of Cards?) there's a trio of pins being released soon. http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/monument-valley

Monument Valley is one of my favorite mobile games of all time, probably in the top 3. And it's easily my top pick for prettiest.

• AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I'm sitting on half a dozen full sets of Blizzard Series 2 Color pins and 1 set of gold ones. I'd be willing to trade for some Pinny Arcade pins if the trades are right. Yep, Blizzard got me addicted to pins, and now I'm here for my fix :P

Asphoron wrote: »
    I'm sitting on half a dozen full sets of Blizzard Series 2 Color pins and 1 set of gold ones. I'd be willing to trade for some Pinny Arcade pins if the trades are right. Yep, Blizzard got me addicted to pins, and now I'm here for my fix :P

I'm in the market for gold Tracer/gold Winston, let me know if there's anything you'd want to trade for.

• AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I'm in the market for gold Tracer/gold Winston, let me know if there's anything you'd want to trade for.

I'll consider it for later, but for now, I'd like to try to trade them as full sets.

• Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Too bad I didn't find this thread earlier. I was a proxy at SDCC this year and managed to snag the Marvel pins for a friend. Will be sure to post if I make it next year.

Last week I acquired this wonderful set of Twitchcon pins at the Child's Play charity dinner!
    4usxt8hjrdlh.jpg

• D0rkAnglD0rkAngl Lynnwood, WARegistered User regular
    I hereby declare these are the first, and last, Amiibo's that I will buy EVER!

h317yhznuv2b.jpg

I don't even have a nintendo console and I still buy those things.